[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

5 minutes ago, gogo92 said:

Wow, this thread really moves so fast. Happy 400 pages!:w00t:

FYI, the ring that JH gave to DS during confession is called the commission ring. It's a very speical and meaningful ring because all the air force cadats get that ring when they graduate from the Air Force Academy and become officers. Obviously, they are very proud of that ring because it's very hard to graduate from the academy as much as getting in.

Anyway,  loved this episode so much. I admit I cried so many times while watching it. RJY's acting was superb. I still 100% believe that JH is the husband, so hang in there, everybody. We will be celebrating next week.

Wow junghwan gave such an important ring to her!!!! Ughh deoksun must accept it!!!

• Like 8

Just wanna point out that I'm impressed at JH's narration, his warm voice and the meaning of the quote really make impact on me.
There are a lot of Reply 1988 quotes that I like, the ones about LOVE include this JH's narration (about fate/timing) and DS's narration (about crossing the lines in the episode when Sunwoo picked Bora up when she got in trouble for her protest activity). 

Do you see the connection between the two quotes that JH and DS did? Hehehehehe.

• Like 14

Wah, swnim, you really daebak. you found rjy to play the junghwan role, and it's fvrking perfect that when he smiles, i smiles. and now when he cry, i cry too. never when i watch kdrama all the rest of my life, the hero of the drama could make me cry.

but junghwan did. junghwan did. so it's really good job swnim.

and too find hyeri, gaaaah~, she too good about 'how to make the poker face' thing. and i'm totally forget about her being the girlband member. because she's really good at acting!! 

but swnim, it's already in 18 episode. and end of the drama is 20. so if junghwan is not the husband, why you always give us this all thing that junghwan did to deoksun? why?

argh, i'm totally sad (and mad!!) right now.

IF tk is the husband, i'm so sorry to the pbg fans or all of the people who pro about tk, it just.... i think the one who making the story is pbg fans. or they use the popularity of pbg. or something like that. i just.... why? you give us this really high hope in this ALL episode about junghwan deoksun, and now you troll us? 

even if i read about all the reply in this thread about 10 page after 365, i can't read anything more. it's too much. all the positive reply you give can't positive my mood. i really sorry about that.

i don't even want to rewatch the previous episode that i really love (like ep 7,3,5,4) when i always do that almost everyday to wait for tuesday to download the sub. 

it will make me thing about this episode, bad mood again, and making all around me getting mess.

waiting for 2 weeks, and all we get is this? ha ha ha. 

well, yeah, there is a development about the tk-jh-ds thing. thanks. THANK YOU. i really appreciate that :) 

thank you swnim, you make me thing the good namja, Taek, is the bad person. ah, dr and sw too. why they know about taek feeling so easy, but not about junghwan?! 

LIKE SERIOUSLY SUN WOO!!! YOU ALWAYS SAY LOOK SOMEONE EYES!!! WHY DON'T YOU LOOK AT JH EYES?! OR DS EYES?!

ARGH I REALLY FEEL BAD ABOUT THIS EPISODE!! 

congratulation all the couple is going back together. waaaah waaaah.

but, the couple that i love right STILL NOT GETTING TOGETHER. 

bleh, i can't hibernate until next saturday.

once again, THANKS SWNIM!! 

• Like 6

guys i love you all so much , thank's to you I'm feeling really better now special thanks to @wizengamot for comforting eveyone *Hugs and kisses*

I've been thinking , even in R1994 they kept us chilbonged and gave us hope till the last ep , they always brought up that famous "It's not over until it's over" phrase to keep us thinking chilbong still has a chance , bcuz we all deep down knew he wasn't the male lead ... if we assume JH is not the husband (which is IMPOSSIBLE ) why  would they want us to think this ep was his love's closure ? wouldn't that just NOT match their dragging till the end formula? why would they TRY so hard to persuade us that JH is not the end game?
Anyways I'm still so much positive in our main OTP, the smile in DS's face while listening to JH's confession told me enough ... this girl sooo loves him back :)  she wasn't surprised , sad , confused or frustrated , she was wanted to hear those words , waited to hear those from JH ... I know we won't be disappointed next week :) our ship sails proudly *Tears of joy*

#CarSceneProvesMainOTP  #Don'tBeGloomySisters   #JunghwanIsTheHusbandAnyway 

Edited by Shadi Daryoush
  • Like 13

Regarding the jacket, I check on the Internet and it seems to be a normal clothing brand

The logo says that "PJS That others may live". This slogan belongs to a brand called Parajumpers

You can check here, where they advertise that they sell this kind of jacket.

Edited by hhbm007
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, hhbm007 said:

Regarding the jacket, I check on the Internet and it seems to be a normal clothing brand

The logo said that "PJS That others may live". This slogan belongs to Parajumpers. 

You can check here, where they advertise that  they sell this kind of jacket.

this is must be the first time you post, hi! welcome!

and wooow yeah i guess it was just a parajumpers jacket ah, thank you for informing us even in the first post of yours!

• Like 5

Wah.. I needed sleep after the heartbreak (and also it was 4am in the morning). JH's every action and dialog was so on point. I'm hoping eyesonryu would translate the Jeep scene soon when he was crying about timing... Remember guys, Trash was late to the New Years night and Yoon Jae lost to timing of his bro.. we have hope!! 

I think DS might go back for the ring later??? She'll forget first but then come back. But JH won't because that the indication of him 'giving up' his first love and moving on.

• Like 10

Wow that ring is JH's military ring?  I thought it was their high school class ring.  I hope someone goes back and get it.  If he doesn't want to give it to DS, give it to his mom.

SW is a trip.  He talks about looking in someone's eye and finding out the truth but yet he can't tell that what JH is trying to say.

• Like 23

@Adwina Oltariani Even in the scene prior to that.. When the four of them are at DR's bro's restaurant, I was sure DS kept glancing at JH. I need to re watch that scene, seemed like she was glaring specifically at him or something.

@MrsSoJiSub I begrudgingly agree with you hahahaha because the whole ending sequence (They even gave flashbacks) felt like giving a closure. It was heartbreakingly beautiful. [i guess I didn't understand the timing part of that scene? I only understood timing lol]

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

BUT GUYS, After they're arrived at the bar, DS Keeps looking at JH the ENTIRE time, I cant. They must have share moment in the car that we have yet seen. Seriously, just look.

CYTOnEzUMAAQ-bR.png

CYTOl5tUsAAuczS.png

CYTOmxmUoAEnDxw.png

CYTOnCiUAAAmYtX.png

and DS was definitely shaken hearing that confession.. How could she not? He was saying that sincerely.. His eyes cannot lie, come on, DS cant be that dense. If she believes it was a joke, she would've laugh it off and hitting him right away. But she's nervously gulping her drink and avoiding his eyes the whole time afterwards.. you could cut the sexual tension with a knife 

and she gave him this look. Oooh, she's definitely pissed at him

CYTOyZRUEAAABud.png

But why does she keep looking at the door? Just why why why :bawling: 

And if taek was going to come,why didn't they wait for him and just left?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

BUT GUYS, After they're arrived at the bar, DS Keeps looking at JH the ENTIRE time, I cant. They must have share moment in the car that we have yet seen. Seriously, just look.

and DS was definitely shaken hearing that confession.. How could she not? He was saying that sincerely.. His eyes cannot lie, come on, DS cant be that dense. If she believes it was a joke, she would've laugh it off and hitting him right away. But she's nervously gulping her drink and avoiding his eyes the whole time afterwards.. you could cut the sexual tension with a knife 

and she gave him this look. Oooh, she's definitely pissed at him

Every time they had s scene together she kept looking at him "I'm popular" at him. I think you mentioned it during the live stream and you're right it went  like this Taek looks at Deok Sun, Deok Sun looks at Junghwan, and that idiot (still love you) avoids looking at both and just generally avoids her eyes or looks at her, him, and everyone else. Until it's just his private time and he looks at her. Even while glancing at the door (lol at the obviousness of all that) she was looking at him. I hurt so much with her when she keeps looking after a beat after the "joke" confession and then forces herself to laugh. I really really hope she goes all Lee Moon Sae concert on his richard simmons and keeps insisting to know "am I joke to you? Were you really joking?" Until he gives her the truth. 

• Like 15

I think there was a warning earlier from the mods about quoting pictures.  It's against soompi rules so please edit your replies if you have any quoted pictures.  Let's not get the thread closed.

But why does she keep looking at the door? Just why why why

A. DS is waiting for a singing telegram?

B. Probably waiting for TK because something happened after the concert.

C. Waiting for her date?

D. Waiting for a blind date for SW? DR?

E. Is paranoid about door bells.  Stalker?

• Like 12