[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Gosh I'm waaayy too absorbed in this drama that I cant live my life properly eversince I started watching it lol. I mean am I the only one here that has these sudden moments when you were fine the other minute but suddenly gets into fangirling fits after these sudden thoughts of JH-DS being together?? Am I the only one who stalks the IG of the actors/actresses to see if they've updated a photo of them and the fellow casts and also hourly refreshes the tags of "reply1988" and "응답하라1988" to see if there's any new pic updates related to the drama?? Am I the only one who gets all wild after seeing a spoiler pic or bts pic/vid of the cast?? Am the only one who forms stories and ideas for the loveline for uri OTP for the next episodes before it actually airs??  Am I the only one who is literally dying to see the main OTP kiss but is patiently waiting even after 16 episodes has aired ?? Am I the only one who listens to all this drama's OST before going to bed?? Really, AM I THE ONLY ONE?????? I REALLY HOPE NOT. There's more to this but i guess this will be enough for now lol:sweatingbullets:

Anyways, thank you everbody for the warm welcome! *virtually hugs everyone* 
U guys r d BEST:wub::wub:

• Like 24

Theres been the return of the living dead 2.0 on mt with a new conspiracy theory i see :lol:I became convinced that she consumes drugs before watching series and i really want to try those. LOL,  This one is apsolute DAEBAK, it doesn't surprise me anymore and i dont care about theories I just want to know what she consumes:D

AAAAAaaaaa that compilation of gifs and pics of JH hands, he is def a full package:w00t::wub:I'm easy when it comes to hands LOL, and you killed me here :D  once i fell in love with a really ugly guy ( i know its rude to say it like that but that is the truth) just bcz of his hands:lol:

Actually i forgot what i wanted to write until I read all comments you wrote since my last visite coz this thread is lively :D its great that all of you are active . I cant wait to see new episodes but i decided to watch them on monday with subs, so i`ll try my best to avoid soompi for weekend * I`ll die for sure*

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot

so someone here mentioned about the parallelism of R97 ShiWon-YoonJae-JoonHee-TaeWoong and DeokSun-JungHwan-SunWoo-TaeK

edit: It was @boranoona insight

parallelism:

When Yoon Jae thought that Joon Hee would be his rival to Shiwon

answer06-00387.jpg answer06-00380.jpg

The same way that Jung Hwan first thought it was Sun Woo who he needs to contend with Deok Sun

answer06-00647.jpg answer06-00644.jpg

BUT

it turns out to be Tae Woong

answer09-00231.jpg

it turns out to be Taek

answer13-00155.jpg

16 minutes ago, debieg said:

What make you doubt about JH being the husband?

well, i don't have to doubt, right? yup, jh is the husband. no one else can match ds more than junghwan. 

*don't think about the worst scenario, don't think of them* 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, wizengamot said:

so someone here mentioned about the parallelism of R97 ShiWon-YoonJae-JoonHee-TaeWoong and DeokSun-JungHwan-SunWoo-TaeK

parallelism:

When Yoon Jae thought that Joon Hee would be his rival to Shiwon

answer06-00387.jpg answer06-00380.jpg

The same way that Jung Hwan first thought it was Sun Woo who he needs to contend with Deok Sun

answer06-00647.jpg answer06-00644.jpg

BUT

it turns out to be Tae Woong

answer09-00231.jpg

it turns out to be Taek

answer13-00155.jpg

I was the one :blush: thankyou chingu for adding the pics :phew: i noticed some other stuff as well.taewoong looks for his dead gf in shiwon(sees a reflection of her in shiwon when shiwon calls her oppa) and i think taek too misses a motherly figure and subconciously sees her reflection in deoksun

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, yours19 said:

well, i don't have to doubt, right? yup, jh is the husband. no one else can match ds more than junghwan. 

*don't think about the worst scenario, don't think of them* 

Ahm I think having a doubt is fine, even me sometimes I have a doubt. But sharing it with everyone her helps to clear that doubts. So don't hesitate to share. We are always family her. So fell free to share.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

Yeah it could be. Maybe the wordings weren't quite right. I just thought it's better for her to post that on the main thread. Since it's not cool to post that in  SeonTaek thread either haha. I replied to her using a RJY pissed face and saying JH is not a second lead (it was a joke clearly) but she took it the wrong way haha.

2 weeks feel like a month. I miss this Ssangmun-dong power couple so much :tears:

yeah....2 weeks feel like a month....2 weeks taste one year...eommmayaaaaaa....that gif neomu yeppoyoooo...so beautiful this power couple...i miss them so much...

seriously chingu....i wish i have a ton of gifs like yours..so i can share it here too...your gifs so great...(perfect!!!wanbyeokhae!!!taiwanmei!!!!) cant stop laughing that shin pd dance gif..Igeu mwoyaaaa....he already dances like that because the happiness of making fun the viewers for past 6 episodes, nad that dirty dance will become more worse if this week episode get that high ratings..waaaahhh....their hard work being paid but i want my waiting being paid too!!!!! give a kiss(es) this week,

its been a long time since i saw that monkey gif....huhuhuhu..please dont an ending like that anymore. we dont need another frustrating ending...hiks... #TeamLowExpectationButStillExpectingSomething -does that make sense?-  makes a sense chingu....why?because its already the time....the time PD nim...the time something to happen..

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, boranoona said:

I was the one :blush: thankyou chingu for adding the pics :phew: i noticed some other stuff as well.taewoong looks for his dead gf in shiwon(sees a reflection of her in shiwon when shiwon calls her oppa) and i think taek too misses a motherly figure and subconciously sees her reflection in deoksun

yes!!! yes!!! you're right. the way TW gf acted is like SW when she was asking TW for something so TW was reminded of his dead gf. Meanwhile DS likes mothering TK and reminds him of his mom.

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, sheza said:

Sorry to ask this: but what does wanyeol mean?  

korean slang used to express surprising or ridiculous feeling.

on the subbed versions of R88, it's translated as what the hell? or excuse me? (not the excuse me when you want to pass by) or really? i'm suprised :)

6 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

korean slang used to express surprising or ridiculous feeling.

on the subbed versions of R88, it's translated as what the hell? or excuse me? (not the excuse me when you want to pass by) or really? i'm suprised :)

Lol I was just gonna reply to that question but you were quicker ... but yea what you said is what it basically means. 

Just for you guys' info 웬열/waenyeol is actually an abbreviation of 왠일 /waenil which has the same meaning. Waenyeol is actually an old slang that was used in the old days but now koreans are using the term again because of Reply 1988 lol .. 웬열 :blink:

• Like 13

Guest wizengamot
11 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

http://openslang.com/korean/%EC%99%A0%EC%97%B4

:)

Edit: @wizengamot You were quicker than me!

And you are number 1 poster at soompi this week! Congrats!!!!! :w00t:

how did you know? :w00t: but i more excited for ep 17 though hahahaha!!! thanks

8 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

I have a feeling there's gonna be more TK/DS moments before we reach the last two episodes, just because they need to give TK/DS a reason for doubt before announcing the husband. Idk but being unbiased shipper, I feel like it was obvious to me JH is the husband (and I have not guess wrong on the OTP for like 4-5 series now? Haha I'm proud of myself? lol) But yea, I may as well eat my words for this too :))) but who cares, my intuition is strong with this one.
One scene that really convince me JH is the endgame is when DS falls asleep at Taek's place, and we've seen how much it bothers JH (camera show his face, he walks in and out the gate, waiting for her, looking at Taek's window). On the other hand, the camera show us Taek playing baduk instead of looking lovingly at DS or show any romantic gestures toward DS. 

If JH turns out to be not the husband, I'm sure there will be a new word to replace 'chilbongied' (use as a verb) of rep 1994, the JH word will even overpower that word chilbongie. 

So be prepare for the loads of TK/DS scenes before you guys get your happy ending (honourable mention: School 2015). 

Anyways, I like Taek as a character but he doesn't give me any sex appeal compare to JH :P Taek's cute like a little brother, a genius that you really want to protect for mankind. 

yes, that's what i'm thinking too since those who watched R94 said that they made lots of NJ-CB moments just so they can drag the husband hunting. but here is still hoping that they will not do that this time because they said that there won't be any husband hunt, but they still somewhat tried to inject the hunt despite their announcement. the only thing to make up for their announcement is to not drag this hunt. T_T plus JH had been sad since ep 10, if they are going to give less screen time to build doubt and make DS-TK, then meh -_-

@tesasonzzz wow!!! even so you added background info *claps :)

OMG GUYS!! 

I'm at the airport in Korea right now...going to Hong Kong and I had a major freak out. It wasn't even about the usual things a normal person would freak out about...but this DAMN DRAMA. 

I was thinking to myself...going to HK means I go back an hour because of time zones and panicked that I had to wait another extra hour to stream the show tomorrow/tonight. Of course..that's not how time zones work. I'm a BABO!!

You know you've become too obsessed and delusional from a drama when you can't even think straight or get your priorities right.

If the husband ends up being neither JH  or TK...I will lose  my marbles. 

Save me guys with beautiful pictures of RJY please.

• Like 19