[Official] Ryu Jun Yeol ❤ Hyeri Official Thread (Junghwan & Deoksun of Reply 1988)

Adwina Oltariani

Do u think JH would have issues being a pilot because of his weak immune system? I didnt really believe the rumor that was going around on NB of JH being a pilot and DS being a flight attendant a couple of days ago because of JH immune system/nose bleeds. sigh..guess I thought wrong. Makes you think that rumors tend to have some truth in it in the end lol

• Like 6

Guest wizengamot

where are all those spoilers?!!!! lol they are coming true. and few days ago we thought we are being trolled hahahahahahaha!!!!

btw, NL looked kind of young in his new look

5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

really proud mom!!! just look at the way she kissed her Jung Hwannie!!! and how she pats his cheeks

I want to be mi ran so that I can kiss JH !! lol XD envy miran noona !! btw the preview for DS-TK they going to watch the concert tmr.. look at the right , it says lee seung hwan concert.

56tSszi.png

• Like 12

42 minutes ago, JCgirl 001 said:

how do I say this. Im like team both ships. My head says jung hwan is the husband while my heart says taek. but we all know fantasy is different to reality.

so I go on both forums and that side has there doubts as well as people on this forum. What u should be doing is reassuring there fears or comforting them because u aren't too sure if they are trolls in the end. If they are trolls doing annoying stuff in this forum then that's there problem, there the ones being immature. on the other tk/ds forum people from this forum were doing the same thing,and trolling them,  theirs always going to be people doing stupid crap like that .I thinks it come from the fear that there pairing is going to sink so they do that lol

at the end of the day who care. its not real life. its a drama. a very good drama i will admit lol so enjoy it but its not everything.

Your right and we are doing it most of the time reassuring and comforting each other but base on what I read to someone who post it, his/her statement is like this, "let's be Real, Taek  is the husband" that's why doubting to that poster is next, because you don't need to post like that in this thread, you can say, it looks like take is the husband, but not saying let's be real and I like JH but taek is the husband, because I also say it many times, I love Taek but JH is the the husband and I never post it to the TK and DS thread. 

Anyways we have our own thought I just hope new members here will stick to the saying of this thread, "people who believe JH is the husband, no bashing please" and let's enjoy the last 3 eps

• Like 8

Am I the only who think DS's hair extension is pretty?!  :lol: I mean we are in the 90's and it's ok with that hair style in 1994. Wish I could be as beautiful as HR :wub:

Still don't even know what is DR's job for all those years.... LOL 

In conclusion, I ADORE this episode (except the dreaming kiss part aigoo~) 

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, noname noname said:

I think in RP 94 NJ's feeling is the highlight. No?

yeah, i think that on RP 94 is about NJ's feeling too. she is really one of a kind girls, her heart is never waver and only for trash oppa.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

JB: Is there anything else you'd like me to do?

Miran: Study.

Woman's voice: His nickname is... Trash.

BR: What?

SW: Thanks. I owe you one!

Trash: Ehh. Are you showing off you're a Seoul slicker? It's nothing!

DS: Hey, I'm popular too!

SW: Deoksun, don't get dumped this time.

DS: Hey, I'm telling you I don't get dumped!

DR: Why can't [you] date?

TK: I've put in a lot of effort.

DR: Put in more effort!

DR: Punk would die without being able to confess forever.

JH: Deoksun. 

JH: I've wanted to say since a long time ago. 

• Like 22

@blue_angel_1004 posted a translation of the preview video in the MT

JB: Is there anything else you'd like me to do?

Miran: Study.

Woman's voice: His nickname is... Trash.

BR: What?

SW: Thanks. I owe you one!

Trash: Ehh. Are you showing off you're a Seoul slicker? It's nothing!

DS: Hey, I'm popular too!

SW: Deoksun, don't get dumped this time.

DS: Hey, I'm telling you I don't get dumped!

DR: Why can't [you] date?

TK: I've put in a lot of effort.

DR: Put in more effort!

DR: Punk would die without being able to confess forever.

JH: Deoksun. 

JH: I've wanted to say since a long time ago. 

Haha great minds think alike! @carolinedl

• Like 19

13 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

I think he's a commercial pilot, chingu.

@honeywell yes the title sometimes don't refer to the main character. It could be from other character(s)'s perspectives.

I also think so, he's a commercial pilot, it will be different if it's a figter pilot, mostly they don't wear like that except if they are a officer fighter pilot

2 minutes ago, Vy Ho said:

Am I the only who think DS's hair extension is pretty?!  :lol: I mean we are in the 90's and it's ok with that hair style in 1994. Wish I could be as beautiful as HR :wub:

Still don't even know what is DR's job for all those years.... LOL 

In conclusion, I ADORE this episode (except the dreaming kiss part aigoo~) 

was hair like that kind of a thing in the 90's? like a bit mullet looking? I kinda get what ur saying, she does still look pretty. They should have used extensions that were thicker in the ends or something lol

Guest wizengamot

PLOT TWIST:

SW is the real husband 

Untitled_zpstbvxkf94.jpg

- he broke up with BR

- DS had feelings for him before

- he is sitting beside her in the poster

LOL!!!! JUST KIDDING

okay, on a serious note:

i'm glad that the Ssangmundong neighbors are still intact. no reconstruction to make them all move and be separated. although, it's be nice if the Sung can move from the basement and a new house but still in the Ssangmundong

9 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

I want to be mi ran so that I can kiss JH !! lol XD envy miran noona !! btw the preview for DS-TK they going to watch the concert tmr.. look at the right , it says lee seung hwan concert.

56tSszi.png

Ahhh.. I want kiss JH too.. But end up kissing my phone screen..

• Like 11

Guest wizengamot
3 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I think this is the first time Reply couple has similar jobs.. Am I right? kinda makes them more compatible in my scenario.. yeah it will be fitting if the interview from the future is to interview the famous airline couple.. So I guess this is the "irony" that was referred in the title? because fate works in mysterious ways.. just look, even when they're not a couple, they end up doing a job that's very similar to each other..

I want them to talk about their work. Just the two of them, just imagine how intimate that would be.. her talking about serving passengers in thousands of feet in the air, retelling her traumatic experiences whenever there's heavy turbulences on the plane, yet must keep calm for the sake of passengers.. Him telling her stories about how scary it must be to be on the battlefield up in the sky.. I can see DS being worried for him endless of times.. Gosh, I miss these two just talk about stuffs together.. They rarely have scenes together these past few episodes..

I remember watching a Japanese drama with a stern pilot and a bright stewardess that used to be a couple, but because of misunderstanding, they end up drifted apart.. and treated each other as merely strangers and coworker..  even when they still love each other, and suddenly 12 years later, they reconcile and end up holding hands in the airport (You know.. japanese dramas often too conventional for my taste in skinships area) yet That ends up being one of my favorite drama. Yeah, I think the ball definitely in Deoksun's court now. She's the one who gets to decide now, but I have to agree, the hair extensions is very fake.. cant they just get a believable wig instead?

I'm so happy Jungbong finally accepted into a university and the whole village is celebrating, lmao. So, so happy too that Deoksun finally get accepted into college and end up being stewardess. We definitely need flashbacks of how she end up choosing it as her dream job..

yes, them being in the same line of work. like they can talk in a manner or words that only those who work in an airline would understand. they can share inside jokes too.