[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Waenyol, everyone was talking about the next kiss scene, and I'm here alone working in my office. You guys shouldn't do that. It still Monday, and Friday still far away. Now, I'm here imagining all the possible kissing scenes. I really should be working though. Haha. Anyway, I hope it would be a passionate one, that's why I prefer it to be done in JH's room. LOL (sorry about my mind). Is kissing in public accepted in 1994 Korea? Many netizens commented that JB-Miok's secret garden kiss was absurd to be done in 1988. Junghwanaah, just go kiss her in your room.

• Like 9

Guysss I was just checking my IG when I saw comments of people commenting "아프지말고/dont be sick" on RJY's insta photos, so I was like, "Is he sick or something??" So I went to search on Naver and I was shocked at finding news saying that he was in a car accident . Here's the article http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002872790

His agency stated that he indeed was in a car accident while moving to the 1988 shooting set but thankfully it was just a small accident and none of the passengers in the car was hurt seriously so what a relieve! 

Anyways I know this post isnt related to our shipping thread but I just thought you guys needed to know. I'm sorry if someone already posted this. Anyways I'm glad he's okay and I also wish you guys who are travelling by car to be more careful when driving and stay safe. Okay that's all. I'm out tumblr_inline_nckly3aIDJ1s7a03s.gif

#어남류 #조심해제발 #아프지마

• Like 13

Haha you know what...forget the kiss for a second...I can't wait for the scene where JH and DS confirm their feelings for each other!!! THAT is what's getting me through the week! That scene...with RJY's acting! (imagine what the real confession will be like especially when DS reciprocates his feelings!) Even the 'fake' confession was THAT intense!

And PD-nim, pls make it happen when it's just the both of them privately...I mean I love DR but you gotta go! Too much of a distraction!

• Like 13

19 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

It's funny to think that I have this obsession of RJY lips, hands, eyes, and recently FOREHEAD. OH God, him showing his forehead, I just can't... *die happily...*:wub:

ME TOO CHINGU YAAAA!!!! :glasses:

I dont know since when I start to dream about him everynight HAHAHHAHAHA

8I7rr6X.gif

13 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

we will get a kiss in this week right ??

we definitely will get it right ??

please make it clear writernim!! I DONT WANT BR-SW ,JB-MO OR SUNWOO OMMA KISS!!

I WANT DEOK SUN AND JUNGHWAN KISS.. JUNGHWAN AND DEOK SUN !! 

AND I DONT WANT IT ONLY ONE OR TWO OR THREE KISS AND PLEASE DONT WASTE THATS LIPS.

I BELIEVE IN YOU PD-NIM & SW-NIM, I KNOW YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT US RIGHT?

jtUEnfx.gif

• Like 11

15 hours ago, wizengamot said:

@ihate0ni0ns she's only one person who's answering that i-ship-the-script and i really hope we can support her by liking her post at least, because you know if we ALL come there to post, it might become war hahaha!!! so maybe liking her post is the least we can do. although, we can also post but let's keep a calm and pretty civil tone. haha!! i must say, a TK shipper in the MT was already boasting about TK being the husband, though it's been few pages ago so if you ever encounter that guys, keep it cool. though i was already wanting to shove something back though. 

you know, this thread has been very much bright and positive that lately i'm coming to MT just so i can have some negativity for a balanced life hahahahahahaha!!!

Why would you go there? I tried to be open minded and bravely went there but the logic of some people just turn me into thislatest?cb=20110627235706

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, einYoshiChan said:

we will get a kiss in this week right ??

we definitely will get it right ??

please make it clear writernim!! I DONT WANT BR-SW ,JB-MO OR SUNWOO OMMA KISS!!

I WANT DEOK SUN AND JUNGHWAN KISS.. JUNGHWAN AND DEOK SUN !! 

of course...of course...right?

yes...definitely...if he is the husband (ofc he is) we will get it...

yes...i will make it cleaar too....my wish is i want kiss scene from our couple..Junghwan and deoksun..

not from jungbong-Miok, Sunwoo-bore, Taek dad-seonwo omma, not from kim sajang-ra yeosanim..not even sung appa- sung omma..hahahahahahaha even i dont want NE- his Gf kiss scene too...make it clear okay..Junghwan-Deoksun kiss scene,,,(fyuh)...(start to pray...while waiting the preview)

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Ladywhise said:

Hi all, I need your help, what's the title of the song at the end of ep 18 preview during the confession? pretties please realy liked that song T_T

deleted 

hehe i question answered already hehe ^^

Edited by Lia10

38 minutes ago, ihate0ni0ns said:

ARE YOU ALL ARE START TALKING ABOUT HIS LIPS AND THE KISS NOW??? :wub:

It's still early for me to post about some good byeontae stuff (maybe in a couple of hourse though ;)) but as for now I think it's time to repost this gif again.

Ackk this part had me imagining him kissing when I first watch it. We're finally getting one next week right?? cant wait for the gifs ;)

• Like 1

Whew guys! Just finished backreading all your posts Daebak!!! 10 pages in a day? I wish my motivation is like this when writing papers lol I noticed a new page just before I finished reading, really you guys are the best!!

What can I say now when you guys voiced it out already and everything is so on point! I'm busy with real life matters now so I'll be posting seldomly

Gah I love all your positivity! And talking about RJY's lips?? How can I focus now in my studies? Just keep em coming guys! I love reading all your posts! 

Edit: saw an update on twitter, RJY updated that he's fine with a Jinjoo screencap lol the things he saves on his phone hahaha

• Like 14

Did you guys notice DS seems so different now in terms of her behaviour. Even the adult DS(LMY) is much more chirpier. Something must be bothering the 1994 DS. She seems depressed and only gives out fake smiles...rarely jokes around. Perhaps because JH hasn't been around? I wish they would show more DS and Kim sajang gags. I love their chemistry!!!! Always makes me LOL

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, lala14 said:

Waenyol, everyone was talking about the next kiss scene, and I'm here alone working in my office. You guys shouldn't do that. It still Monday, and Friday still far away. Now, I'm here imagining all the possible kissing scenes. I really should be working though. Haha. Anyway, I hope it would be a passionate one, that's why I prefer it to be done in JH's room. LOL (sorry about my mind). Is kissing in public accepted in 1994 Korea? Many netizens commented that JB-Miok's secret garden kiss was absurd to be done in 1988. Junghwanaah, just go kiss her in your room.

Me too chingu i'm in my office too i even doesn't talk with my work friend because this thread always on and never sleep, even my friend say "your eyes look like panda and you still read this thread" and my other friend said "right now she's not here, she in dramaland right now" *goat voice*

and right now i open this thread with phone because i scare my boss will see if i open in my computer office :D

• Like 5

15 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

wenyol wenyol....who is the pilot of this thread plane?how can you maintain this fast speed since friday? wah... and never gets out from popular box... standing ovation for the pilot and the passengers...so on fire!!!!

Thanks God...RJY just got minor accident. HIs character already being hurt...dont make my cheerful boy RJY getting hurt too..huhuhuhu

Wah..we bring out the kiss scene again?aigoooo its alarm to waking up my pervert side..hahahahaha..and since ep 10i already have this pervert thought and its already 5 weeks since that episode..this is me week by week since ep 10

• week 1 (before ep 11-12 airing) : yes...we already in 2nd half show so i must get at least 1 kiss scene or at least a bit skinship (after ep 11-12 airing) :wenyol wenyol..WTF my OTP didnt get kiss scene but i get BR-SW kiss scene..okay maybe next week i will got it
  • week 2 (before ep 13-14 airirng): this week must be the kiss scene...reply 97 and 94 get kiss scene in this 2 episode..so i must get it..even usual kdrama already have kiss scene in this episode.ah i remember theory 13 too and lee moon sae concert date too..wenyol i was exicted!!! (after ep 13-14 airing): WTF.....where is JH?and the concert scene just ended like that?we already waiting for 3 episode...what is this?okay2..must be patient..they must save it for next week before the 1 week canceled broadcast
  • week 3 (before 15-16 airing) : its a bit late but ofc i will get kiss scene this week right..and maybe time jump will happen this week too..and it will be a big gift before waiting that long 2 weeks. ah sinnada sinnada. ah i remember theory 15 too..wenyol so many theory and get hint by HR instagram, she posted kiss with a gae (puppy actually). ah it must be hint hint..yes i can see kiss scene this week. (after ep 15-16 airing)..igeu mwoyaaaaaa...where is the kiss scene?where is the time jump/wenyol wenyol...frustrating..its already too much...where is the kiss scene?with this kiss at least i can waiting for 2 weeks, but now, how can i?
  • week 4: canceled episode....
  • week 5 (before ep 17-18 airing): the preview looks promising and it will be focused to resolve the triangel game..yes yes.. its will be time jump this week ofc i will get the kiss scene too right?and that kiss scene will be a gift for me to waiting two weeks right?yes..yes..yes..solma they wonnt be cruel right to let the kiss scene only happen at final week..something big must be happen this week. (after 17-18 airing): aigoo.....junghwanaaa....that fate and timing and hesitation things..fyuh... Good job junghwanaa,finally you confessed to DS. its so sad (aigoo that SW and DR..so disappointed really..)..and you love her from the start..i know i know about this fact. ah good bye first love?junghwanaaa andwaeeeee..stop being hurt yourself and myself...why i cant stop crying when see his confession scene?why why why? but but but i forget about the important thing...where is kiss scene?and what is this triangle still on?mwoyaaaa...so cruel..so cruel..and the cute scene lovey dovey scene only happen in final week?cham...jinjjaaa..

so...this week i will get the kiss(es) scene right right?a drama without a kiss scene only happen in politic drama or high school drama or saeguk-heavy drama..though some of those drama also have the kiss scene right?so yes..for sure baek pro 100% i will see JH-DS kiss scene right?aigooo...finally...my 5 weeks waiting...that crazy waiting willbe paid...i believe you PDnim..please makes it beautifully as usual..and hotter than other couple kiss scene too ofc...dont wasted RJY lips PDnim..that lips...hahahahahahaha..

ps: will we get the preview tomorrow then?i hope soo..please dont be troll...hahahahahaha...exicted though a bit worried too but the husband still and always JH..hahahahaha...

Oh my god, that's totally me, with my hopeful mind thinking that I would be able to witness Ryu Joon Yeol's kissing skill. But the PD didn't give any of it. Zzz, what did I do wrong to them, that they do this terrible thing to me?

giphy.gif

9832211.gif

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, tesasonzzz said:

Guysss I was just checking my IG when I saw comments of people commenting "아프지말고/dont be sick" on RJY's insta photos, so I was like, "Is he sick or something??" So I went to search on Naver and I was shocked at finding news saying that he was in a car accident . Here's the article http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002872790

His agency stated that he indeed was in a car accident while moving to the 1988 shooting set but thankfully it was just a small accident and none of the passengers in the car was hurt seriously so what a relieve! 

Anyways I know this post isnt related to our shipping thread but I just thought you guys needed to know. I'm sorry if someone already posted this. Anyways I'm glad he's okay and I also wish you guys who are travelling by car to be more careful when driving and stay safe. Okay that's all. I'm out tumblr_inline_nckly3aIDJ1s7a03s.gif

#어남류 #조심해제발 #아프지마

Oh...what a relief that he's fine. Typical scenario of live shooting. When was the accident? So does this means they are still shooting this week?

Anyway, finally subs tomorrow will be out! Hopefully we get a preview for ep. 19 already too tomorrow. They released ep. 17 preview after their New Year break on a Tuesday, right? *excited*

• Like 5