[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Guest wizengamot

JH picked a tape "Lee Seung Hwan" tape and put it on the radio then DR complimented on his choice. The group close their eyes to sleep as the song played. the camera is closing up on their sleeping faces then to their childhood pic

Guest wizengamot

The camera pan back to TK who was awake staring at DS place while JH is also ploped on to his shoulder (still sitting) and looking at DS place. but DS was not there anymore so the two of them are just staring to where she had been

we came to Sung sister's room

both BR and DS are still awake, lying down

Guest wizengamot

JH had just came out from shower (full clothed to our disappointment) he bust some exercise. DS came out of his house early morning and few minutes later JH also came out. She was running as she looked at her watch.

JH drove his jeep car but completely missed DS. they passed by each other but since JH is looking at the road and DS at her watch they did not see each other.

DS is watching a movie, a guy sitting next to her

13 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

The constant dragging of the loveline kinda makes me sick, tbh. And I'm very much still rooting for Junghwan to be the endgame, but please.. let him have his happy ending, the boy has suffered so much in his silence. Let someone loves him unconditionally. it will be great if Deoksun is the one for him, but if not, just please make him smile again..

And yay for the return of adult DS and the hubby tonight!!

seriously, the hubby is looking at DS lips in the second frame, and whoa, I guess he's quite a beast, eh? Junghwan is that youuuuuu

CYRTWWGUoAArGOD.png

CYRTWhzUAAAms9X.png

Wow, i do like your post here.. :D

Annyeong chingu-deul...well, i guess this is the time for de-lurk and spazzing together with all of you guys here. I've been in this forum ( you guys are my virtual family) since ipage 50s. First, i only read about your posts, nodding, laughing, and screaming crazily whenever there's great spoiler and JH's face appeared. But then i decided to sign in my account again, and started liking your posts here and there..I used to come to the MT until last December. But then, the mood was kinda off, and then finally i decided to camp here more often, and just visit MT for live recap. I seriously thought that you guys are AWESOME!!!!! :D and i think we have the same frequency here. Spazzing JH (mostly) x DS, but still maintain our cool, friendliness, quirkiness (i remember MrsSoJiSub's posts so well :D ), creativity,smart and imaginative, with RESPECT. That's rare! And i hope we can keep up like this whatever the story of our couple will lead in the end. 

Until now, Coffee Prince is a K-Drama that still maintain to be the 1st love that stick to my heart (i still ship GY-EH until now :D ) , and then Ojakgyo Brothers..and then came Reply series that had this effect on me, since the very first time i watched Reply 1994. I didn't know back then about its shipping wars. All i knew, that when Oppa-ya held Najung in the hospital, and she said that Trash was not her real oppa and "I will marry oppa", he's totally the end game..and i didn't waver at all til the end, same like Najung  :D That's why i fell in love with JH and decided that he would be the end game since the very first bicker, kicking butt, and proud little smile that he gave to DS. 

Btw, i put my faith in Lee Woo Jung chaka-nim, and Shin Won Ho PD-nim to wave their magic. And i knew they won't dissapointed us..but if the writer change her mind, uh well..i think i have to play along. I put 90-10 :D

Thank you @Adwina Oltariani for starting this thread. Hugs&Kisses to all of you campers here... :D Please take care of me, and allow me to do the virtual 90 degree bow ..

PS : Btw, i LOOOOOVE 015B!!! U know, that song when Trash oppa played for his Pager ringtone, and Noeul played again in 1994. I became their new fans and play their songs in Youtube playlist..the music suits my taste.Uh well, for a woman in their early thirties like me, enjoy Richard Marx, Peabo Bryson, and Roxette songs,...kinda easy to fall in love with the rhythm like 80s & early 90s songs...

Sorry for my long post...Even though i don't mention you guys one by one, please accept my hugs n kisses for you, especially for the recappers tonight... :D I Love You Guys...

Junghwan - Deoksun, manseeeee!!!!

• Like 3