[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Just now, ic3chubb3 said:

LOL not sure if the translations of the top comment would help u but here it is! The Naver article is this: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000564388

[+22105, -696] Scriptwriter-nim kkkkkkkkkkk you're f*cking with us

Scriptwriter-nim is such a troll....he has hit new heights for trolling. 88 is his most trolled work yet

• Like 6

So here I am...from my 20 hours straight duty...

I watched the whole ep then watched the concert and supposedly proposal/confession scene for several times...

You know what chingus? I'm freaking love this episode more than yesterday's. The confession scene issssss sooooooo (can't find the exact word to describe it)..

i don't like to create a long post...because I'm not really good with (hahahaha..that is why I envy you all chingus TT TT) .. and also I'm freaking sleeeeepy...Tomorrow is my day off..so if the eng subbed is out...I'll be spending My entire 24 hours analyzing them....lol

so bye now chingus...stay positive...our sHip is smoothly sailing....all this time..

#teamJungHwan

• Like 10

Guest wizengamot
4 minutes ago, hailaft said:

This! How can you be mad at him? People seem to forget JH was actually waaaay more active to show his feeling for DS than TK. They went to see a movie, they went to concerts just the two of them twice, they gave each other present. He was just hesitating because of TK and lost his confidence along the way.

THIS! chingu-yah

giphy.gif

giphy_zpscs8xbz6x.gif

if TK becomes the husband with hardly doing anything then MEH~

After rewatched the fake confession scene, I strongly believe that DS already know JH's feeling since long time ago. She was smiling right, and not all suprised???

And as we get flashback of JH, that he liked DS even before alley scene. I 100% believe that we will also get flashback of DS next week. And it's gonna be a plot twist ever. 

DS is the central of love story anyway.

• Like 20

8 minutes ago, rameennoodles said:

no worries! and ikr! ever since we found out that jh ended up being a pilot and ds a stewardess there has to be some sort of scene between them at the airport. like it would be so unfortunate if there wasn't bc it's literally the perfect setup. ugh every time i tell myself not to get my hopes up it ends up happening anyway 

If JH makes his second confession at the airport I might bawl worse than tonight omg. Me too, I keep getting my hopes up even though I should't. Let's hope for the best my friend! :D

• Like 9

Hace 5 minutos, nhaninie dijo:

Es Sólo mi imaginación ..

¿Y si deoksun ya Saben jh le gustaba? Es por eso Do Reacción muy tranquilo (creo). Quiza taek es El que le conto TODO.

Es Sólo mi imaginación #teamnoexpectationbutstillimaginethings salvajes

I have the same feeling!! fighthing team Junghwa!! not discouraged we still have 2 chapters:D

• Like 4

Was this mentioned?!?!

Someone from a different website noticed how in this recent episode, the way the future husband hold her hand is the same way Junghwan held Deok Sun's hand in episode 13 when she "hurt" her ankle and he was supporting her?

I can't screen cap because I am a noob but I noticed it too!

Or..I could just be seriously delusional because I have got no sleep

Edited by nano1234
  • Like 10

Tonight is a long night for us.. I from SG so consider night time here.. gonna to have beauty sleep as I have pimples breakout due to this drama.. Enjoy chatting & good night !! 

End my post tonight with uri JH Zzz

8lwmeW4.jpg

cr: N123

• Like 17

24 minutes ago, janeadelaine said:

I was thinking "don't tell me that this is just JH's imagination, please" at the end of the confession, but the writer-nim is actually more evil than that. aigooo. 

I still can't get over the look on DS face when SW ask her "you got fooled too right?" it's like she's faking a laugh.. the two friends might don't know, but DS should know. what JH said were all true; DS experienced it, when JH gave her umbrella waiting for her to came home at night, when he gave her the gift or the bus scenes the alley the 'bed' scene PLEASE DEOKSEON-AH :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Yh I think we are all hoping for that.

As someone previously mentioned JH character is the type that uses fewer words but speaks through actions.

So really this guy needs someone who understands him and his selfless shy, nature. Someone who gets him. Someone who can read his actions without him having to spell everything out.

He has been suffering by himself for too long, he DESERVES a good caring wife, if it's not DS then that's fine too!

No I take it back plzzzzz let it be DS!!!

No really it's fine...any nice woman will do

No I take back it has to be DS.

Ahhhhhh whatever.:cry:

• Like 8

Guest wizengamot

Actually the future husband today acted more like JH. Why?

- because JH is only brusque around DS. But when other people are around, he is polite

ep 7

- when TK dad came in after he and DS wrestled for the book

ep 9

- he bowed when he took photo of the couple stranger

ep 10

when he bowed to MO and Ja Hyun before asking DS privately to go to a movie

meanwhile..

TK is polite around everyone. but when reporters are around he is serious and the usual baduk master TK.

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

okay after staying away from the computer for a moment, 

I AM MORE CONFIDENT NOW THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

earlier, i'm just trying to keep a positive and strong vibe because everyone is breaking down and i can't afford to breakdown too but really inside i'm shaking/ but now, with two almost 2-hour episode long, THERE'S NO WAY TK IS THE HUSBAND.

- even though JH confession has been treated like a joke, it's not like TK did any progress. 

Your words have a temperature and i feel it!! LIKE ONE WARM WORD AND IT IS: JUNGHWAN IS THE HUSBAND. and i want to hug you!!!! thank you for being optimistic really!!!!

And todays episode just wonderful because WE SAW THE BEST CONFESSION SCENE IN KDRAMALAND guys really omg Junghwana why you are so perfect??? 

And as always we saw again Junghwan feelings whole episode.ONLY JUNGHWAN. His madness,happiness.. Gosh he is the husband,he is the husband!!!! 

And now we should see Deoksun feelings.

-I like this episode actually,im not sad now-

• Like 12

here's a rough translation of some of the comments from the naver article that i could understand. hopefully this will do until nb or kkuljaem translate properly.

article: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000564388&gid=999339&cid=1011517 

'응팔' 류준열, 혜리에 고백했지만…결국 사랑은 타이밍(종합)

'reply's ryu joon yeol, confesses to hyeri but in the end love is timing"

정환이 고백하는걸 믿은 내가 바보다 바보야.. [+15357 -378] I'm a fool for thinking jung hwan would confess

ㅠㅠ덕선이 택이 엄청신경쓰는듯..문열릴때마다 뒤보고 그거알아채고 정환이가 씨익 웃은듯..ㅠㅠㅠ안돼ㅠㅠ [+14915 -338] (this comment seems to talk about how its interesting that ds is suddenly interested in taek and how jh changed once he noticed ds kept looking towards the door)

아오 반지 두고갔어 퓨ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ [+12141 -260] who's going to get the ring left behind ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

덕선이는 알 거다. 정팔이가 본심이었다는 것을. [+4649 -65] deok sun knows. jungpal really meant what he said

지금까지 응답하라시리즈중에서 전개 제일빡침 [+4997 -249] out of all the reply series so far this development got me the most frustrated 

정팔이 말할때 덕선이 표정 뭔가 애매한거 나만느낌??? [+3882 -62] while jung pal was talking was i the only one who felt that deok sun's expressions were somewhat vague/ambiguous???

고백을 장난으로 넘긴 것보다 절망적인 건 그런 정팔이 태도에 상처 안 받고 열리는 문 쪽 끊임없이 쳐다보는 덕선이 [+3461 -47] deok sun kept looking at the door even when jung hwan said the confession

숨도 안쉬고 집중하다가 티비 개박살낼뻔 ㅡㅡ [+3531 -103] can't give a proper translation but the commenter basically says that they were holding their breath while concentrating watching tv and got really mad haha

again these are very rough translations that i did to the best of my ability. please correct any of my mistakes.

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

okay after staying away from the computer for a moment, 

I AM MORE CONFIDENT NOW THAT JH IS THE HUSBAND

earlier, i'm just trying to keep a positive and strong vibe because everyone is breaking down and i can't afford to breakdown too but really inside i'm shaking/ but now, with two almost 2-hour episode long, THERE'S NO WAY TK IS THE HUSBAND.

- even though JH confession has been treated like a joke, it's not like TK did any progress. 

Thank you for being such a ray of sunshine in this gloomy time. I think we all need that.

e4lYdG-7hvkJnSnCfKXfx_u7bub7RXimKRgz6Y-o

9 minutes ago, ic3chubb3 said:

LOL not sure if the translations of the top comment would help u but here it is! The Naver article is this: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=311&aid=0000564388

[+22105, -696] Scriptwriter-nim kkkkkkkkkkk you're f*cking with us

Knetz reaction always cracked me up. I looked forward to see the translated articles.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, hailaft said:

This! How can you be mad at him? People seem to forget JH was actually waaaay more active to show his feeling for DS than TK. They went to see a movie, they went to concerts just the two of them twice, they gave each other present. He was just hesitating because of TK and lost his confidence along the way.

and i remember clearly junghwan wished taek to be some jerk that's why he backed out, because i swear if taek didn't tell his feeling to his friends after hajima scene, there's no place for him between deoksun and junghwan. junghwan will probably took his chance and confessed right away.

• Like 7

Yes guys I'm game with this positivity we have even though we were shaken a while ago, I always love that during livestream we're all in chaos but by the end of the day (or rather until the next episode) we are able to pick ourselves up and believe that EoNamRyu :D

I'm off to dreamland now whilst thinking about ridiculous scenarios for the final episodes lol 

Again, thanks for the good vibes and see you guys soon! 

• Like 10