[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

4 minutes ago, nano1234 said:

I googled translate it but the one with JH said bye gaejunghwanie and the one with TK, it said Hi Choitaeki. 

Hmph. 

???? If taek is really the husband, why the heck are they (cast/crew) on a mission to announce it before ep. 20 even airs? I thought they were supposed to keep this information private or preserve it till beginning of ep. 20. 

• Like 5

I'm signing in! I'm not totally leave this place I'm just signing off in hoping it's still JH and DS, it just that these guys have a good foundation of friendship so I think it will hard for just 1episode to explain everything, that's why I feel that the story is quite weird and totally sucks in terms of romance or loveline of the husband and wife.

if they really want to focus on friendship and family, they should not let us see the moment of the future husband and wife. So we will believe that this is not a husband hunt.

the family and friendship story is truly a great great script but I just hate what's happened now because I think they just wasted the character of JH. I just didn't see it that the story of love of JH and DS will come this way. 

For DS character also, every time that someone tell her that "he likes you" she will just grab it? What about her feelings for JH? What happen to the shirt that hurt you so much?what happen on following him always? Like really? They make DS like a girl who can like everybody.

well I'm just rooting for the real instead, RJY AND HYERI.  I hope to see more interactions then. See you guys on the other thread... The 1% of JH and DS, I will hold on that forever lol 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, colormejoyous said:

what does hyeri's caption say? Does anyone know?

i know little bit hangul it's said "goodbye/hello now.. kim junghwan" annyeong can mean goodbye or hello i guess *correct me if i'm wrong chingu*

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thesoloobligatorn said:

The comments at netizenbuzz is giving me so much hope LOL 

6. [+327, -30] If the drama is really going with Taek, then the scriptwriter needs to explain why Lee Mi Yeon said to Kim Joo Hyuk at the beginning of the drama "Then shall we talk about all of the girls you dated in college?"

But whatever. I'm still in denial...or anger stage of grieving. So whatever, scriptwriter. I swear, I will never watch another Reply series, ever again, after this if they can't show the explanation to all the loopholes if Taek really is the husband. You don't trick your viewers like that. You just don't. *flips the universe*

i totally understand you. But i feel like i m in denial, anger and depression stage at the same time. I still can t believe it

• Like 5

Spoiler

Rough translation of kiss scene on instagram :

Ds: Why are you taking so much medicine recently? Why? Do you want to kiss AGAIN?

Tk:the dream....its not a dream?...why didn't you say anything?

Ds: because we are friends! What if we become awkward with each other?! I can't imagine being awkward with you-

Then that long disgusting heart breaking kiss happened 

I found this on ig. It wouldn't let me copy so I had to type ot myself 

Guys.....it's safe to say it's over 

Before watching tomorrows episode I will come here to check the ending because I'm officially done.

• Like 5

I cant sleep, I cant eat.... I just feel knots in my stomach. I need closure.... and still I won't feel good till months later (I know myself)

I need so many explanations and the horrible thing is that everything that JH knows and TK doesn't is going to be answer in flashbacks ( im sure ¬¬ ) I realized im sad not because DS doesnt love him or whatever... is just that it hurts me ... everything he did for her... every single moment they shared together... for nothing...like i feel his paing right now.. and even though "he move on" by the time TK went to talk about the wallet...only days have passed since the confession like we know that he still is in love but trying to move on that's way he didnt want to talk about it...buut ughhh 

1. Don't think we are gonna see DS wedding, just SWxBR  (but well who knows ¬¬)

2. So far every single "spoiler rumor" was true... their careers, the talk between JHxTK and many more... so we still have that rumor of a kiss in the airport (which probably will be TKxDS) and that they sae JH filming his wedding scene or something

3. The Kim's are going to be the only ones nor related? aww my precious family 

4. What about the "President Kim" gag between DS and Kim Appa.... my feels (I was hoping that this joke was the final confirmation of the husband)

5. Why show us JH diary....why tell us that he was in love with ther since the beginning of the drama or before that? (they're cruel and they probably wanted to show us how JH had time to confess... but so TK) 

I cant with the feels 

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, nano1234 said:

I googled translate it but the one with JH said bye gaejunghwanie and the one with TK, it said Hi Choitaeki. 

Hmph. 

The translation for Hyeri's post with Jun Yeol, "now goodbye.. Kim Junghwan" :)

• Like 7

You know what, I am behind South Korea if they're upset. They have the right to be. If majority of people who watched this and SAW that JH is the future husband, that is a low blow to the viewers. They have every right to be upset because this was what we saw in the beginning and this is what we anticipated for the end. If TK is the husband, at least they could've shown some flashbacks in the last few episodes. I'm ready to read all the comments from the KNetizens tomorrow LOLOL

59046663.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, boranoona said:

It has literally been confirmed on this episode abt who the husband is.and if they make another reply now, nobody will dare to analyze clues or put up any colour theories bcz hell no, they don't work at the end..it would be a huge mistake on the writer's part to include the same old husband hunting thing on the next installment bcz it is no longer going to work.even if they make another one, they should introduce a different concept or don't make one at all.what i don't understand is that, dramas are made for the viewers, to entertain the viewers, to give them sth to be happy about when real life becomes too chaotic, not to troll them for 18 long episodes

that's what I kept saying, how can they make ep 19 in this way when they know that we watch it for fun... to relax and get deviated for a while from our chaotic daily life... this is too unfair...

• Like 7

I'm happy that I was busy at work, otherwise I wouldn't be in my richard simmons right mind. This writer.. She is so genuine with family relationships but when it comes to romantic relationships, she (and the productions) drags and drags it so much that by the end, you're still reeling from everything. Same in 1994, my ship sailed but she wasn't kind with Trash's character throughout.. 

I'm pretty sure it's done and I'm not gonna torture myself with live streaming last ep now. I will watch Jung Hwan cuts from tvn. I love the characters but not more than I love Jung Hwan (I'm too invested in him tbh). Somehow I feel the writer betrayed him and misled me (I'll forever have trust issues with this writer...). I'm fine if she intended the the other guy to be endgame from the very beginning.. But she miscalculated her presentation and focus.

Thanks everyone. Some of you are brave to still have hope. I just don't see it... And I kind of don't want them to drag JH through their wedding. I think I'll be sadder than him at this point because I haven't had the chance to digest everything (sigh)

EDIT:: Like seriously, how come we didn't get one kiss?? Even CBxNJ had kiss scenes // sorry right now I'm just releasing all the frustrations. Do we not deserve this?? I'm so richard simmons pissed, it's funny..

• Like 12

This is ridiculously old from KPKF but....

Spoiler

2.jpg

Pann: The biggest geum-sa-bba female lead in Korean drama history

('Geum-sa-bba' is someone who falls in love easily with anyone)

SO FOR EP 20 LET'S FOCUS ON THE ROMANCE BETWEEN DONGRYONG AND DEOKSUN LMFAO!!

Sorry... Still salty... 

In all honesty though. Maybe its just me being a hopeless romantic or the constant reading of romance and watching kdramas that I'm wired to think  leads should truly only love one person and not jump from one character to another LOLOL

call me shallow~

• Like 14

I just finished watching the raw....and I can't really react right now. I think my brain left my skull because everything doesn't make sense. Nothing at all. What was that? That doesn't feel right, something's off. They made DS like or have love lines on 3 among her friends, if they planned on that, why not make her have something with DR too then? And they also made her only like the guy whenever her friends give her an idea of why not date the guy or something like that, which is not right. She only see them as a man whenever a friend or friends of hers tell her "that guy likes you" or "why not date him" then she develops a liking to that guy too and goes for it. What's that PDnim???

If ever they don't give a closure to JH-DS love story, then why did they let me connect with Jung Hwan whose name I never heard of, an actor that came out of nowhere and made me like a drama after a year and this is the drama that I really liked after Healer, and made me post in soompi again. Don't disappoint me, Drama! Don't make me like a character, and make a character that's loveable, a character that's warmhearted, and  make me connect with him and then suddenly you will just throw him in the middle of nowhere and made us all go WTF? You should have equally built up TK's character with JH then, so we could have also connected with him. 

But since it's still going the same pattern as that of Reply1994, wherein they didn't show much of oppaya in 1994 and made him heartbroken and Najung was always on CB's side. And they did not show who the husband was until the finale, then I still have hope that the husband is Jung Hwan. 

Ah! molla! molla! I'm also saying nonsense now. Might as well go to bed, too much heartaches, I cried yesterday because of Snape's death and now I'm tired from work and frustrated from watching episode 19 .... sigh.... it's already 12:35 PM Pacific time.... goodnight guys!

• Like 12

I will wait for dramabeans recap and see what exactly happened. But, I still feel like this is not over. All that development, all that focus on JH/DS  can't be in vain. They have to end up together and I'm not even saying this from the shipper perspective, I'm saying it from the story perspective! They just can't end it like this!

• Like 12

Guys, I just some saw parts of ep 19 raw and I just don't get if JH is not the end game, why do they keep showing us the sweetest side of him. They didn't have to do so! i mean we are already bleeding why are they putting salt in our wooden hearts (a spanish saying)? They should just let us see how "perfect" TK and DS are so we can some how "accept" him as the end game! Why are you showing me how sweet he is? I already know it!! 

Sorry for my rant I just need answers!! :)

• Like 6