[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest jayx143
22 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

My perverted mind seriously thought Jung-hwan wrapped them in the towel. 

In my perverted mind, he does wrap it in a towel haha. Like he uses the towel so he doesn't have to touch it and then folds it ahhahaa.

Also, I was just thinking about how it's kind of awkward that they live in such close quarters. And then I asked myself how does DS dry her underwear :o what if JH sees? But they probably dry it in the house or something. :lol:

.... we are talking so much about her underwear hahaha.

Guest jayx143
1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

Admit it you guys all have perverted mind like me when you saw this picca B)

.... *whistles innocently* :phew:

this emoji looks quite dirty too lmao.

Anyways gaes, 

Have you heard Girl's Day "Ring My Bell?" Somehow I found the lyrics really fit DS current situation LOL. I hope DS being stubborn to fight her love (JH). Just like she sings, 

"Ring ring, please move out

The other girls get out my way

I will have you for sure"

I'm insane! kekeke

• Like 4

4 hours ago, katerose. said:

My 5 most favourite moments of HwanSun:

- First bus scene :blink: 

- The "meow meow" moment -- truly madly lovely :wub:

- The umbrella scene and long before that when JH waited for his girl come back from the study room.Just sooooooooooo warm n sweet :heart:

- From the MC Donald with 2 DS's chingus (omg Soo Yeonie :crazy:) to Jung Hwan's "Go home think deeply why did I do that!!!" 

- Fighting scene when DS (no, Soo Yeonie ^^) found out Jung Hwan is reading 18+ book =)))))))))))

And there are many unforgetable moments:

- Bodies 2 became 1 in the tiny alley ;)

- Hugging Jung Hwanie when Il Hwa omma wanted to punish DS :))

- Waiting for DS in the rain in front of their door ^^

- Nosebleed scene :vicx:

- "Should I go to a blind date" scene!

- Bed scene :phew: (but not satisfied yet ^^).

- DS is the pretiest among the ugliest =))))))))))))

Aaaghhh I love all of these scenes.. I need MORE!!!

• Like 1

Guest jayx143

@mojobobo I just read that blog post and omg I am hungry for snacks now... thanks a lot chingu :angry::D

@dinhie omg the way he's looking at her is so sweet. :wub:

14 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

i can't stop smiling and giggling read all you guys post here..i realized that actually we have many JH and DS moment more than other members(even TK don't have much time with DS) when all of us mention top 5 lol and memorable scene..

I'm like pretty sure it's JH like 99% of the time... but once in a while I get this moment of true fear. But yes, compiling our lists really shows how much development has gone into this couple :) Onamryu guys!

@jayx143 Hahah oopssss. Go raid the fridge~~

By the way, does anyone have a clear screen shot of the scene where DS is teaching Taek to curse? There is a Chinese fan that is open above where SW is sitting and I cannot make out the Chinese words clearly enough. If anyone can post it here, maybe we have a clue? Because from the fuzzy words I see I think one of the character stands for love.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ShinRaeMi said:

I was wondering who wrapped it with a towel. JH or DS? I can imagine if it's JH...LOL!

I thought I'm the only thinking about that scene, wonder if DS wrapped it beforehand so he just handed it to her. Or that's hanging on somewhere inside the bathroom after washed, and duksun forget to wrap it, leaving JH picked those up, wrapped and handed to her... I also always greedy to see more than just that bare arms, I feel like peeking closer to screen want to see the upper shirtless body, though I know impossible no matter how close i look to it... wahahahaha

I love all of those funny moments and romantic moments!!! JH-DS surely got their moments anytime!!

• Like 7

29 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

I thought I'm the only thinking about that scene, wonder if DS wrapped it beforehand so he just handed it to her. Or that's hanging on somewhere inside the bathroom after washed, and duksun forget to wrap it, leaving JH picked those up, wrapped and handed to her... I also always greedy to see more than just that bare arms, I feel like peeking closer to screen want to see the upper shirtless body, though I know impossible no matter how close i look to it... wahahahaha

I love all of those funny moments and romantic moments!!! JH-DS surely got their moments anytime!!

I was thinking, since she washed them, she must have hanged them inside the bathroom. JH must have been surprised to see them when he entered. LOL! They should have let us see JH's reaction. Haha!

• Like 8

A compilation of DS/JH moments on DC: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=269150&page=1

Oh my god... I have so much catching up to do: more than 6 pages!!!!

I am still thinking about my favorite scenes. I know which 5 I like best, but I just have no diea about the order. I have not been able to read all your top 5 just uet, but it is so interesting to see the differences and similarities.

• Like 7