[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

This is me in one day: I'm 99.89% sure *Maury voice* Junghwan you are the husband *reads comments* I'm 95% sure *Maury voice* Junghwan are you the husband? *rewatches an ep* 105% sure *that embrassing chick that always act like she won the lottery at the news* Didn't I tell you you was the husband! I TOLD YOU, YOU WAS THE HUSBAND! I NEVER DOUBTED IT MAURY. I KNEW

:lol: My brain is not normal 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, papulichan said:

@blue_angel_1004 & @haesungddolmi .... Gee .. Thanks guys for the correction ! If the incident is in front of the Gwansan Supermarket then it  well changes things... and maybe it could or could not be Kim Sajang and may very well be some third person...... Coz' it sure   didn't look like Mi Ran said "Gwangsansoo"( after watching that preview segment repeatedly)... but was confused with the Subs...

She said 광산슈퍼 (Gwangsan shoopuh). Shoopuh is the Koreanized pronunciation for "super," which is what Koreans call supermaket. Hope that helps! 

Yeah, I have no idea who would get injured there or how far the supermarket is from the block where the families live. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

She said 광산슈퍼 (Gwangsan shoopuh). Shoopuh is the Koreanized pronunciation for "super," which is what Koreans call supermaket. Hope that helps! 

Yeah, I have no idea who would get injured there or how far the supermarket is from the block where the families live. 

(Gwangsan shoopuh   = these are the exact words that I heard... ha! Thanks so much... it makes it easier to comprehend ..

• Like 2

Can I get a link to the edited subs?

Episode 13 was a nice throwback to the dads but I felt the writer did a better job with the mom episode.  But once again Mr.  Choi ruled this episode.  His story was what touched me the most.  I love how they avoided the triangle by see sending Taek to another competition and JH hybernating in the study room.

Episode 14 shows how clueless DS really is when it comes to boys. Definitely has a lot of growing up to do.  I guess in her anger she didn't realize that JB and JH are not the same size.  But JH could have easily explained but instead he took it out on that bird cage I think. I swear how can JH and DS not be end game when everything but the kitchen sink is being thrown at them.  The light post as @MrsSoJiSub suggested is where everything happens.  So many tears have been shed underneath it.  I hope one day it will be happy tears.

• Like 7

2375mu.jpg

When DS stands up after eating jajjangmyun she says she will meet wang ja hyun (Jo hyun/junghwan) misheard this, I am sorry for the false rumor :oops. I guess DS was with her friend and JH was at the study room when TKs false news report broke out..

• Like 2

I'm curios about that DS and her future husband has any children in 2015? I don't remember the episode but in 2015 while BR was talking with her husband on the phone she said I came with Jae Woo. Who is Jae Woo? If their child? Then, DSxJH (beacuse i belive the future husband is Jung Hwan) has child too. Oh, what a sweet!

• Like 1

Before I bid adieu......just wondering....

Possible situations where JH may have got a "boner".....

1) Sinopsis-Reply-1988-134.jpg     

2) download.jpgimages.jpg

PD- nim can you please bestow the same courtesy on uri Taeki !

7NADhXT.jpg

P.S.: Uh.... Kim Joo Hyeok ~ ssi ,Kim%20Joo%20Hyeok%20Husband_zps8idpvs3c. could you please lift that richard simmons hair of yours and show your damn forehead ...Hahahahaha... I'm getting tired of who the richard simmons are you in 1988...... 

Goodnight  uri jjang chingudeul ......:heart:

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, Hilal Taşdemir said:

I'm curios about that DS and her future husband has any children in 2015? I don't remember the episode but in 2015 while BR was talking with her husband on the phone she said I came with Jae Woo. Who is Jae Woo? If their child? Then, DSxJH (beacuse i belive the future husband is Jung Hwan) has child too. Oh, what a sweet!

I dont remember clearly that scene so.. Maybe they have because their age a little bit old:P

Btw where are you from? Are you Turkish? If you are.. Then high fiveee!! *Im Turkish too* 

Welcome to thread,if you want please share whatever you think about uri lovely couple! 

• Like 5

Omo Junghwan has one chill and I love him for it. The funniest line and scene from ep 14 for me. Jungjwan comes out the bathroom floor wet haired and obviously showered. Deok Sun: Janghwan-ah where are you going Junghwan: To my room Deok Sun: :/  :lol: that cracked me up so much and made me miss adult hubby and his dead pan humor. 

I was thinking what if the Blue Lagoon poster I'd foreshadowing our OTP kiss. It'll happen with them staring into each other's eyes and him cupping her face and moving in for the kiss. The background will be the alley light we keep seeing...

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Omo Junghwan has one chill and I love him for it. The funniest line and scene from ep 14 for me. Jungjwan comes out the bathroom floor wet haired and obviously showered. Deok Sun: Janghwan-ah where are you going Junghwan: To my room Deok Sun: :/  :lol: that cracked me up so much and made me miss adult hubby and his dead pan humor. 

I was thinking what if the Blue Lagoon poster I'd foreshadowing our OTP kiss. It'll happen with them staring into each other's eyes and him cupping her face and moving in for the kiss. The background will be the alley light we keep seeing...

Jep, she asks obvious questions to him just to be able to talk to him. She also did that at the dinner table: What are you doing? and he said 'eating what else' LOL. Kind of sad actually bc he ignores her.

JH always argues with her and says mean things to get her attention. Just two little cutiepie's who don't know what to do with their feelings <3.

EDIT: In R97 and R94, the kiss scenes always did happen before the time skip right. I hope they will stick to this pattern hehe OR I WILL LOSE IT.

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, figenfk said:

EDIT: In R97 and R94, the kiss scenes always did happen before the time skip right. I hope they will stick to this pattern hehe OR I WILL LOSE IT.

Not in Reply 1997. Just one, the confirm kiss by the water fountain. Nothing to call home about...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, carolinedl said:

Not in Reply 1997. Just one, the confirm kiss by the water fountain. Nothing to call home about...

At this point I will be happy with anything, so even something like that. But looking at the way things are going.... It feels like nothing will happen. I really hope I am wrong.

• Like 3

as much as i want junghwan to be the husband, i still have many doubts!!

1. they made it pretty obvious about JH being the husband, and i feel like being too obvious is danger!!

2. hes not making any progress at all

3. theresachance that DS might like T, but idk. i suck at predicting things!

4. i read a few pieces of evidence of taek being the husband, like using hisleft hand & smoking. theres a part that i readsomewhere where it was like SWsaying how junghwan doesntsmoke or something

hopefully thisis all wrong and junghwan and deoksun happen! WHERES OUR KISS SCENE LIKE PLS HURRY

5 hours ago, haesungddolmi said:

We are working on this at the moment :). It would be safe to say that (with the combined powers of English, Korean and Mandarin) our translations would be the most accurate. Ep13 and 14 are otw.

This is awesome news bc the drama fever subs are to the point/brief....I like details btw it's been ages since I loved a drama enough to download it with soft or hard subs where can I get this?

counting down my days waiting for 15 sigh....it will be my xmas gift so I'm hoping it's an awesome episode with lots of Jh/Ds/Tk scenes. Break someone's heart already I think the viewers are ready.

• Like 4

Aigooo I feel so sad for DR. I think there should be a rule for this. That your parent can't be your teacher or something.:blink:

vsfdac.jpg

LOL

nyg2v9.jpg

And I think DS won't be able to go to college. She was just getting there and then our beloved Teakkie called her Deok Sun with no correction. ;)

1586q1l.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, megggaaannnncccc said:

as much as i want junghwan to be the husband, i still have many doubts!!

1. they made it pretty obvious about JH being the husband, and i feel like being too obvious is danger!!

2. hes not making any progress at all

3. theresachance that DS might like T, but idk. i suck at predicting things!

4. i read a few pieces of evidence of taek being the husband, like using hisleft hand & smoking. theres a part that i readsomewhere where it was like SWsaying how junghwan doesntsmoke or something

hopefully thisis all wrong and junghwan and deoksun happen! WHERES OUR KISS SCENE LIKE PLS HURRY

I'm curious have you seen any of the previous Reply series? I feel like if you have watched the previous series or kdramas in general some of your fears may be calmed. As for #2, on the bright side Taek hasn't done much of anything either. I'ld venture to say Junhwan has a leg up on him a bit since Junghwan has actively done things to show Deok Sun he likes her where as Taek has said it to many people but that's pretty much about it. 

Welcome to our little thread I hope you enjoy your time here :) 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aya Hong said:

Omg you guys are on fire! Chincha!!!

@wizengamot yes me too, although I love r1988 but my excitement is a little bit less now because of some......things!

JH is the husband for me cause, JH is the only one know DS had a crush on SW, he also have a lot of screen time and struggles on these time.

JH only likes LMY

JH received a special gift from DS

JH and DS are only the one who knows their feeling for each other, I mean no one knows in their squad. 

What if??? The preview says

JH decided to talk to DS after he talk to Taek and tell her they can't because of Taek, that's why she cried.... JH leave and they didn't know Taek is there and watching and heard them... And that's the time he saw the eyes of DS and remember what SW said or whoever ( but I guess it SW) that if you want to know if she likes you, you will see it in the eyes.  So he go to DS and understand everything. Because he saw it in DS eyes... 

I wish!

Oh no. Please not that. I went through exactly the same thing 10 years ago (OMG I feel old already), and believe me it was not so good feeling. If Junghwan does that, he is definitely the most evil evil evil guy I have ever known. Eventhough as life goes on I have fallen in love with an other man, that immature love memory is like a zombie, could rise any time from its grave. Poor Deoksun TT__TT. But since I am an angst story mania, ScriptWriter-nim and PD-nim! Please torture me as much as you want as long as Junghwan will be Deoksun's Husband. All my tears is yours

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, luffypyon said:

Oh no. Please not that. I went through exactly the same thing 10 years ago (OMG I feel old already), and believe me it was not so good feeling. If Junghwan does that, he is definitely the most evil evil evil guy I have ever known. Eventhough as life goes on I have fallen in love with an other man, that immature love memory is like a zombie, could rise any time from its grave. Poor Deoksun TT__TT. But since I am an angst story mania, ScriptWriter-nim and PD-nim! Please torture me as much as you want as long as Junghwan will be Deoksun's Husband. All my tears is yours

I'm confused, what would be evil? Junghwan not dating Deok Sin because Taek likes her? (he's doing that now) or Taek accidentally overhearing the ejection? (He can't control what Taek walks into). 

Im sorry that you had to go through such heart ache, but on the bright side you were able to find love again :) 

• Like 3