[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

lol my habit now is back reading 10+ pages of this thread everyday hahaha the ups and downs of this thread is so much fun  

when I peaked a while ago and saw spoilers my heart just stopped, had to let my friends calm me down and thankfully it's cleared now phew and shoutout to emy_rose for that wonderful post!! when i saw the post made by she-who-must-not-be-named (don't want to tarnish this thread), i didn't care if it was to prove her ship but what angered me the most is the condescending way she addressed the people who watch the show (her words were sugarcoated but just plain rude) i wished there was a report/block because really, who has a right to say those words??

so i'm glad for the reply of emy_rose not because i'm a jh shipper, but because i know deliberate offense when i see one 

anyway, will be back after watching 17&18 with subs but i know it'll be long journey to get through those episodes :tears:

• Like 11

Wow @wenyeolssi, you must be a really patient person :o I can't even read that person's posts :mellow:

You must be suffering while writing your post :tears: But sorry I can't read your entire post :tears: To read your explanation, I have to read her post first :tears:

I only read a bit part in the beginnning and it hurts my eyes, then a bit part in the end.. I got mental breakdown by just reading that little parts:o How could someone think like that :o Other TK shipper always thought normally before she came :o

I had suffered from serious mental breakdown after watching ep 18 and finally got the healing from Yoo Jung Sunbae confession in CiTT few hours ago, reading you-know-who's posts here successfully bring my illness back. Aigoo my head:huh:

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Someone commented on that soompi spoiler article that they filmed two possible endings for reply 1994? Is that true? 

And kudos @emy_rose saranghae !!!!  U don't know how awesome you are !!!

I don't think that's possible. Why would they do it when the majority is in favour of JH. If they filmed alternate endings then it means they want to go with viewers' preference. Then by now they would have put out a poll. Moreover, as a writer with integrity, would you sacrifice your script for popularity? I don't think Lee Woo Jung or Shin PD are at the stage where they have something to prove and want to do so through popularity. 

Some people really just desperate to hold on to their ships.

Edited by mojobobo
  • Like 11

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0002873151

"응팔'로 먹은 고구마, '치인트' 사이다로 풀다"

The Potato you ate at Reply 88, Cheese in the Trap gives you cider 

(guess it means the cider helps you to solve dryness or sth bitterness or it makes your stomach full of gas and the cider helps to let it out, sth like that)

haha...it's like TVn is giving medicine at weekends, and giving sweets on Mon/Tue...and Audience cannot take it anymore...

We SPEND 4 WHOLE NITES at TVN!!!! what a 10th Anniversary! (I admit i need CITT to be my cider)

• Like 19

Guest fleshwithoutblood
7 minutes ago, boranoona said:

Someone commented on that soompi spoiler article that they filmed two possible endings for reply 1994? Is that true? 

And kudos @emy_rose saranghae !!!!  U don't know how awesome you are !!!

From what I remember, they had a stand-in for the flashforwards and some clues (like wedding photos/videos) in R94, and people thought they filmed two weddings, but only in order to avoid spoilers from meaning anything. I don't know if they actually did film two weddings, but I doubt it. It was just to add to the confusion if any spoilers leaked. R94 was a lot more crazy with spoilers and giant clue compilations, at least from my memory lol. I feel like this drama is calmer in that regard, maybe because I'm not as obsessed this time lmao idk. They took all sorts of precautions with scripts and making sure there was enough confusion over spoilers in R94.

I don't think the press reported on a lot of "spoiler" candid shots of filming during R94 however, and I wish the press would stop. I don't mind people posting filming shots on DC, but it's annoying when it gets to the press, since that can spoil it for people who want to avoid spoilers completely. (DC has a much smaller audience.)

Guest wizengamot
2 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I just watched the english trans ver of eps 18. At the beginning we saw eomma Sung complaining that DS is rarely at home. she is always staying at her friend apartment, near the airport. Then when DS just got home from DR's hyung restaurant, we see eomma Sung saying to DS, "you sleep at home everyday lately," "you are a good girl."

Well well well, so DS suddenly sleeps at home everyday. Why? I think that's because someone who hasn't been home for a long time is finally at home and it's only for a short time. I am sure it's not because of Taek, judging that DS introduces her friend to Taek's manager, DS TK must be still close during the years.

you have a point :)

i mean, is it just a coincidence that JH is having his military holiday and DS suddenly is spending/sleeping at home when she used to sleep on a friend's apartment near the airport... hmmm.. 

large.gif

4 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I just watched the english trans ver of eps 18. At the beginning we saw eomma Sung complaining that DS is rarely at home. she is always staying at her friend apartment, near the airport. Then when DS just got home from DR's hyung restaurant, we see eomma Sung saying to DS, "you sleep at home everyday lately," "you are a good girl."

Well well well, so DS suddenly sleeps at home everyday. Why? I think that's because someone who hasn't been home for a long time is finally at home and it's only for a short time. I am sure it's not because of Taek, judging that DS introduces her friend to Taek's manager, DS TK must be still close during the years.

Yayyy!! Our Dog-Cat pair is really sneaky and mysterious. They seem to be masters of sneak peeks and stolen glances. 

Yet to watch subbed 17-18.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, tituyphing said:

SPOILER 

Hide contents

IT IS TRUE Shooting take place on Air Force Club 

The wedding filming still on going, poster need to go to toilet inside, but he can't go in bec there's Reply1988 filming.

And this is from 3h ago

lol poor thing that person cannot go to the toilet.. guess he/she needs to find another one hopefully it won't be a great distance from where he/she is . LOL wonder it must be a long and tiring filming for all the main cast.. from yesterday till today..

• Like 8

@emy_rose Great post!

I think I might answer her some time too... The whole thing of I don't answer if you say nothing interesting is upsetting and I would disagree: she does not answer if it does not go her way...

Anyway, I am getting more and more convinced JH is the husband (I think a lot before going to sleep, ha ha).

How are you all today? Friday si coming soon.....

• Like 6

-deleted, its already posted-

You know I'm so shocked when someone says spoiler leaked again and I'm relieve its not DS wedding.

Actually I hate spoiler but I always search it HAHAHHAHAHA.

I pray for JH x DS wedding scene too, and I hope they already filming it secretly :)

• Like 15