[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

OMG Sunwoo Bora!! aaaack :wub: I bet Sung Dong Il appa is going to burst into tears in the wedding scene, contrary to what he said on E18! lol I still wish DS will have a wedding scene too though. I'm giddy just by imagining DS-JH wedding.

3 minutes ago, deokhwan said:

Maybe he's the wedding MC since he's a good speaker. That is why he can't be seen outdoor because he's filming in the wedding hall. Just my guess :sweatingbullets:

YES ! that could be the possibility..... DR being the wedding MC. From the looks of those pics...it seems they are panning the camera where the bride is getting ready to walk down the aisle with her father.....That's why we see the other cast members still not in their act. The camera must be only panning on DS and BR....

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, nicegirl99 said:

even if it does, you should really watch it, cause Ryu Jun Yeol's acting is AMAZING!!! totally zzhang zzhang actor~

(but again no, there's no "if it does", we are here because we are TeamJW believers,  어남류  어남류  어남류  어남류~)

TOTALLY AGREE with you.

I really love RJY acting. He is definitely a gem. Hope to see him in another project sooner.

• Like 9

While i m trying to sleep in my side of the world where the clock shows 30 min after midnight I m thinking the scene with taek smoking on the rooftop and JH making his wish . That means that Taek probably knew about DS crush to SW cause he could see everything from his roof with out the rest knowing that he was "spying " on them and probably he knew about the letters DS wrote  to the starry radio station . We know he caught SW/BR at night when he went to smoke outside from his house . I do not think he needed to go outside to smoke , we saw that he uses his rooftop for that . He went outside that night like many other nights -I guess-to check DS mail . That means that is a big possibility he was the person who send the letter with the stamp to the radio station .changes to be him or JH are 50-50 . He had the cigarette with him as an excuse in case someone sees him .i am rooting for JH but I try to see all the sides . Only thing I can not explain and gives me hopes that our JH is the husband is that I can not find any way to give the chocolate point /clue to Taek . . He had no bag and he had no access to the camera . Only JH could see the tape and witness the whole choco thingy . Fellow shippers I sm going to sleep and sorry for my mistakes but I hate to write from my mobile . Goodnite /. Good day 

• Like 7

Come to think of it.. perhaps the news reporter thought it will be holding DS wedding but didn't expect it will be SW-BR wedding? I really don't know.. I just hope no more spoiler leaked out.. YTN reporters are blacklisted and I think they will be sued by Reply 1988 team very soon.. good luck to them..

• Like 14

hello everyone!!!

Finally caved in and join the forum, ( was a lurker for the longest of time).

I'm really sad that the series is coming to an end! we had our ups and downs w/ this crazy train of emotions because of JH! hahaha well ultimately its the writer's fault hahahaha. But um yes this drama is incredibly well written { Except for the main love line, that was tooo slow}! I have to admit this drama just destroyed my life { in a good way:rolleyes: }

Anyways that being said,  I STILL THINK JUNGHWAN IS THE HUSBAND :P

Well fellow shippers lets see how the drama unfolds to the end! himeneyo (is that how you spell it?) :phew:;)

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, parkangel said:

I've been neglecting work because of the spoiler. What we do becuse of this show. *lol

on the other hand, a show like this doesn't come very often. They have the right ingredients: beautiful story, good director, good actors, beautiful bgms, etc. 

Same here, i have a lot work to be done but been neglecting it for the spoiler.. haizt.. many of my employee will cry if i wont show up in d office to sign thre payroll.. lolz.. if JH wont be the endgame.. gonna fly to korea and... who know gonna hunt the writer wahahaha thanks for the pilot of this ship.. i do really enjoy this thread..

• Like 3

Just a though...

If SW mom & Taek Dad are married, then SW & BORA will get married...I think DS & Taek as a couple would be weird..though it is acceptable..but still weird..I mean those 3 moms aren't close for nothing you know..

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

He went outside that night like many other nights -I guess-to check DS mail . That means that is a big possibility he was the person who send the letter with the stamp to the radio station .

Yes, there's a possibility that he might be observing from the deck. However I don't think Taeki would be that rude to open the Kim/Sung mail box (I think they have joint mail box, that's why JH got to see DS postcard). He might be competitive (it's good in certain aspects) but he is kind and polite.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Ya'll are thrill. You guys most definitely going to have a heart attack when the preview comes out and all you see are scenes of Taek and Deok Sun laughing and happy. Junghwan looking sad and dejected and Deok Sun saying some kind of good-bye to only what we are shown a hand that will arise one million speculations LOL.

@honeywell once said things were getting to R94 levels of crazy and it's true. we been gotten to that level of crazy. i swear if more of us were in the main thread trying to argue, prove, and disprove things like happened during R 1994. The thread would have been closed a long time ago. For this I am glad most of us choose to ignore it and just stay here. I for one don't really read posts there. I drop in to drop what I got to say and if you guys mention an interesting post or if I see that a poster who tends to be neutral and gives great insight posted there (basically they talk about things other than ship) I go and read. Other than that I stay here. It's not even worth it with just 3 days left. Anyways you guys do not freak and panic at every single spoiler or picture that is given. 4 days we will have all the answers we need (and I mostly only trust things that come out DCgallery. Those fans are True Detectives. 

HAHAHA.... that is so richard simmons true !! It's gonna be another sob-fest....ha! 

• Like 3

Wahh, Sung Bora. Can't wait to see her close-up in the wedding dress. RHY must look gorgeous.

Still can't believe it was that easy for fans to snap filming photos aiooo.. Won-ho sshi please ask your team to be extra careful. 

@lala14 it's not from Taxi, Taxi is not yet filmed. It's from an interview with  Ryu Jun-yeol and the other cast of Glory Day. Here

@MrsSoJiSub and imja @papulichan The Most Misleading Preview Award - Reply series.

The lesson from watching Reply series - Never Trust Shin Won Ho.

• Like 17

chingu,

reply 1988 crew said they all going to shoot wedding DS right?

mybe it's not 1 wedding in 1 place to shoot, maybe it's 2 wedding.

first wedding is SW & BR with TK car because SW is his brother.

and second is DS wedding at air force place (it obviously JH kekekekeke)

so i have delulu mind again(delulu everywhere), when we watch BTS of reply 1988 the opening said "my last love is family" if SW and BR married the family tree it's gonna be like this :phew:

12507299_10208471153886138_7505023458711

AND ALL SSANGMUNDONG GANG GONNA BE FAMILY !!!!:w00t:

• Like 20

I'm honestly pissed at the spoilers and the ones posting it on the net. It kills the joy of watching the actual episode. I hope Shin PD sues the hell out of these suckers.

Also guys, don't be so easily disheartened by hazy pics. Follow the story/narrative. That always contains the most reliable of clues.

• Like 14

31 minutes ago, kiklaminHo said:

While i m trying to sleep in my side of the world where the clock shows 30 min after midnight I m thinking the scene with taek smoking on the rooftop and JH making his wish . That means that Taek probably knew about DS crush to SW cause he could see everything from his roof with out the rest knowing that he was "spying " on them and probably he knew about the letters DS wrote  to the starry radio station . We know he caught SW/BR at night when he went to smoke outside from his house . I do not think he needed to go outside to smoke , we saw that he uses his rooftop for that . He went outside that night like many other nights -I guess-to check DS mail . That means that is a big possibility he was the person who send the letter with the stamp to the radio station .changes to be him or JH are 50-50 . He had the cigarette with him as an excuse in case someone sees him .i am rooting for JH but I try to see all the sides . Only thing I can not explain and gives me hopes that our JH is the husband is that I can not find any way to give the chocolate point /clue to Taek . . He had no bag and he had no access to the camera . Only JH could see the tape and witness the whole choco thingy . Fellow shippers I sm going to sleep and sorry for my mistakes but I hate to write from my mobile . Goodnite /. Good day 

Whilst Taek may have seen the postcard it is not possible he saw DS and SW's encounter because Taek was away for a competition. 

Ok everyone I think Shin PD is gonna fake us out with this spoiler wedding and then only to show it is SW and BR, kinda like what they did with Oppa ya's brother's wedding in R1994 hahahaha. 

13 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

Wahh, Sung Bora. Can't wait to see her close-up in the wedding dress. RHY must look gorgeous.

Still can't believe it was that easy for fans to snap filming photos aiooo.. Won-ho sshi please ask your team to be extra careful. 

@lala14 it's not from Taxi, Taxi is not yet filmed. It's from an interview with  Ryu Jun-yeol and the other cast of Glory Day. Here

@MrsSoJiSub and imja @papulichan The Most Misleading Preview Award - Reply series.

The lesson from watching Reply series - Never Trust Shin Won Ho.

I wonder if seeing RHY in the gown would change GKP's mind about dating in real life wahhahahhah (and same for RHY seeing GKP in his wedding suit). 

I think spoilers can't be avoided if they are filming outdoors. Not just reporters will be there but the average passerby and people working in that building too. 

• Like 20