[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

16 hours ago, nuguseyo said:

I've watched 200++ k-drama and its my second time my ship sinking (*cough school2015). How on earth the writers make ds easily fall for taek like that. They make DS character seems bad. i mean she was in to all the squad member? Meeeh. And so many unfold story between ds and jh right? The pink shirt, the gloves, the fake proposal,  and all the sweet thingy happened between them? comeon i'm not sign in for this.

She didnt say in college i think. She said "back then"

HAHAHAHA I'm with you including that sunk ship you mentioned! 

I can't sleep after seeing how we are deceived. My heart hurts too much :bawling: lol 

My feels for tonight episode:

Spoiler

tumblr_o0fvadynd_X1rqg3fvo1_500.gif

• Like 4

My hopeful heart says, JH will have a plane crash, be on the verge of dying.

DS will hear the news and be distraught. Tk will notice. TK then confesses that JH liked her since their childhood. DS will realise her own feelings towards JH.

JH will miraculously survive.

DS and JH get married  and have loads of babies!!!!!!!

THE END

• Like 23

25 minutes ago, Amulya Kolusu said:

I just love your line... I wonder how can someone's heart be so inconsistent...

TBH, we don't know about Deok Sun's heart until episode 17 onwards. So it is a bit too much to deem it inconsistent. As per all this time only Jung Hwan and Taek's feeling towards Deok Sun are shown. As for Deok Sun only little crushes as with any normal adolescence are shown, what she truly feels is kept secret allowing people to jump to conclusion regarding her feelings.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, junghwana said:

My hopeful heart says, JH will have a plane crash, be on the verge of dying.

DS will hear the news and be distraught. Tk will notice. TK then confesses that JH liked her since their childhood. DS will realise her own feelings towards JH.

JH will miraculously survive.

DS and JH get married  and have loads of babies!!!!!!!

THE END

This is amazing I wish the writer would do this

I support ur ending! 

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, holyguacamole said:

Okay I get it, JH get a sad ending from his first love (reminds me of taiwan movie You're the apple of my eye), but COME ON! Junghwan deserves a proper closure!

even you're the apple of my eye is better than this because the boy has a chance to date the girl first before making a huge mistake and broke up afterwards..

• Like 7

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:
We clawed, we chained our hearts in vain
We jumped never asking why
We kissed, I fell under your spell.
A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away
I will always want you
I can't live a lie, running for my life
I will always want you

I came in like a wrecking ball
I never hit so hard in love
All I wanted was to break your walls
All you ever did was wreck me
Yeah, you, you wreck me

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you're not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we're ashes on the ground

Didn't we almost have it all
When love was all we had worth giving?
The ride with you was worth the fall my friend
Loving you makes life worth living

The night we held on till the morning
You know you'll never love that way again

• Like 6

16 hours ago, boranoona said:

I know what they will show...sth like a girl found the abandoned ring on the table and she is the one destined to be with junghwan :vicx: bcz deoksun surely didn't pick it up

awww not again... I'm ship Seureki in Reply 1994 but I don't like  that Chilbong's ending ended that way. Definitely not for Junghwan too. :(

• Like 5

hey do you realize that the ending of ep 18 is kind of weird and not finished. what happen to the JH ring? when you all see in the end, the ring is enlarged. i think there is something about this ring. 

In my imagination, maybe DS comes back to the bar and take the ring because she feel confused and believe that JH confession is the truth. and this bar "confession" scene is not in 1994 but in 1995 or newer after the second kiss of DS and TK. in ep 20 preview we see that DS and TK are having a problem, and DS sighing. I think there is a big problem between DS and TK that make them cannot be together, and AFTER that this bar "confession" scene HAPPEN!!!!! so in this situation when DS still looking for TK everytime the door is open, it happen because DS maybe wants to meet TK to talk about their problem or something like that. BUT JH confess to her and make DS more confused. and I bet there will be a scene when DS show her feeling when JH confess to her. and..... maybe she will realize that her tru love is JH!!!

there is still this kind of possibilities right? I really hope that. FIGHTING JH x DS!!!!!!!!!!!  

• Like 4

i really want to stop reading or watching anything about r88, but you guys are just so amazing. reading posts here really makes me laugh!!! even tho our ship sunk(or not yet? :sweatingbullets:) we sunk together lol

tomorrow i wont be able to watch the live streaming and reading your posts guys, so sad :tears:

giphy.gif

• Like 8

I had 20 pages to read after crying hard and now I don't know what to say, like really. I've never prayed, denied the truth and waited for a miracle like this beside when my dad passed away 12 years ago. It hurts as richard simmons! Whatever writer-nim has done, I hope she won't be regret that we have the most heartbreaking ending among AM's series. If someone asks me, at this point, I would say TK is the husband and believe that they would show us the development of his love for DS tomorrow. If they decide JH is the husband, THEY MUST EXTEND 1 MORE EPISODES LIKE AM94 or MAKE EP 20 TO BE 3 HOURS LONG and please cut off the parents scenes (I love them but I need more explanation for love story jebal).

Idk if I should watch live ep 20 or not. I'm sad, angry and confused but "the heart wants it wants" and I saw  many people have left the ship back to their lives. What should I do chingus?! :( 

Call me a fool cuz for me, JH is still the husband because:

1. Lee MiYeon's fanboy

2. Future husband personality + appearance 

3. It just doesn't seem right!!!! Just no! :( 

However, I wouldn't also expect JH is the husband cuz DS FELT IN LOVE 3 OUT OF 4 FRIENDS, I mean wtf girl?! So when are you going to fall in love with DR plz tell me?!? and after witnessing the hugging + kissing + holding their hands secretly + trying not to be noticed by the others of TK-DS , I lost hope in DS ALOT. Big disappointment to me! 

Somehow, I think writer-nim must hates somebody named JungHwan and DeokSun in her real life and build up the characters like: DS - maybe her rival in love, and JungHwan - her ex boyfriend who she still mad at whenever she mentions that name. Haha!

Look this drama has done to me *laughing and crying at the same time*

• Like 17

Oh god i am sooooo upset with today's episode. My whole body is shaking from the shock. I can't believe we got trolled for 18 episodes and all the build up for junghwans character and his POV just died and in the most weirdo way. It's killing me that junghwan did very endearing things for ds and it all got wasted.

MRW my favorite team is loosing again (Jack Nicholson anger gif)

Did i fail to understand this drama ? seriously why is Tk suddenly the hubby ? can someone please give me a proper explanation ? the whole situation doesn't feel right to me the writer seems so confused with her script, the push and pull game is just.... sigh........ Today's episodes makes you look back again at the drama and ask youself, "Why did this happen? ? why things are not fitting  ? 

post-11357-I-don-t-get-it-At-all-5dWP.gi

I feel like they sacrificed and throw junghwan's character under the bus for no reason...if he was not meant to be the husband in the first place.....so why drag his agony all this time ?? And what is pissing me off more than the draggy love triangle.... Why deprive us from JH presence ? we got so little scenes of him even in the preview for tomorrow he is nowhere to be seen this is not fair in Reply 1994 even if chilbong didn't get the girl he was at least around her.

I'm not even motivated to watch tomorrow's episode. btw happy 600 pages it is sad that our ship sunk i feel really bad :tears:

• Like 17

Gut reaction to the preview w/out subs:  Those clips of DS/TK are flashbacks to all the times when TK tried to confess, but DS avoided.  After the kiss at end of e19, DS still turns him down because she doesn't feel for him.  He keeps trying but she's set.  Her heart is already with JH!!!

• Like 9

I read blue's post that she is still sure that jh is the hubby... I really wanna know her reasons. I mean...i read someone says that adult ds and hubby discuss about their first kiss. adult hubby said they kissed in 94, but adult ds angry bcs they have kissed even before which means  there's no more chance jh is the hubby, except they suddenly kissed each other in the last minute of 1994.. Which is imposible....

Arghhhh... I dont know anymore.... Haha... Sorry.. Im frustating right now... Between accepting reality but still hope for miracle.  But in my heart... please let junghwan has his own happy ending pleaseeee.... No... I dont expect him to get that girl anymore... Not that girl please... Hahhaa...

On the other side... It's nice to know new talented actor like RJY, hope he gets a new drama project soon.... If it's not him... I dont think i will root junghwan like this hehee

• Like 4

Both of you are so precious to me,
you and the person next to you
But why is it you who happened to take everything?
Everything that I ever wanted

Tears fall when I see you-
I can’t have you but I want you
Why did you touch my heart?

Let me cry again :bawling:

• Like 2