[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

This is the kind of positive news I like to see with all the mayhem going on.So in summary.Uri Wang So aka JG was ranking number three as most trending actor in 2016 in Korea when you see the competition he beat below him..you can see why that says alot about Wang So power.Currently, Joon Gi according to the moolmang survey is the current number 1 in 2017 as the most charismatic and handsome actor in 30s in Korea on small screen.This was based on visuals and acting in past to latest performances in dramas.So no it is not only international fans who were infected with Wang So syndrome but his homies too admit no one runs the acting joint like pyeha King Gwangjong.Haesoo too continues to remain relevant and most dominant solo artist in Korea.slay Queen Hae Soo slay.:wub:

But am still waiting for Baeksang Award in April/May 2017 so uri Gwangjong can collect his acting award.I think from last year, the main competition will be goblin(Gong Yoo), legends of the blue sea(Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho-_- weakest competition from the names am mentioning, Baeksang Standard but still competition)  Moonlight (Park Bo Gum and Kim Yoo Jung) and maybe Doctors(Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye again weak Baeksang Standard but still competition) W(Lee Jong Suk..heard he hard carried the drama when the plot went bananas) and K2(Song Yoona not the singer, the villain actress)from this year maybe Voice(Jang Hyuk), Defendant(Ji Sung) if they finish airing by spring.

They can share the popularity awards, best couple award,global star award,best actress,best director, best fashion style??best drama, but excellent actor or Daesang should go to Lee Joon Gi purely based on acting like last year Yoo ah in beat Song Joong Ki for best actor even though DOTS was more popular than Six Dragons in 2016..DOTS won Daesang for best drama but Song Song themselves only won popularity and couple awards and DOTS did NOT win best director,best actor,best actress,best scriptwriter and best drama all those went to Signal, a cable drama,save best actor which went to Six Dragons) which makes the DOTS(Daesang questionable if it was awarded based on popularity or acting but hey it was still global phenomenon so good for them).

So Uri JG must win at least best actor or Daesang if we are lucky for Scarlet heart ryeo, fans and critics alike can agree he was the one who immersed himself into the character and became the character.The acting level was 102% like Gong Gil critically acclaimed level of acting.

• Like 11

@40somethingahjumma

I'm back from a film festival and have some time to write!

Is their love invalidated by the sheer fact that the pairing cannot grow old together? Does love only result in favourable circumstances, or a state of mind, heart and will regardless of circumstances?

I love this! With every story, there'a central question that that the writer is trying to answer. I believe that some of the central questions about Moonlovers are:

1) Can love conquer the palace? Ans: No. I had a great convo with another DBer who said that while the "relationship" between Hae Su and Wang So does not survive the palace, their LOVE does. Which leads to me to question .

2) Can a love that does not survive be a great epic love? Ans: Yes, because Ha Jin remembers their love from a thousand years ago and proves indeed that their great love transcended time and space. Heck, that's pretty epic in my book. 

3)  “If I must protect what I love, then I need to have the greatest power.” This is actually the third question of the show, does having great power mean that you can protect who you love? Both Wook and Wang So fell for this and lost the love of their lives. So the answer to this is definitively: NO. 

Love is no exception. In the right situation it’s an asset, in other situations, it becomes a liability. The game then is to know when it is one or the other.

I thought the show did this so WELL. There are so many incidences where love IS a liability. When Wook is in love with Hae Su, it puts his political ambitions and his family in danger because his motivation started to stray from maintaining the Hwangbo clan. When Chae Ryung loves Prince Won, it's also a liability because she's committing regicide for him. Wang So's obsessive love of his mother ultimate leads to his own unhappiness, but at the same time bolsters him to become king. I love how AMBIGUOUSLY love plays out in this world. It's neither good nor bad, but the person who OPENLY shows love is the most vulnerable in the Goryeo world. In Goryeo, any vulnerabilities must be hidden lest your enemies use it to their advantage. Another reason why Hae Su was never going to survive, she loved SO openly, and in a way that divided loyalties in a group of people who are constantly looking for the next weakness. 

Then while she’s making tea for the dying king, he sends her off on a dangerous errand to make contact with the Crown Prince.

This turn was always strange to me. Why not use Jimong to summon the crown prince? Someone with more political savvy than Hae Su? I know this action was to push Hae Su into the forefront and also makes her clearly see who Wang So AND Wook really were for the first time. It's an important decision, but I'm a little gray on WHY Taejo chose her. And Taejo is clearly this figure that has influenced the direction of Hae Su's life, she takes his words VERY seriously. 

Their conversation about throne grabbing is juxtaposed quite deliberately with the exchange between So and Yeon Hwa. 

Ahh I loved the fast cutting here! UNF so good. The contrast between the brother/sister Hwangbo and the Hae Su and Wang So is so clear! 

In her eyes the throne means: death, corruption, betrayal and the loss of love. And she wants none of it. Family will end up doing things to each other that they would never otherwise. It helps, of course, that she’s an outsider that’s borne the brunt of all those consequences so she doesn’t have a starry-eyed view that throne power is a panacea to all of life’s ills.

Yeah, I love Hae Su in this moment and all the moments after this. She is the ONLY one in the show who doubts if the acquiring the throne is meaningful. In fact, only her and Lady Oh are the people who have actively railed against the palace. Every single person is too enmeshed in palace politics to realized that they're all trapped in the same web, no matter who is on top. To buy into the palace is to throw your fate in to the hands of others. Well said!!

For old times sake she sounds him out, giving him a chance to turn from the path he’s on but now that he’s had a taste for the sport, he is loathe to let it go. She is absolutely right when she says he is deceiving himself when he says he is doing it for her. 

Yep, I remember how this scene played with the audience, that people were angry with HS for giving Wook another out, but it's truly just a last moment between the two of them. They don't really interact again until the very end. 

It strikes me hard that both men expect and demand complete devotion but they fail to understand that the very thing that makes her special… the very quality that they fell for… is the very thing they (and much of the audience) wants her to jettison.

ALL OF THIS!!! HS draws the attention of Wook and Wang So not because she looks like IU, which is just icing on top, but because she is so generous with her love and affection. But both men come from a world where love and affection are in a zero-sum game, only one man may have it all. They both suffer from the same problem, they want to have Hae Su entirely to themselves, not understanding that Hae Su is an independent entity, not beholding to live or act the way they want. It's exactly this misunderstanding that drives HS away from Wang So at the end, that she would never be the kind of woman he NEEDED her to be and that her love for him wasn't enough to keep her from changing everything that mattered to her. LOVE LOVE THIS. 

• Like 17

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I felt that way when the show was airing.  I know even some (Descendents of the Sun, etc) of the OSTs get airplay on the KVille charts on Youtube/Orion charts and I thought with an EXO version song, it was a no-brainer it would be played everywhere, but it was not.  Even the AKMU song which was catchy on its own, I never heard and I watch some variety and Youtube music shows often.  I've only seen one performance of EXO-CBX performing that song.  I would have thought they would have done more of those Music Shows when it first was out.  

On paper, MLSHR sounds like it should have been a knockout with LJG, Baekhyun from EXO, Kang Ha Neul, IU, AKMU and other popular creatives with strong fan bases.  

Thank you @antoniaclamens for Episode 19...heartwrenching painful episode 19.  

Sorry to cut post but I wanted to highlight these 2 things.  

1.Evil face GJ.  I do want to see him play an evil character because he can smile evil so well.  

2. And they didn't get to see each other again.  Well, technically he did "see" her just not face to face and she "saw' him in her daydreams but it was not the same. Was this the last thing he ever said to her?  Little did I know it was the ultimate truth.  

I've been mulling over the MLSHR ending again (since I just finished the popular drama that has Kim Shin as the main character:wink:).  Why end MLSHR with Wang So saying he will find/come get Soo?  Why not end it with him just declaring his love/thanking her for her love or talking about his own survival/life?  Knowing that they will not show them together in the future, how would you have wanted the show to end on Wang SO?   Anybody have any thoughts?

I want him to play a bad guy too... but one very smart so he can win at the end. lol. 

I know they kind of see each other but it's not the same... i wanted to see it even in pics. I hate that she left thinking that maybe he stills resent her, and i hate that the misunderstanding of the letters prevented him to go and be with her before she died... thought it make more poingnat his words "i will find you my Soo"

I'm still pondering about the ending... that's why i don't know when i will do my post about episode 20. But sometimes i think that it was a smart move to end the drama like that, so they have us still hanging there waiting for more and not letting go...

sigh

Edit: while whatching other LJG's vids i found this:

I started to cry as soon as the song begins

Credit to blackhole

Edited by antoniaclamens
want to add something more
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I felt that way when the show was airing.  I know even some (Descendents of the Sun, etc) of the OSTs get airplay on the KVille charts on Youtube/Orion charts and I thought with an EXO version song, it was a no-brainer it would be played everywhere, but it was not.  Even the AKMU song which was catchy on its own, I never heard and I watch some variety and Youtube music shows often.  I've only seen one performance of EXO-CBX performing that song.  I would have thought they would have done more of those Music Shows when it first was out.  

On paper, MLSHR sounds like it should have been a knockout with LJG, Baekhyun from EXO, Kang Ha Neul, IU, AKMU and other popular creatives with strong fan bases.  

I'm praying that whenever the cast appear on tv shows, they'll use the mlshr osts *cross fingers*

• Like 7

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

I want him to play a bad guy too... but one very smart so he can win at the end. lol. 

I know they kind of see each other but it's not the same... i wanted to see it even in pics. I hate that she left thinking that maybe he stills resent her, and i hate that the misunderstanding of the letters prevented him to go and be with her before she died... thought it make more poingnat his words "i will find you my Soo"

I'm still pondering about the ending... that's why i don't know when i will do my post about episode 20. But sometimes i think that it was a smart move to end the drama like that, so they have us still hanging there waiting for more and not letting go...

But of course...a confident one with no weak(ish) female he needs to protect, but maybe a strong adversary he needs to outsmart. 

13 hours ago, ldwon4 said:

I'm praying that whenever the cast appear on tv shows, they'll use the mlshr osts *cross fingers*

Sounds good! 

@kdramawriter Enjoy and appreciate reading your feedback.  <<<but still trying to figure out why I cannot fully embrace Soo/Su myself even with your and @40somethingahjumma clarifiying words, maybe I am a richard simmons, hahaha.  But your thoughts on HaeSu/HaeSoo have been so welcome to read/digest during the aftermath>>>>

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@kdramawriter Enjoy and appreciate reading your feedback.  <<<but still trying to figure out why I cannot fully embrace Soo/Su myself even with your and @40somethingahjumma clarifiying words, maybe I am a richard simmons, hahaha.  But your thoughts on HaeSu/HaeSoo have been so welcome to read/digest during the aftermath>>>>

She's a character who doesn't get the benefit of the doubt because her characterization at the surface level is very confusing. First she declares that she loves WS and will never leave him then she leaves GJ. I can see why people dislike her, but I find her honorable because her motivations are noble. Her motivations are:  protecting Wang So's soul (even if it means leaving him) and protecting his legacy (even if it means she has to marry Jung). She cares a great deal, but she's also not going to do what WS/GJ wants because at the end GJ was putting himself at risk trying to keep her.

YH put it very well, everyone had to give up something to acquire the throne, GJ HAS to give up HS. Even though he tells Jimong it's HS who threw him away and that he would never throw away HS, I think he also recognizes that he was in an impossible position. Maybe it was easier to say that HS left him than to admit that he truly could not hold on to her. Her decision ultimately are the right ones (even if they're painful) and GJ largely agrees with her at the end (i.e. when he left his daughter with Jung instead of allowing her to enter the palace). 

I think the audience has to recognize that true love might not mean giving your significant other everything they want, but rather, giving them what they NEED, which HS did for Gwangjong. Leaving him so that his position would be secure - no more threats against her or against his reign. Having his baby outside the palace so he would at least know that she loved him, even if she couldn't be with him at the end. 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

But of course...a confident one with no weak(ish) female he needs to protect, but maybe a strong adversary he needs to outsmart. 

Sounds good! 

I imagine I'm not as tethered to a "happily-ever-after" ending as most are which is why it's easier for me to understand and accept Su's decisions at the end. :wink: But more importantly, I can't imagine Su allowing her child to be born and raised in the palace after all her own experiences, to be exposed to all the potential dangers. If So couldn't protect her without turning into the ruthless wolf-dog he was reputed to be, then she'd have to take matters into her own hands. The bitter truth is that he couldn't protect her and their child in the same way Taejo couldn't protect Lady O and their child, so she had to be the adult in that relationship and protect him. Like So in Ep. 14, she doesn't want to make excuses. She knows she will hurt him by leaving the palace but she never stops thinking of him even at the end... all she worries about is leaving without letting him know that she has never stopped loving him.   

I also realise that it's our emotional attachment to the characters that causes us to take sides. I take sides too in other dramas although not as much in ML because that show has so many flawed characters with many shades to them. There's also the other things called age and life experiences that influence the way we see things even in dramas.

I think it was @Sharine Phinisia who mentioned La La Land a while back. I managed to catch that movie last week while I was out of town and was struck (among other things) by the similar approach to the ending. Although in La La Land, a happier resolution could have been possible in a way it couldn't have in Moon Lovers, I was okay with the ending. Loved the music lots especially the jazz piano.

But it's all good... that we can still have these little chats and provide these different perspectives even months after the show has ended.

• Like 14

On 1/23/2017 at 2:25 AM, 40somethingahjumma said:

Maybe some kind and brave soul might take the plunge and procure the Japanese DVD set and let the rest of us know what exactly is in it. Unfortunately my knowledge of Japanese is as limited as my knowledge of Korean so if there are no English subs and no other benefits, is not something I'm inclined to invest in.

Exactly! hahaha!  but if ever the deleted scenes are in that dvd, even it has no English sub, I will still buy it.  Crazy move but who can blame me? MLSHR is in my system.  Cannot be washed nor flushed.:crazy:

• Like 7

omg saw a clip of hwarang and i just can't help it.....dang, these reusable sets....@_@
16343767_1195422160576120_1248568593_n.p

sh_ep8_1.jpg?w=605&h=312

Spoiler

Has anyone watched Hwarang yet? Is it any good? I would've started watching it sooner, but the girl makes it difficult for me to watch tbh.....(trying not to be shallow, but Go Ara looks more tolerable to look at when her hair covers part of her face...) And then again, it looks like there's a good number of parallels in terms of casting (by that, I mean 1 main girl and many handsome guys)...Is it worth?

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic
  • Like 10

Spoiler
8 hours ago, ldwon4 said:

Has anyone watched Hwarang yet? Is it any good? I would've started watching it sooner, but the girl makes it difficult for me to watch tbh.....(trying not to be shallow, but Go Ara looks more tolerable to look at when her hair covers part of her face...) And then again, it looks like there's a good number of parallels in terms of casting (by that, I mean 1 main girl and many handsome guys)...Is it worth?

It's good. At least that's what they say. If you'd like many cups of fanservices. Go Ara look more annoying than feisty to me. Or maybe I'm  not interested. But even supporting character's love line intrigued me more than hers... So that's that. 

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic
  • Like 2

Spoiler

SOOO  UNFAIRRRRRR!!!!  :cold_sweat::bawling:

sorry chingus but I just finish watching the final ep of LOBTS and they blasted all the right, good and happy ending in it.  No cuts! Why they  can't do that to MLSHR?  I refuse to understand the reason why. :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

Edited by LyraYoo
Offtopic
  • Like 2

For those who were curious about the additional scenes which have been announced for the Japanese DVD Set:

I contacted the maker and - just as we expected - they said it will be scenes from the international version. So nothing new for us in relation to the cut scenes - though they said they are still in the process of compiling but I doubt the plans will be changed at this point. I doubt they would get their hands on the cut scenes even if they wanted to, anyway.

Not that I expected as much but still... there were some cut scenes I wanted to get a glimpse of so badly :( 

At least, now we know. And I do have high hopes that we will get to see at least some new BTS material or interviews.

On 24.1.2017 at 0:09 AM, pixelsticks said:

Aren't these exactly the people that are interviewed and shown as Episode 21 on DramaFever?  Would it just be these interviews? So no new content there? 

I'd love to know if there is ANY new content that we haven't seen online on these DVD/Blu-Ray.  Guess we play the waiting game.  

Sadly, in my country dramafever isn't accessible. I didn’t even know about the existence of these interview clips :o Are they good? And I wonder about how long they are? Can't even watch the youtube clips of them. 

But no clue whether they will use the same interviews for the DVD, though if the line up is different as @krysyuy said it gives me hope we get to see something new. In my opinion, we should at least expect a new interview with LJG. After all, he's been to Japan lately and had a promotional event for MLSHR scheduled for December. We never got to know what that was about. But what could that have been if not something for the DVD like an interview? Or am I hoping for too much again...? I don't believe they'd only film this little video clip to promote the DVD but nothing more than that. 

Spoiler

And on some IG account, a Japanese fan talked about KHN having had an interview recently and that it might be connected to the DVD release but the fan wasn't really specific so it could've have been something completely unrelated. But it makes sense since his wasn't among the dramafever or naver interview clips, right? And for the cast who's busy, maybe they just sent some video messages over?

I know for certain that most of the Japanese DVD’s of LJG’s dramas so far had completely new BTS (not so sure about interviews). So there are really good chances for new material IMO. But then again, there already exist so many BTS of MLSHR so my pessimistic self fears they might just re-use those. And most importantly, KKT must be the stingiest and most uncooperative director alive (and whoever else in the production team who'd had a say in the matter doesn't seem much better), so maybe they won't even share BTS? :D Still, I just hope for the best and even if we only get 'old' stuff I'll be one happy fan to have all of it beautifully compiled - By the way, I also preordered the sets already and will check out the content as soon as they arrive.

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, oyashirazu said:

For those who were curious about the additional scenes which were announced for the Japanese DVD Set:

I contacted the maker and - just as we expected - they said it will be scenes from the international version. So nothing new for us in relation to the cut scenes - though they said they are still in the process of compiling but I doubt the plans will be changed at this point. I doubt they would get their hands on the cut scenes even if they wanted to, anyway.

Not that I expected as much but still... there were some cut scenes I wanted to get a glimpse of so badly :( 

At least, now we know. And I do have high hopes that we will get to see at least some new BTS material or interviews.

Sadly, in my country dramafever isn't accessible. I didn’t even know about the existence of these interview clips :o Are they good? And I wonder about how long they are? Can't even watch the youtube clips of them. 

But no clue whether they will use the same interviews for the DVD, though if the line up is different as @krysyuy said it gives me hope we get to see something new. In my opinion, we should at least expect a new interview with LJG. After all, he's been to Japan lately and had a promotinal event for MLSHR scheduled for December. We never got to know what that was about. But what could that have been if not something for the DVD like an interview? Or am I hoping for too much again...? I don't believe they'd only film this little video clip to promote the DVD but nothing more than that. 

Reveal hidden contents

And on some IG account, a Japanese fan talked about KHN having had an interview recently and that it might be connected to the DVD release but the fan wasn't really specific so it could've have been something completely unrelated. But it makes sense since his wasn't among the dramafever or naver interview clips, right? And for the cast who's busy, maybe they just sent some video messages over?

I know for certain that most of the Japanese DVD’s of LJG’s dramas so far had completely new BTS (not so sure about interviews). So there are really good chances for new material IMO. But then again, there already exist so many BTS of MLSHR so my pessimistic self fears they might just re-use those. And most importantly, KKT must be the stingiest and most uncooperative director alive (and whoever else in the production team who'd had a say in the matter doesn't seem much better), so maybe they won't even share BTS? :D Still, I just hope for the best and even if we only get 'old' stuff I'll be one happy fan to have all of it beautifully compiled - By the way, I also preordered the sets already and will check out the content as soon as they arrive.

Thanks so much for the update!! Ughhhhh, that sucks but like you said, no surprise re: the int'l scenes. (Oh well, at least I'll get the scene of So and Baek Ah sneaking away after messing with Yo, ha.) If they manage to get their hands on real deleted scenes, I'll just have to assume they stole the footage since KKT seems to want to pretend he had nothing to do with the drama to begin with. lol

Actually, the DramaFever stuff are really just video greetings (thanking viewers, etc), not actual interviews. Tbh, I doubt they'll use that footage, but the cast did do interviews prior to ML airing (the ones where they're in costume), so I'm half-worried that's what we'll get. That being said, I do think the chances are higher that the interviews will be new and that the bts stuff will be old. ^^;; 

Honestly, I'd be more hopeful about everything if the production team hasn't been so uncooperative in every possible way. So much so that I'm finding it hard to believe they'd even be nice to whatever Japanese maker is handling the Blu-ray/DVD sets. I'd like to be proven wrong, though. lol Fingers crossed!

• Like 6

13 hours ago, ldwon4 said:

omg saw a clip of hwarang and i just can't help it.....dang, these reusable sets....@_@

Reveal hidden contents

The danger of watching any historical drama...LOL :wink: I am finding that I immediately remember other scenes/dramas filmed in the same locations as well.  But then again, it can happen in Modern Dramas as well. I'm thinking of starting Hwarang, just to see pretty warriors again.  Thanks @Sharine Phinisia for the info.  

And @ShaiKeun, I understand!  When I read people think Goblin has a sad ending....I am not sure they KNOW what a sad ending is.  <<<just kidding>>>

4 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

For those who were curious about the additional scenes which have been announced for the Japanese DVD Set:

But no clue whether they will use the same interviews for the DVD, though if the line up is different as @krysyuy said it gives me hope we get to see something new. In my opinion, we should at least expect a new interview with LJG. After all, he's been to Japan lately and had a promotional event for MLSHR scheduled for December. We never got to know what that was about. But what could that have been if not something for the DVD like an interview? Or am I hoping for too much again...? I don't believe they'd only film this little video clip to promote the DVD but nothing more than that. 

Reveal hidden contents

You are great! Whoever can tell me if there is anyway that it is English subbed, please let us know!

As @krysyuy mentions, the interviews are more like video greetings, thanking international viewers for watching the drama, embracing their character, etc.  Z.Hera does hers in English. Although I do remember that JG taped more from that setting for other things so??  But JG is the King of multi-tasking, using content for many social media channels, FM, etc. 

4 hours ago, athena22 said:

i have a doubt ....

Will there be a season 2 for scarlet heart ryeo????

Signs don't look promising. You will find some love the way it ended and some want Season 2.  There is a petition you can sign if you have already done so.  It can be found on previous pages here.  Many are patiently waiting to hear what Lee Joon Gi's next project will be as he has not announced anything yet.  Until he does...we can selfishly want him to be the 4th Prince again.  B)

• Like 4

@oyashirazu  I found this link to videos that seem to be the same as Episode 21 on DramaFever.  Maybe not the complete content.  And not subbed. 

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000009610&pgm_mnu_id=44109&pgm_build_id=17623&pageIdx=1&listOrder=regDtDesc&searchCondition=title&searchKeyword=&contNo=28

• Like 3

I have read somewhere it was  LJG interview (some fans translated it into English) there might be S2, previously they were saying there is no possibility now actors are saying might be, in anyway Kang Ha Neul's  new drama is gonna arrive soon and he is the leading man, hope it's a good one :tongue: 

I really want S2 I have signed to all petitions. I even supported one sharing links on social media as much as I can  but the person who opened the petition does not do anything. I am not talking about the Italian Fan one, she's working hard...

Not sure if they can collect like a million signs there is a great possibility.  But as fans we also need to support the petitions so that we can get what we want. . 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

I have read somewhere it was  LJG interview (some fans translated it into English) there might be S2, previously they were saying there is no possibility now actors are saying might be, in anyway Kang Ha Neul's  new drama is gonna arrive soon and he is the leading man, hope it's a good one :tongue: 

Great! Is it true? :grin: *__________* :heart:

12 minutes ago, makeuptemple said:

I really want S2 I have signed to all petitions. I even supported one sharing links on social media as much as I can  but the person who opened the petition does not do anything. I am not talking about the Italian Fan one, she's working hard...

Not sure if they can collect like a million signs there is a great possibility.  But as fans we also need to support the petitions so that we can get what we want. . 

I'm sharing the petition too so many times :( on Facebook too. Do you talk about this petition? https://www.change.org/p/sbs-make-scarlet-heart-ryeo-season-2-possible 

• Like 4

@makino92 yup I have signed that, I have shared & pinned this https://www.change.org/p/for-everybody-who-enjoy-moon-lovers-sign-the-petition-for-a-second-season-moon-lovers on my social media profiles for so long.  I don't know what else to do, I have asked my friends to sign, I have even used my email accounts that I use just for social media just to have more ppl in the petitions. 

If the translation is correct it's true.  I don't know where I read that now, but possibly through a link on twitter

• Like 3