[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

SeoHyun(SNSD), A Princess of Baekje Dancing of Sword.

864b0add8b13d83c3f5697b8ef8a2e1f_1467080

Photo from SeoHyun's Instagram

SNSD's SeoHyun radiates her charisma as princess.

On June 27, SeoHyun posted instagram photo with comment like 'I am WooHee.'

The photo was a still photograph of drama 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo.' She was elegant wearing Hanbok which is Korean traditional clothes in her photo. Especially she was holding a sword and made her powerful. It made many people curious about her character.

SeoHyun will play the character of WooHee who is the third 'Ryeo Sister.' The drama will release on August 29 in SBS drama.

http://www1.korea.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=DRAMA&wr_id=1075

Korea.com's Mindy Park contributed to this report from Seoul. 

• Like 2

Suzy vs IU, two best friends take up challenge to pre-filming production

Spoiler

photo740902.jpg

Suzy and IU, the two best friends are returning to the small screen through two different dramas produced on the pre-filming system.

As the dramas are produced through the 100% pre-filming system and will be broadcast in Korea and China at the same time, the anticipation has been raised even higher. While the two stars, who experienced acting for the first time for their roles in "Dream High", 2011, will they be able to earn a happy scorecard through the upcoming dramas?.

Suzy is returning to the small screen for her role as No-eul, a documentary producer in KBS 2TV's new Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Uncontrollably Fond" starting on July 6th. This is her drama comeback in three years since her appearance in 'Gu Family Book', 2013.

"Uncontrollably Fond" will depict the ardent and rough love story about a man and a woman who had to be separated during the childhood due to the ill-fated relationship and meet again in adulthood as a superstar (Kim Woo-bin) and a documentary producer (Suzy). While the drama is garnering attention in Korea as well as in China, there is anticipation arising that it may become the next 'Descendants of the Sun'.   

IU will meet the drama fans through SBS' forthcoming Monday & Tuesday drama, "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" on August 29th. She will play a strong independent woman, Hae-soo, whose spirit was straightly dropped into the Goryeo era from the 21st century. She will stir up the hearts of the princes in Goryeo. The production team said, "The character and IU go very well".

While IU has been presenting her side as an actress through her various appearances so far, actress IU is familiar to many drama fans for her role in "Producers" most recently. Since "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" is a remake of the Chinese drama with the same title and she will co-star with the hallyu star Lee Joon-ki, it is expected that the drama will prepare a strong foothold for her to expand her activities into the Chinese entertainment industry

Suzy and IU, both singer actresses who began their actress career though the same drama are drawing attention as to what result they may come out with in this friendly competition.

http://www.hancinema.net/suzy-vs-iu-two-best-friends-take-up-challenge-to-pre-filming-production-96154.html

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

• Like 4

I will die - I know I will die...

First of all - He is back - hurray he is back - I was waiting for Joon Gi like crazy... Love him so much... his Look... His Voice... His Eyes... his everything... so waiting will kill me....

But how could he made that....  I wish I would know nothing... but I do... so I can only wish and hope that the Ending of the KDRama Version will be a bit different...

And I will die from second... third.... fourth.... ans so go on Lead Syndrom... Wow - what a Cast - even Ji Soo is here - who I wished to see again too.

I loved the Way he looks with the Mask on - ahhh.... I have seen the Trailor too often now... and it is still too long time to wait... I will be a silent reader here for the most of the time. Because I normally only write Comments when a Drama started....

He is back - I´m still so happy to see him soon again on Screen.

• Like 10

This will be a huge success and the reason is obvious.  The combined good feelings from all of their fans will lift this to the sky.

Everyone of our cuties are warming our hearts and helping this reach heaven.

HURRAY for their hard work.  HURRAY for our encouragement for them.  We will wait as patiently as possible but we know this is going to be a huge success.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OUR CUTIES...and as they say in American Theater.  "BREAK A LEG" (it is a term of good luck for actors)

• Like 4

On 6/28/2016 at 8:58 AM, Gabi Bros said:

Tong Hua (author of the novel Scarlet Heart) said the cast of Scarlet Heart Ryeo is full of actors that she likes :heart:. I am so glad that Tong Hua is also looking forward to the drama. :blush:

Me too... Wonderful... !

Still cut of Z.Hera as Soon Duk revealed!

CmPDkq6VEAADFPV.jpg

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, FernAndaH said:

I have a question... 

I see a picture, a kiss :w00t: Kajdksbfusf between Jonggi and maybe IU(?) is really IU(?) I know is better don't share the picture but Im curious about that ajdbsidbdhbsf

Sorry 

Are IU and Joong Gi (Haesoo and Wang So). I have to admit that I was gladly surprised, almost had a heart attack. :flushed: But yeah, is better not to share the picture. 

• Like 6