[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Taejo realizes he doesn't have many days left. He tells Hae Soo to secretly summon the Crown Prince. Hae Soo encounters Wang Wook on the way, finds out that Wang Wook and Wang Yo will attack the king's quarters/throne room, and hurries to find Wang So...

THANK YOU!!!!!

I searched 20 Pages to find this - I put all my hope in the written Preview... and I love it! Now I can wait to see it a bit more at ease. Even so - I will not able to watch on Air today - or just the half Episode.

So will be the rescue and Wook the traitor - now Soo must see what is before her eyes.

• Like 13

1 hour ago, zi4r said:

Taking a break from mooning over HS-WS moments...

Now, lemme take a moment to relish the badassery of masked-WangSo in this episode. Gosh, I didn't realize how much I missed the mask!!! The removing of the mask might have unleashed the potential of WS, but the mask itself unleashes the already-unmatched on-screen charisma & sex appeal of LJG. This man is gonna be the death of me. **hyperventilate & try to re-gather my scattered brain-cells**

Not to mention this BAMF moment...

... This is as close to "No can do, and GFYS" as a King would ever get from his subject. :sweatingbullets::D

Actually, no need for him to say a thing. The look in his eyes said it all... Such defiance!

Oh God, his eyes are like shards of glass --- stone-cold, piercing & so so powerful in this scene.

And of course, my favorite burn of the night:

OMG!!! your post makes me laugh like mad woman. Everyone in the office look at me like a nut case :D:D

I agree about Wang So's eyes. How come LJK can be that good?? His eyes says all. No need dialogue.

• Like 11

Hi, chingus ,  I think WY becoming  the 3rd King of Goryeo mainly  because  of his mother who keep pushing him to be throne. King  Teajo   never mentioned about WY  will become  king of Goryeo. But somehow , WY doesn't  have the ability  to rule the nation, could be killed by someone  or got diseases ....:confused:

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, qwenli said:

I steel myself and rewatch the SBS version and still didn't like it.

I have come to accept that Lee joon gi is the second lead and it make me boil.

Everything they make him do n go thru plus the way hs talks to him. Someone drank poison for you and you gave them the load of trash talk? Sure, she likes him but not enuf. She loves wook way much more, that was very clear to me in the conversation by the river in both versions.

It's very painful for me to say goodbye here, but I am starting the journey.  

I am hanging just slighty. I love ws too much to abandonen him now.

Any news of ratings for ep 12? Did it affect international viewership? Especially china?

• Like 1

@Hanazumi I am actually surprised about KHN. At first i had doubt about his acting but now i am convinced that he can act. LJG is a historical drama veteran so he mastered already how to move and act in such character. But i am still in awe whenever i see a scene where he switch facial expressions and emotions. Well, an actor of his caliber can easily do that but certainly not all actors can. What i really love about him when he is acting in historical dramas is when he is riding a horse, the way he carries himself is love. :)

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, ratgirlina said:

Any news of ratings for ep 12? Did it affect international viewership? Especially china?

The rating for episode 12 was 7.9% (+.04 increase). The views in China reached 1.4 billion. I'm sure the views in other countries like Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Japan also increase too. Thailand will be airing Moon Lovers soon.

3 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

@Hanazumi I am actually surprised about KHN. At first i had doubt about his acting but now i am convinced that he can act. LJG is a historical drama veteran so he mastered already how to move and act in such character. But i am still in awe whenever i see a scene where he switch facial expressions and emotions. Well, an actor of his caliber can easily do that but certainly not all actors can. What i really love about him when he is acting in historical dramas is when he is riding a horse, the way he carries himself is love. :)

I know. KHN is finding different roles to act and to challenge himself. I love that. I remember when I watched Time Between Dog and Wolf and Iljimae, I was so obsessed with LJG. I even made fanarts of him back then.

2 minutes ago, whyo said:

Page 908 ;)

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.

• Like 10

Just now, ratgirlina said:

According to AGB Nielsen, the rating of ep 12 is 7.9% and MLSHR is the only drama that witnessed an increase in its rating (ratings of the other two dramas which were aired at the same time dropped a bit). 

• Like 8

Just have to say these. Ljk is so pretty. That scene when they said goodbye and he stole the kiss. He was prettier then iu for god sake. 

Not pretty as in he was like a woman or anything, no mistaking it, you see him as a man. But the prettiest  man :w00t:

Cant be good for a girl's heart to see that face up close. For hs to keep rejecting those eyes and smile, i honestly dont feel it's a physical possibility. :crazy:

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, junejungki said:

OMG!!! your post makes me laugh like mad woman. Everyone in the office look at me like a nut case :D:D

I agree about Wang So's eyes. How come LJK can be that good?? His eyes says all. No need dialogue.

Haha... Happy to provide you with some entertainment while at office :D

As for looking like a nutcase, I don't think anyone of us is all that sane at the moment -- call it MLSHR effect. Last night, I was live-streaming the drama while on train, muttering and giggling to myself quite loudly it seems. Cuz by the time I looked up, people sitting across me were trying their best not to meet my eyes. :sweatingbullets::P

• Like 8

Just saw the preview. Really excited and don't know what to say (except that the clock tick faster and show the episode already!) so I'll just summarize everything in pictures.

*Ahem*

WW when he saw HS

0v4xt9.jpg

WS and Grand General when they saw the 2 bums

5907c88df2965e500c98e948dfae20c0.jpg

And finally, my reaction:

89c.gif

• Like 22

Interesting little bit I noticed during the Queen Y and YH scene when WY picks up the yellow cloth, yellow is symbolic of many positive attributes but it also signifies betrayal and deceit. It indicates to WW and YH double betrayal of WY as we have the scene of Wook and YH colluding to stay in WY shadow and YH seeking marriage to Wang So.

So many conspiring and I suppose it is inevitable that the conniving and devious characters also experience what they have sownm.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, zerovk9x said:

According to AGB Nielsen, the rating of ep 12 is 7.9% and MLSHR is the only drama that witnessed an increase in its rating (ratings of the other two dramas which were aired at the same time dropped a bit). 

Maybe all start to tune in to watch Moon Lovers.

Am I the only one who happy to see the progress in ep 12? My friends all failed to see the microexpression of Soo. Maybe because I watched many historical dramas last time. So I can feel why they make certain decisions in life. Esp for a girl like Soo. She still has a bit of her 21st-century self when she wanna fight back when the other water maids bullied her. When she saw the king dying and that remind her of her grandfather. When she started having the panic attack when she realized the king knew she is not from their era and she is the same as Ji Mong a time traveler.

I suspected Ji Mong is the one who said So born under the star of a king. That same night So gets the scar, CP was there. So those people who were there know about it. At least some of my theories turned out to be true after paying attention to their microexpression and how the king hinted So that he is to be king yet So is stubborn (a teenage boy, after all, he suppose to only be 17-18 here) to throw all away because of Soo.

Tonight I will be eagerly waiting for the live recap here.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Shiro_Ragonjan said:

In the Chinese version of SH, did Rouxi resist as much as HS did? I mean I gota give it to HS for informing WS that she has another person she likes and she kept on resisting WS advances (failing to get her point across everytime though bec of WS persistent personality LOL). With this, when the time comes that WS would learn about WW and HS (past) relationship, he won't feel betrayed by HS as much as the 4th prince in the Chinese version right?

The Chinese version is a different story. A different 8th prince, A different 4th prince, A different HS ie Rouxi. 

Different love story between 8th prince and RX.
Different love story between 4th prince and RX.
Different friendship development between RX and 10th prince/13th prince/14th prince.
Different progress from bitter enemies to steadfast friends between RX and 10th prince's wife.

BBJX's RX already ended her relationship with 8th prince clearly {in clearly spoken words, actions, return of the bangel, also RX told her sister and her friends 13th & 14th of her decision}  before she officially started with 4th prince. 4th prince was RX's true love in both novel and C-version. Towards the end, 8th went to 4th to describe the details of their romance including how he courted RX for years, how RX accepted him, their first kiss etc. His purpose is to anger 4th into releasing RX from palace. 4th was mad with jealousy but he still loves RX and he continued to spy on her when she was living as 14th's concubine.

Scarlet Heart is inspired by BBJX. That's all. 

• Like 13

7 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Haha... Happy to provide you with some entertainment while at office :D

As for looking like a nutcase, I don't think anyone of us is all that sane at the moment -- call it MLSHR effect. Last night, I was live-streaming the drama while on train, muttering and giggling to myself quite loudly it seems. Cuz by the time I looked up, people sitting across me were trying their best not to meet my eyes. :sweatingbullets::P

yeah me too. My life is not the same anymore. My daily routine dedicated solely for Moon Lover or SoSoo couple to be precise. Every morning before  I start working and in betwen my work I will browse soompi/ this thread to fill my hunger of SoSoo couple. To see if there are any new BTS, pics etc etc. Sigh!!  I wish this drama end quickly. I cannot live like this anymore. My heart cannot take it any longer :dizzy::heart::heart:

• Like 16