[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

2 hours ago, namunamuyeppeo said:

I really hate to admit this, but I remember one scene where he read manhwa before he slept (actually the scene didnt show him reading it) and that's during the ending of ep 16 when he was lying on the hotel bed after he cried and ate so many medicines. The manhwa was left open beside his head. 

But either way, JH is the true manhwa lover here, IMO TK only reads it when he wants to do something else other than baduk. 

#eonamryu

Hi, I actually re watching ep 16 and the book on taek bed is not a comic...its looks like comic but not. Like documented book with big picture in it.....and the pics are real human tho,look like photo..comic doesn't have big pic like that. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, parkangel said:

That alone is very suspicious, why didn't they show us DS face on that scene. We only get to hear her voice. Maybe... she did take the picture.

Maybe she just saw the pic but didn't take it?? Or has her own copy?

• Like 2

I think the MT has turned into another TK/DS shipper thread... ha ha ha!

What is really wonderful about R1988 is that each scene can really be interpreted two different ways. Both interpretations are plausible, totally. Really so interesting how they managed to create a whole base for both to be possible, still at episode 18!

@boranoona As much as I liked teh guys of R1994, I thought that song was a bit ridic... ha ha ha! Don't hit me! I listened to it a lot then but I also felt bad - not great and they were already so tired and doing tons of things...

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, noname noname said:

I know righttt... how can drool resist his's attractiveness... Plus, I admit that i don't think he is handsome. At all. But, then the more I see him, he became more and more and more handsome. And now I am in the state where I am wondering why the hell am I ever thought that he is not handsome. hahaha..

Yess we're officially fall for him now and I can't Resist It when he's driving that jeep...too manly and beyond cool *drools

i hope his career will be greater in following years. Do you know if he has enlisted? He's 30 right...

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

I think the MT has turned into another TK/DS shipper thread... ha ha ha!

What is really wonderful about R1988 is that each scene can really be interpreted two different ways. Both interpretations are plausible, totally. Really so interesting how they managed to create a whole base for both to be possible, still at episode 18!

This is why i can't go check MT  smh

• Like 5

Hello there everyone. So I've been lurking in Dc gallery and I found some of these posts there that I wanna share with guys here. These posts of why JH is the husband really helps me smile and forget about the pain I've been going through from yesterday (oops I mean 2 days ago) even though only for a few moments. So here they are :

1) When you search on Naver for the characters, for the previous intallments, the husband is beside the female lead(yea I know Sungappa and eomma are in between NJ and Trash, but if you exclude them then yea). What about reply 1988? Who's beside DS??? I know this is a weak arguement but lets just say I wanna keep my hopes up and want to stay positve :D

viewimage.php?id=3fb8c02afc8361fe36&no=2

2) The OST CDs. Yes, the main OTP of the previous intstallments both had their individual photos (?) as the cover (?) of the CDs. Reply1988's 2nd CD just released and guess who's on the cover?????:w00t:

3) The cat and Dog picture in the future/present scene. There's no way, I repeat NOWAY THE PIC WAS PUT THERE WITHOUT A CAUSE. We all know how the PD LOVES to put props as hints.WHY THE HECK WOULD THE PD PUT THAT PAINTING THERE IF IT WAS NOT REFERING TO SOMETHING?????? (you guys remember the meowing scene of DS and JH in episode 4 right????)

#어남류 #이바보야 #언제까지이렇게할꺼야 #답답아빨리정신차려 ... #끝까지어남류 

• Like 21

23 minutes ago, leekyuphii said:

you are not alone...dont worry... i think i messed my daily life too.. Being too attached to this drama really makes my life unbalanced. usually i can do many things at the same time, but this drama force me to be full time here. Pay attention 100% to this drama. The most that i invest in this drama is time, just today i already sit at the same place for 13 hours? i just got up to take shower, eat, and help my mom. just it, its sunday..so okay...but for me its too much. yes somehow i want to cry too but it easily for me to cry over a drama but in reality...yeah its difficult. same with you i feeling silly of myself. feels like a fool. really, huft i must resolved this mess in my life after this drama ended later

though LSJ real life look like jung hwan character so much. but i think it more refreshing to have LSJ as TK adult. why?same with you, i think i have the same reason with you. Then in BTS we will see that he complaint over this and that and being frustrated by TK character. .hahahahahahaha

I think LSJ will be wanting to strangle Shin PD and Na PD lololololol

• Like 2

I also did some research about feathers meaning etc ( I have no life hahah im so bored right now what did reply do to me ?? )

please note that i dont believe in these things nor do i think they are true but since this is a drama i think they may be true in this aspect anyway.

Here is what i found:

Spoiler

1st the feather  has importance in forrest gump and  it went by JH window....why did they put it there??? Defiantly not because its "nice" to put it there lol. probably just that scene also took time to edit/film/make

"Throughout Forrest Gump, we see a feather that floats on the wind. The feather symbolizes destiny (which is fate influenced by actions)  and dumb blind luck. At one point, Forrest says, "I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floatin' around accidental-like on a breeze. But I, I think maybe it's both." The feather seems to point to an accidental kind of life, but it always shows up at just the right time, so maybe destiny brought it there. 
 (source: here)

Another site said These two symbols, the feather and the chocolates, illustrate the film’s true key theme: Fate – the uncontrollable events that make each of us what we are. But the film’s emphasis is not on fate itself, but on our responses to what fate deals us. While we can’t decide what happens to us, we each have important choices to make in the circumstances in which we find ourselves. Thus in many ways the film’s message is existentialist (existentialist means  a philosophical movement which emphasizes on individual existence, freedom, and choice.)

other meanings:

Feathers represent flight and freedom, soaring above, looking from a higher perspective, and moving beyond boundaries and limitations. Different colours  and colour combinations can also add extra  meaning

now the feather was white so it can mean: purification, spirituality, hope, trust, faith, protection, peace, Heaven, angels, and also act as blessings and wisdom connected with moon.  (source:here)

More meanings:

I found this  one on yahooans probably its nothing but i REALLY liked it...

this person in her/his opinion said that the feather 

It symbolizes luck or destiny. It's floating in the air until it lands on you (in our case it passed JH window and maybe it landed near his house) , meaning that destiny has chosen you for something. 
(chosen to be DS husband ofc ;) ) (source:last post)

• Like 21

I watch some YT videos (again) and you know, at the beginning of every videos, there's an advertisement about a chocolate bar. 

The advertisement showed us, a hand out a chocolate bar on the top of a blue coloured bag, with a white belt. 

I watched the videos and realized it's JH's bag. Could it be a clue for us?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cheetah_omma said:

YEAH! its like he won the LOTTERY!!

have you seen the compare video before and after he appear in R88 when he come to the movie premiere?! Totally DAEBAKKK :blush::heart:

Actually i alrdy saw him in many news about "Glory Day" movie (cast along suho, ji soo and kim hee chan) but i never fully have my attention to him. And now i really waiting for that movie to come out just to see RJY!! :heart::heart::heart:

Never seeen that video, do you mind to give me the link? 

I love RJY so much like I love junwoo so much.. RJY JunWoo really catch my attention than other hotties actors lol..

#Junghwanprotectionsquad #RJYalltheway 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Awen Noet said:

@aishakoe hahaha. I found this forum like a week ago and then I join here because all of my friend are on the other ship a.k.a #teamTaek

you're not the only one that got super confident with this ship, u can count me in. hahaha

let's celebrate it together with our chingudeul here next week.

Yaaaaah,...we have the same situation,chingu ya...all my friends here most of them are #TeamTK. I felt so lonely :( no one here in reality could join me spazzing about Ryu Jun Yeol Junghwan :D And then i found family here..

I found this forum very early, i guess when it was still around ep.3 or 4, when DS still liked SW. My bet already 50-50 between SW and JH. Until in ep.6, SW already loved BR. I found out all the clues before, of SW loves BR, thanks to the MT. And then i started to solely believed that JH was the end game. Gave me so much confident after SW out in ep.6 :D And i decided to put my trust to the Shin PD and Lee chaka, just like what i believed in R1994 that Oppaya was Najung's choice. 

Anyway, shout out to our fellow Indonesians here @hailaft GOD, I LOVE YOUR fanfic !!!! I'm your faaaan...Hugs n Kisses for you,dear!! :D  @GD-ssi  @arumdaun @joannadeline @lala14 @dinhie I love you,chingudeul!!! So great to find all of u here...Let's sail this ship together til the end!!  :D 

PS : Can you imagine,guys? we're in the same Indonesian time (+1 hour in Sidoarjo) and because of this drama, i still wide awake at this hour :( (it's 00.02 Medan time). I'm so screwed up tomorrow...hiks :(

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, boranoona said:

@carolinedl  lol it't not like i am a big fan of this song,  i just want to see all the reply 1988 guys singing together like this 

Maybe during the R1988 concert? I'd like that more than a single.

Besides the actor who plays NL, is there another one who did musicals or sthg similar?

• Like 3

Thanks @tesasonzzz for pointing that cat-dog painting!! Impossible it portrays DSxTK! And i too notice that husband's gesture still very resembles jh!! Taek isn't type of person who greet people first, and if yes he would just grin a little so JH that is you right????!!?!!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aishakoe said:

Yaaaaah,...we have the same situation,chingu ya...all my friends here most of them are #TeamTK. I felt so lonely :( no one here in reality could join me spazzing about Ryu Jun Yeol Junghwan :D And then i found family here..

I found this forum very early, i guess when it was still around ep.3 or 4, when DS still liked SW. My bet already 50-50 between SW and JH. Until in ep.6, SW already loved BR. I found out all the clues before, of SW loves BR, thanks to the MT. And then i started to solely believed that JH was the end game. Gave me so much confident after SW out in ep.6 :D And i decided to put my trust to the Shin PD and Lee chaka, just like what i believed in R1994 that Oppaya was Najung's choice. 

Anyway, shout out to our fellow Indonesians here @hailaft GOD, I LOVE YOUR fanfic !!!! I'm your faaaan...Hugs n Kisses for you,dear!! :D  @GD-ssi  @arumdaun @joannadeline @lala14 @dinhie I love you,chingudeul!!! So great to find all of u here...Let's sail this ship together til the end!!  :D 

PS : Can you imagine,guys? we're in the same Indonesian time (+1 hour in Sidoarjo) and because of this drama, i still wide awake at this hour :( (it's 00.02 Medan time). I'm so screwed up tomorrow...hiks :(

Yeah, and it's already 00.07 rn..and i have school tomorrow, but i can't sleep because im so worried about JH:(

• Like 1

Older DS clearly said that she never think or imagine she would marry the guy who's her husband now. As far as I know, Taek has been well known being 'potential husband' for DS that the parents kinda kidding or match-making them with each other since they were still kids (the Sung parents keep claiming Taek as their son in law, and DS take it also literally and keep telling Taek to grow up so she can marry her). 

As long as there's a reason for doubt, don't lose hope on JH being end game guys :D (also the same for TK shippers). I said before that these 2 episodes would be full of Tk/DS moments to give everyone a reason for doubts (apply to both ships), now I'm looking forward to the remaining 2 episodes.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Maybe during the R1988 concert? I'd like that more than a single.

Besides the actor who plays NL, is there another one who did musicals or sthg similar?

Bo Gum can play piano and sing actually. There's some video of him covering song/ playing piano online. As of the others, I don't know. But, I remember that @EMM! mentioned in her twitter acc that RJY's acted as a guitarist in a movie released this year (it's not a major role tho). So, maybe that says he can play the guitar in real life too? Lol Idk

• Like 6