[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

this thread moving so fast, i hvnt finish reading all the new post and suddenly i alrdy arrived in my office :kiss:

I LOVE YOU GUYS, got a positive energy from this thread :heart::heart:

must wearing my mask on bcs i cannot stop smiling while reading your thougts :grin::grin:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, cheetah_omma said:

this thread moving so fast, i hvnt finish reading all the new post and suddenly i alrdy arrived in my office :kiss:

I LOVE YOU GUYS, got a positive energy from this thread :heart::heart:

must wearing my mask on bcs i cannot stop smiling while reading your thougts :grin::grin:

Agree with you @cheetah_omma! This thread is the best hahaha

• Like 6

Guys please let's not go too off topic and such or we'll be reported and get our thread closed and legit: how do i live without you? conversations must be kept relevant and pertaining to Deok Sun and Junghwan (and R1988 and it's characters but it should some how have to do with out two). Please if you want to go off topic a bit (I love CitT too) you can add one brief line in your all over post about our air couple. Also one line posts simply to thank someone should be saved for a bigger post. Sorry to go mods on us, but I really do not want to see this thread closed and as fun as it is to see the thread move fast, let's do it in a way that stays with the rules. Okay loves.

I love all the songs posted on here so far. Man ya'll are all in such a sad state of things since the ep aired. I was down myself but I'm done with that now LOL. He's it. He's the one. Junghwan is the husband. I have known this in my gut since episode 2 and the story just continues to reaffirm that for me. Now I am just really really looking forward to their reunion and all that Deok Sun will finally get off her chest. It would make me laugh, cry, feel the feels, and get so fangirl, once we are given insight (more so that we had already gotten) of how she had felt every time Junghwan had done something for her. I so want flashbacks like we got of Junghwan last ep, that shows her POV. I"m telling ya'll, his name is in her diary (LOL nah). I'm also really looking forward to that damned kiss (another thing that just makes me believe Taek is not the husband. Dream kiss or not, they showed them kiss much before the end and it changed nothing. if i was on that ship i would be worried and not overjoyed about that kiss cause it wasn't a conformation one for sure and Deok Sun's it was nothing and it continues to be nothing would have me worried). 

I'm curious to see the song that will play when they do finally kiss and also for a preview. I got work tomorrow in the AM so depending on where you are *in Truman voice* good morning, good evening, and good night* byeeeee :) 

• Like 21

4 hours ago, Vannyah M said:

This is rough translation for this links.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=589321&page=1

DS`s friends are from Seoul aren't they coming home often? I want to say why i am wondering. Basically if TK is home arent they seeing  each other quite a little?  Or Tk is really busy so he cant meet with gang for 5 years. So she cant meet him (TK) is that it? And about JH in addition to the highly emotional conversion  in the second half she did not expect it at all

Basically they are thinking the same as we do.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=reply1988&no=589320&page=1

6.1.1995 in Gyeongnam Hadong County 4 people died, fighter pilots from Gyeongnam Sacheon Air Command 3rd Air Corps Training Department

Spoiler  To me this is more a prediction but ok

JH`s in combat plain at a height of countless kilometers dies in accidents ( p.s. this spoiler scared the richard simmons out of me:D)

If not, DS heard the news and went all the way to Sacheon, they have dramatic reunion and they get married.

I expect that story will go like this.

P.S. I have not translated part encircled with red sorry

THAT scared me too, and in some where I have read that two person called Kim death in the accident. BUT then suddenly,  like it was the perfect timing, I thought in the day Taek almost died in the air plan Jung Hwan and DS weren't in that moment I think, Taek's father bróker the door to get the number Phone,  and SW said to Taek, I have never seen your dad like that, I think you're the more important person in the world for him (or something similar). Maybe it was a "prediction" from the PD tell ing us, yeah when you think you have los someone you know that you love so it could be the most dramatic way for DS to tell JH that She is in love, running to Sacheon being terrified about his posible death, He is a live because He wasn't in time to the practice.  That make sense for me, maybe JH mother is looking the calendario because at the next day JH vacación finished,  so DS that wanted to meet  him in the morning to tell him that She feels the same, can't do it because He went to the army again, or She has to do some fly very very important and She couldn't made it. So She stay still again but in 1995 the day She was thinking in him, She saw the news, try to call him but he cant see the beeper and run to the airpor,  maybe two or three red lights agin inthe road, or all green. And there She canto see him so She really think that He has death and start to cry a lot, but suddenly He appearence from some where,  the bathroom and say something lik Boaña? What are you doing? And when  She listen  his voice and see him, She is so much happy that She  dosn't say anything She just start to kiss him like CRAZY, and lovey-dovey life...

What Do you think? ? Maybe a little les dramatic but yes it could happen

• Like 16

2 hours ago, pirateparade said:

I am really curious why DS never once mentioned anything about her feelings for JH back in those years. Was it because her friends and her felt that girls should not confess first? Or was it because that they were unworthy? I recall a scene where she told her another friend why did she confess. 4 more days to Friday! At least in my time zone. 

I remember in ep. 11 , DS and friend always said "we're people who just have to satisfied with unrequited love". maybe that's why DS never mentioned anything about her feeling.

and in ep. 07 when DS narrated

" i was at the age when i no longer believed in santa, or felt my heart flutter because of secret santa. I was at an age when present that was secretly left behind or secretly conveyed gentleness wasn't enough to fulfill my expectations (pink glove from JH :wub:) . Excitement that would probably escape up to the back of my throat, and choke me if i were to try and suppress it. Embarrassment that would probably make my heart explode if i were to admit to it. i was dying to make it obvious, but didn't want to get caught, that was the excitement we felt back in 1988"

i think DS want to mentioned but she doesn't want to get caught it. :phew:

1 hour ago, jungdeok88 said:

Junghwan deokseon why torturing me like this??? I'm at my office rn yet i can't endure my self from this forum. Reallyyyy i hate being so occupied by mere shop opera like this. I just can't believe I've fallen in the same hole again and again (last time got hooked up to this level was in the master's sun era)

SAME WITH ME,I'M AT MY OFFICE TOO!!!! :rolleyes:

this thread never sleep and right now i secretly see this thread in my office and i hope my boss doesn't see me, kekekeke:D

• Like 16

15 minutes ago, Asha Mizuki said:

4.  Tk is a treasure that must be protected at all cost, unless the corruption is by them.

i laugh at this statement.  it's funny. that is what friends for influence each other.:P
i think it is logic that SW and  DR are oblivious to DS and JH feeling. they are Boys/Men. They tend not to be sensitive with other feeling. i mean both DR and SW know Taek feeling by coincidence after tease taek.

Ds said that there are no secret that the gang didn't know but DR did not know that SW dating Bora, he also did't know DS feeling towar SW at the first place, Junghwan feeling. there are secret among them. 

I guess they did't gossip about their love story among each other. if i am DS , i totally forced Taek to tell me who is or what type of girl that he want to confess. Taek told her there was a girl that he want to confess, and as friend, DS should be curious to know.

maybe because there is another girl in R94 gang, so they know about Chilbong feeling but decide not to care about it. but in this gang. there are only DS.

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Richi07 said:

SAME WITH ME,I'M AT MY OFFICE TOO!!!! :rolleyes:

this thread never sleep and right now i secretly see this thread in my office and i hope my boss doesn't see me, kekekeke:D

count on me chingudeul.. i m at office now and secretly open this thread..kekekekekeek

• Like 4

cant hold anymore. i take a peek on ep 18. just skip to some certain scenes. and i watch the scene DR & JH drink together in minute 41. JH hold his glass with his left hand. and suddenly i feel so happy because of that. i think i'm insane just because of that possibility

• Like 7

back to the early episodes when BR read DS diary... i really do hope she wrote about JH.. it would disappoint me if DS wrote about SW and then BR immediately started to date SW.. plus as a JH shipper... it would be so amazing to have record of their love for one another so early on...

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I am going to minute for minute analyze the richard simmons out that 3 minute 13 second confession scene.

When Junghwan drops the ring at about 15 seconds in Deok Sun looks at it and looks back up at Junghwan with wide eyes. At 24 seconds when he says he was going to give it to her after graduation but shall do it now, Deok Sun wide eyes, mouth slightly open she looks like this :0 (if only soompi allowed emojis). Her eyes are never off him even as the friends hilariously react. At 37 seconds he says "I like you" Deok Sun's eyes get wider her ears move back (I know I'm insane). She blinks at 39 seconds. He says "I said I like you" camera is back on her at the 47 second mark. She blinks after that statement. At 51 seconds we get a wide shot of the whole group Deok Sun continues to stare at only Junghwan hanging on to his every word. 54 seconds still the wide shot and she blinked.

At 1:04 Junghwan begins with memories only they know starting with school. She closes her mouth and looks at him, her eyes are shinning (Hyeri's eyes are really pretty and she has nice lashes). 1:15 talking about study room waiting, corners of mouth starting to rise (it looks like she  starting to smile or smirk). 1:25 he says "all my concerns were you". Deok Sun's mouth is opening (I think she's starting to smile) eyes still locked on him. 1:40 another full wide shot. Junghwan is mentioning things only they know, bus stop and birthday gift. Deok Sun's eyes locked on him, mouth slightly ajar (who knew I would use my psychology observation class lessons for this. I feel like I'm conducting a classroom observation of a student at my internship). 1:51 Junghwan mentions being crazy happy about reciving de birthday gift. Deok Sun is full on smiling with teeth (Hyeri has a pretty mole near the corner of her bottom lip). 1:54 mouth closed smile.

2:07 (this is tiring) Junghwan has just said he is happy whenever he saw her. Deok Sun's eyes look half closed, she's smiling not too wide but I see her teeth (she looks like she is remembering all that he is mentions. Hyeri has a pretty mole on her lower neck). 2:10 Deok Sun closed mouth smile, smirk something and she blinked too and her eyes are still small. 2:12 she blinked, eyes begins to get wider, still smile. Still looks like she remembering things. 2:16, Junghwan says I always wanted to tell you since a long time. In the quickest Deok Sun's eyes go from looking down to wide eyed and starring right at him (she wants to hear this too).

2:21 Junghwan says I like you so much. Everything in Deok Suns body language changes. Her eyes are shunning, she's looking straight at him. Honestly the look reminds me of the blind date should I go or not look. When Deok Sun got extra close looking in Junghwan's eyes to ask and then they just stare at one another after the "don't go". 2:23 she blinks and her lips move in a way I can't explain. She's only looking at Junghwan. Eyes a shinning. 2:29 Junghwan says I love you. The camera has zoomed into Deok Suns face even more than before. She's staring at him. Her eyes are a shinning. There is a slight dimple in her chin. I see a small smile. Is she going to cry? 2:30 she blinks. Her eyes went a little wide she opens her mouth. I wish I knew how to screen cap cause things have hit her. Her eyes are down and slightly wide.

2:32. Deok Sun closed her mouth rocks once and is avoiding looking at Junghwan. 2:33 she blinks again. She looks up at him a smile? A grimace? Eyes still shinning. She is looking at him. He's looking at her. Then the long pregnant pause where they only show Junghwan and not her (done on purpose those fuckers). 2:42 Junghwan looks away and speaks to Dong Ryeong. 2:58 wide shot we see side profile of Deok Sun her body language...she's looking downcast into the space/area of Junghwan (I think she's disappointed or still thinking on things) Junghwan is looking down at his hands.

The two idiots (said with love) are laughing and relived shock at his "joke". 3:00 a wide shoot. Dong Ryeong says "I thought you were serious" Deok Sun's body language changed at that and I saw a slight smile as she's still looking in space in front of her and Junghwan is not looking at her, but down and painful smile/smirk. 3:04 Sunwoo asks Deok Sun if she was fooled too. She doesn't answer but turns wide eyed like woken from a trance or sleep 3:05 she became alert looked at Sunwoo, didn't answer and just smiled with teeth then without. 3:08 she's smiling but it's sad and disappointed. It doesn't reach her eyes. 3:10 She's not looking at Junghwan. It's an awkward pained yeah a "joke" say nothing avoidance. Junghwan is looking to the side fighting off tears. The clip ends.

They are soooo not over. How do people do this all the time and with screen caps. I applaud them cause it takes time. Never again LOL. Hyeri has gorgeous eyes and a lot of pretty moles. 

ETA: See what you have done to me drama!!

your explanation is just so daebak. Although I didn't have very sharp eyes just like you, I also think that at that scene DS's expression is so shock, serious, and happy with JH confession. but I hate it when some people said that DS afraid TK will come. How come? it's obvious, right? DS expression shows us that she also like JH. we'll get the answer this week soon. Yeaaay...keep positive.

• Like 3

Just now, MrsSoJiSub said:

I love all the songs posted on here so far. Man ya'll are all in such a sad state of things since the ep aired. I was down myself but I'm done with that now LOL. He's it. He's the one. Junghwan is the husband. I have known this in my gut since episode 2 and the story just continues to reaffirm that for me. Now I am just really really looking forward to their reunion and all that Deok Sun will finally get off her chest. It would make me laugh, cry, feel the feels, and get so fangirl, once we are given insight (more so that we had already gotten) of how she had felt every time Junghwan had done something for her. I so want flashbacks like we got of Junghwan last ep, that shows her POV. I"m telling ya'll, his name is in her diary (LOL nah). I'm also really looking forward to that damned kiss (another thing that just makes me believe Taek is not the husband. Dream kiss or not, they showed them kiss much before the end and it changed nothing. if i was on that ship i would be worried and not overjoyed about that kiss cause it wasn't a conformation one for sure and Deok Sun's it was nothing and it continues to be nothing would have me worried). 

I'm curious to see the song that will play when they do finally kiss and also for a preview. I got work tomorrow in the AM so depending on where you are *in Truman voice* good morning, good evening, and good night* byeeeee :) 

He might not be mentioned by name, but I'm totally with @papulichan in believing that the boy DS is writing about is Junghwan. 

Dude, don't even mention the kiss. I'm going crazy thinking about it, lol. I need to get a hold of myself, but I'm so hyped. 

• Like 10

Wow I didn't realize that it was always Samchenpo POV used in Reply94!!! :w00t:

Junghwan was smiling many times when he and Deoksun bickering inside the car before confession scene :( He must be so happy to be with her, even as just a friend :tears:

When does TvN usually upload BTS video? Tuesday? Wednesday? I really need to see BTS video to make sure that all of these are just fiction, they all are acting. They feel so real that I thought it's real. My heart still unstable til now :mellow: Saranghaneun Junyeol oppa and Hyeri also haven't upload anything to instagram. I wanna see their real selves as Junyeol and Hyeri after that heartfelt confession and flashback scene :tears: Ah, ending slides are also so sad :tears:

• Like 9

(don't know if it is off topic...but it's not in MT, think no one will kick me out....)

Why JW smiled so brightly when he heard the fighter jet joke told by DS? He's not even hiding his smilezzzzzzzz! like he already told this joke to DS before so he smiled when DS juz quoted his promise that he'll fly back to her in a fighter jet so she doesn't need to worry they will be apart...(okay, I have to admit that this is 100% imagination base on their facial expressions...)

just to make it clear, I'm not analyzing anything, I'm just living in my own JW-DS fantasy world~~~~(I might need some more fairy powder to help me hang on till Friday)

(actually JW smiled brightly to DS all night and become a da-soonie when DS told him to speak politely(beautifully in Korean?) to her in the car, he just said "Orr" and not scolding her--> within the next 4 seconds i guess...)

[Okay, if my imagination comes true, think I should get a crystal ball soon]

URL]_1.jpg

[CAP: DS - He just needs to take the Fighter Jet, He can come back really fast]

• Like 16

28 minutes ago, balladblue said:

He might not be mentioned by name, but I'm totally with @papulichan in believing that the boy DS is writing about is Junghwan. 

Dude, don't even mention the kiss. I'm going crazy thinking about it, lol. I need to get a hold of myself, but I'm so hyped

I too think that he`s that first love she wrote about. She was asking him questions like how do i look and stuff I mean why asking him when they bicker all the time.( yeah yeah she asked SW the same but that was period when she crushed on him ). Well one of the reasons why i think that he is her first love is that bickering, we all had one person we liked with whom we bickered all the time at that age ( i assume we all did, i know i have). When they meet on stairs she asked him are you waiting for me with smile, Could not she have thought that he is waiting for SW and DR but she was curious if he was waiting for her. I may be wrong but we`ll see.

Man I`m so hyped i feel like i`m going to celebrate their wedding, as if it were my own wedding, Not to mention kiss i can already see me squealing and smiling

• Like 12

Good morning Guys The sad monday will come to me i must to Go to work with bad feeling

Maybe in next episode i want DS comeback to this restaurant and keep that ring of JH with her. Why i think DS love JH NO! i'm not a reason for you but my believe tell me DS like JH a long time too. 

I don't know what happen in next episode if the 3 of them DS/JH/TK have met in the restaurant while DS comeback to keep the ring and hold the ring on her hand and JH came to find her fast and TK will follow after his match and meet both in restaurant the 3 have met again like as NJ/TR/CB in ep.20 of AM1994 

Yes! i like this plot. anything can happen in next episode i wish LOLLL

• Like 4