[ Drama 2016] Come Back Mister 돌아와요 아저씨

kaiskloset

Come Back Mister

yy54.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Come Back Mister', Jung Ji Hoon and Oh Yeon Seo's experience, can it end smoothly? 

1. [+1,291, -42] This drama is really fun too but it has no luck... Oh Yeon Seo and Rain's acting is good

2. [+868, -17] Isn't Kim Young Soo's life so pitiful? ㅠㅠ It won't be a sad ending with the three of them getting together as a happy family before he leaves, right? I want a happy ending

3. [+661, -27] I think it's a sad ending... Can't believe the finale is next week ㅠㅜ

4. [+450, -22] Too sad ㅜㅜㅜToday was heartbreaking

5. [+143, -9] This drama didn't get the opportunity to shine because of DotS -- It's so good and there's no acting hole  ㅠ I had no idea Rain and Oh Yeon Seo were good at acting, their chemistry is no joke ㅠ Tomorrow's episode will be even sadder because they're leaving. Lee Re's acting was awesome today

6. [+107, -3] Kim Young Soo's life is pitiful...Did he like Da Hye to that extent?..

7. [+103, -6] I hope this doesn't end on a sad note ㅜㅜ Like the name of the drama, let's get Kim Young Soo to come back and for Han Gi Tak to be happy... Seung Jae too~~

8. [+100, -5] Way better than DotS

Daum 
1. [+119, -14] It was so hard to watch because my eyes would be filled with tears. It's pushed aside by DotS but this drama delivers a beautiful message about life. Hoping for no more sad things for the remaining 3 episodes

2. [+108, -14] Been watching live since episode 2 and I've never regretted it. This drama is really fun and heartwarming. Cried at Kim In Kwon and Kim Soo Ro's parts. Fighting

3. [+113, -24] 10x more meaningful than cringey and media play bomb DotS. I've never attempted to watch that once

4. [+40, -3] So much tears in this episode ㅜ I cried when Hana wanted to see her dad. I cried at Young Soo who can never forget of Da Hye. I cried when Hong Nan ate Yi Yeon's warm home cooked meal ㅜ Amazing drama ^^♡

5. [+40, -3] Let there be more dramas like this

6. [+27, -1] I cried a lot today. The two ahjusshis must leave happily ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+18, 0] There isn't  much time left before they go back, so heartbreaking. But why do Rain and Lee Min Jung look great together? They're heart fluttering

8. [+17, 0] Rain is such a good actor, he should be in more dramas

Source:http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/spoilers-come-back-mister-descendants.html

--------------------------------------------

[Fancam]160406 Rain @ '돌아와요 아저씨' set

http://weibo.com/p/230444f9c15c11b7de4f650a4705ca2f57b857

12920255_1130149507018955_62234595518610

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, bebe1989 said:

Honestly, most of korean drama. Started with funny loveable and sweet scenes, always give some vibe sadness at near of the end of drama.

Its okay !  Because if you follow the story of why they came back to life? Isnt the title already sad? They came back to meet their lovely one. Doing what they cant did when they are still alive. 

The writer dont need to give viewers comedy scenes, or sweet one, like always. I think its wrong if you cAlled this drama turn out to be makjang. I better to call this "twist".. We wonder if SJ, HJ, JH, as hong nan. But it turn out to be dahye.. We wonder dahye is the cruel one, but she is not. We wonder if JH was the bad person, but he isnt the bad one. 

yes.the last 2 ep. Was sad story line. But the truth need to be uncover right?

YY who loves gitak, But cant see him inside hong nan.

YS who always love dH unconditionally.

i agree with you. The title already stated there would be a twist here. It's not even considering Makjang in my opinion.

The truth finally revealed and i was crying in Young Soo and Hanna part in ferris wheel. Truly, Young Soo's love to his wife and his daughter is unconditionally :(

He even said Hanna will always be his daughter even in the past and the future, hypothetically :(

Dahye seems feeling guilty but indeed, she has a sympathy for Young Soo because he sacrificed everything for her. His life. His whole even when he died :( 

nothing last forever :(

Hong nan, i hope she will be okay. I hope Seung Jae will come and save her :(

Na Suk Chul, he is indeed a horrible creature. Killed big boss and even wanedt to kill Hong Nan. I hope he ends up in jail and being a rotten rat there until the death bring him over.

and am i the only on who found when Hong Nan slept in Seung Jae's lap was so funny. He was uptight and hold his desire for not touching Hong Nan because he's afraid, he will turn into a wolf :P

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Please Come Back, Mister" Episode 13

2016/04/06

photo710438.jpg

It turns out that Han-na was just trying to see her real dad, Yeong-soo, all along, in typical chidlike uncertainty. The payoff for all that extended running around ends up being more tender scenes as Yeong-soo tries to do right by his family and with a little supernatural help, is able to comfort them somewhat about the fact that he's dead. It's all kind of sweet, actually, albeit somewhat annoying since there's not much left in the way of plot progression.

Credit given where it's due, though, every emotional argument we get this episode is pretty on-point. Flashbacks showing what it was like for Yeong-soo to actually try and date Da-hye show off some of the man's badly needed positive qualities. It's weird to think that Yeong-soo is better at coping with actual reality than he is with the paranoid delusions of his own imagination, even when both turn out to pretty much be the same thing.

Gi-tak's storyline is another matter. Distracted as Gi-tak is with Yeong-soo's life, for some reason, eventually we do get some major revelations about what happened in the aftermath of Gi-tak's death. The gangster conspiracies didn't really bother me quite so much as the contrived way "Please Come Back, Mister" ends up turning that plot threatening- by demonstrating how hospitals don't have CCTV, yet apparently funeral homes do.

Which honestly does kind of feel like nitpicking to me. This whole time I've been annoyed that the villains are more reactive than proactive, and now that they finally show some initiative the implausibility is the problem? That much is more a weakness of the overall writing, though, that at best "Please Come Back, Mister" is able to go from one kind of bad scripting to a different kind of bad scripting, with only the occassional moment of emotional sincerity capable of elevating the story to the level of somewhat sweet.

Although that does leave one big problem. All Yeong-soo can really do to help out his old family is by providing emotional comfort, and here, there's finally a decent out so that Yeong-soo as the fake Jae-hoon can leave his family behind without their becoming bereft all over again. But in that case, what's Yeong-soo supposed to do for the rest of the runtime? My best guess is that he and Gi-tak will team up to take on the villains, and while this episode was decent, it's hard to envision a satisfying takedown of bad guys who are this thinly drawn.

Review by William Schwartz

"Please Come Back, Mister" is directed by Sin Yoon-seob, written by Noh Hye-yeong and features Rain Kim Soo-ro, Kim In-kwon, Oh Yeon-seo, Lee Min-jeong, Lee Honey, Choi Won-yeong, Yoon Park and more

Source:http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-please-come-back-mister-episode-13-93209.html

7 hours ago, sherrrr said:

This drama has lost it mind. What was so wrong with those 2 men just being in a different body but nooo they made it all makjang. Really thinking about dropping it.

Which part is makjang? You can drop it anytime, aside from the fact that it's ending soon, international views using various sites do not matter anyway.

Am I the only one that thinks Oh Yeon Seo looked pretty cute in that black dress and heels?  Those are some pretty good quality photos. 

And what is the deal with the guy that has the light saber? 

Was Gi-Tak planning on giving the "money" to Da-hye as a way to make up for their time apart? 

Watch: Topp Dogg's Hojoon Releases OST Song for "Please Come Back, Mister"

orionight April 6, 2016

Watch: Topp Dogg’s Sangdo and Hojoon Release Yet Another Track for “Please Come Back, Mister” OST

The members of Topp Dogg have contributed their third song to the “Please Come Back, Mister” original soundtrack with “YOU.”

The track, written by member Yano and sung by Hojoon and Sangdo, dropped on music sites on the morning of April 7 KST. The lyrics of the song express the feeling of enduring love, even if one is born again.

Previously, Hojoon sang “That Time” for the soundtrack, and Topp Dogg performed “Feel Alive” as a full group, proving that the group is capable of quite some vocal feats.

Check out the group’s latest contribution to SBS’s “Please Come Back, Mister” below!

Source:soompi

Controversial line by Oh Yeon Seo from 'Come Back Mister' deemed okay for broadcast

By beansss

Apr. 7, 2016

oh-yeon-seo_1460006173_af_org.jpg

A line said by actress Oh Yeon Seo on SBS drama 'Come Back Mister' has now been deemed okay for broadcast after becoming a topic of controversy among viewers.

The line in question was used during episode 8 of the currently airing drama, where the actress said, "Isn't the first thing for an un-loved person to do to reflect on himself? But they always try to blame others, these immature men. They ought to go hold up their penis for punishment or just commit suicide." 

Many viewers expressed discomfort about the line in question, wondering whether such sexual language should be allowed on a public broadcast. On April 6, the Board of Broadcasting Review met to discuss the topic at hand and concluded, "The fact that a female character, who in fact is a male character in the guise of a female, used the word 'penis' once can hardly be seen as sexually inappropriate." 

Prior to the board's meeting, SBS staff took to their website to apologize on behalf of the drama for the controversy they caused. 

We're glad to see the topic settled, so we can all just go back to enjoying the drama again!  

Source:allkpop

------------------------------------------

TopStarNews Come Back Mister Drama Still

1460007526-15.jpg

i like the series... the comedy, drama, friendship... last night, the scenes when Oh Yeon Seo (Hong Nan) did punch to Yoon Bak was really cool.. The only thing that bothering me with this series is, there is no Oh Yeon Seo ' woman story , she played for other character... So there is no "Hong Nan" 's life, she live for "Other" 's life, it would be better if Rain / Oh Yeon Seo just possessed the exist body, than Maya create new adult body with Gi Tak / Myung So soul.. 

@ruzikie honestly, i dont feel bother with bad comments if the drama should be called makjang etc. as long we enjoyed, our favorite drama. Its right chingus?

And the preview seems like ys dad already know about YS inside HJ body. OMG. Its better ppl arround them realize that way, because no penalty from MAYA..

i also wondering if the writer give the ending like, their will be back to the time before they die. And live happily. 

Or sad ending like, ppl arround them realize their identity, and let them go as sad goodbye.

or maybe, HJ and DH will meet again, and The owner hong nan body also appear, make some happy ending like that why..

or they never die. And all this time just have nightmare dream. Hahah.. (But this alternatif will make ppl angry lol)

But i cant trust this drama, they will make "twist" ending,like we never ever thinking, and will happen.  (We already, fooled few times until now) hahah

Truthfully, the preview. Make me more and more curious.. Oh God,I cant wait for 1 hours ! 

Guest emme85

Arghh,, really can't wait for last 2 episodes!!

Love it when SJ keeps protecting HN while fighting those bad guys!!

1BFqh5k.jpg

Spoiler

MGbMpPw.jpg

Spoiler

oA6fez9.jpgLLEK9yR.jpg

and HJ to the rescue~~ with some other guys... he can't really fight.. hahaha

qZYAMlo.jpg

SJ telling himself that HN really the same like her brother, GT, so his feeling (heart) to her must because of LOYALTY (yeah... u wish~ ^^)

Spoiler

Nc2PQJd.jpgtR52qnP.jpgsujAiDm.jpg

And JG seems still loves YY since he went to YY's house and gave excuses that their son wanted the 3 of them to have lunch together~ :D

I thought YS's father would know abt HJ's real identity.. so it's abt HJ/YS finding out that his father have Alzheimer disease when he keep calling HJ, YS... his father has been keeping note on what happening everyday..

Spoiler

wgWlWVh.jpgng7e6Yq.jpgqLaiXBC.jpg

And also did he knew that Hanna isn't YS's daughter.? that's why HJ/YS asked how and when did he knew.. 

So the person who knew HJ is a fake is the Secretary? or her name Esther?

Spoiler

9D4q2wh.jpgMSujTSs.jpgcvjPoPu.jpg

What's with the ending??? waahhhhh~~~

GQW298M.jpg

Spoiler

CkVUAEo.jpgEu6e0Db.jpgBI4g7ej.jpg4tc4jak.jpgzSmN0NV.jpgRBjNd94.jpgc4A5Upf.jpgf63HsuL.jpgULS2fkx.jpg

Na Seok Cheol!! you jerk...

@wchoi8 Perhaps they'll show 'her' (the real HN) next week?? we still have 2 episodes more... hehehe

Finished watch raw.

it seems the original of the owner body, will come out next weeks !!! Im kinda excited if the real one come out. It could be hillarious ! Hahaha

looking how "God" never made YS to meet her wife ! Its too cruel fate ! 

Meanwhile DH also slowly realize his habit towards her, like what her husband did to her.

i feel relieve that Hong han still alive. I hope YS not died this time, at least until DH recognize him. Please chebal !!

Na suk chul need to be slap milliom times. How could he killed gitak now YS. I feel, i wanted to kicked him to Meet scary ghost in the hell.

Archived