[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

With the exception of Baekhyun  (probably due to EXO fandom), all MLSHR-related bombed. There must be some conspiracy going on. Random categories, even more random winners. I mean Best Celebrity? Best Star? Best Icon? What the diff?

Did AAA announced the nominee for each categories? Because I don't even know MLSHR casts was nominated.

AAA award is the most random (and confusing) award system I have ever seen. This is the first year for AAA? I really don't know anything. 

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

I dun think KHN is more popular than LJG. (No offense to KHN n fans. It's a fact.) Anyways, this AAA has a funny and incomprehensible nomination system. We shd apply to be in the nomination panels for all awards. We are more *ahem* professional. 

LoL, ikr. I really can't understand how they choose the nominee. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, msgolightly9608 said:

Wow....that's really horrible if KHN was nominated as the Lead actor. No offense to him...I think he's an amazing actor and his portrayal of Wook made me love him even more, but he definitely was not THE lead for this series. That was hands down LJG. The show was all about the rise of WS as king. HS just happened to be the person the audience experienced everything through to watch how history played out.

Maybe they only watched the first half of MLSHR (eps 1- 10) then assumed LJG wasn't the lead (because lack of screen time). 

I am just kidding. Don't understand what happen to AAA. 

• Like 11

Wonder Girls’ Yeeun, SPICA’s Bohyung, Suran, And Kang Han Na To Star On New Music Variety Show

yeeun bohyung suran kang han na

Three musicians and an actress are teaming up for a new show!

On November 15, MBC Every1 announced the production of a new music variety program called “Hitmaker – Cross Country.” With eight episodes in total, it is the latest in the “Hitmaker” series after the new “Dony’s Hitmaker.”

“Hitmaker – Cross Country” will feature Wonder Girls’ Yeeun, SPICA’s Bohyung, Suran, and actress Kang Han Na. The four cast members will be driving around California as part of the show. They will meet with U.S.-based musicians and even do some busking themselves in order to show the public a new side of K-pop.

“Hitmaker – Cross Country” held a live session on November 16 at 1 p.m. KST to publicize the upcoming show. On the same day, the production staff and cast members flew to California to begin filming.

“Hitmaker – Cross Country” will air after “Dony’s Hitmaker” in February 2017.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm kind of sad that I'm only a state away from Han Na and won't be able to see her. :tears:

• Like 8

Ever thought about watching "Hwarang"? 

Before you guys pelt me with stones & insist that I be hanged for being a traitor to the memory of MLSHR -- I'm only trying to help alleviate our heartache due to our longing for MLSHR.

Let's see...

* sageuk -- from the look of the costumes & hairstyle, seems to be of the same era as MLSHR 

* 6 men + 1 girl 

* 2 male leads fighting for the girl's affection -- but cannot marry her b'cos of her heritage 

* Minho (SHINee) will portray as the girl's protector, of sorts but not in love with her -- kinda reminds you of Baek Ah or Jung? 

* girl of lower class heritage 

* girl will eventually enter palace & be swept up in power struggles among royalties 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

~ already finished shooting so they can't cheat us on the fixed 20 episodes, even if the rating is a stinker 

~ will be on KBS starting 12/19/16 if you are interested 

• Like 8

Wonder Girls' Yeeun, SPICA's Bohyung, Suran, And Kang Han Na To Star On New Music Variety Show:
http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/16/wonder-girls-yeeun-spicas-bohyung-suran-kang-han-na-star-new-music-variety-show/

Moon Hee Jun, Z.Hera, And Shin Ah Young Confirmed To MC For 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards:
http://www.soompi.com/2016/11/15/moon-heejun-z-hera-shin-ah-young-confirmed-to-mc-2016-mnet-asian-music-awards/

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, misspiggie said:

Ever thought about watching "Hwarang"? 

Before you guys pelt me with stones & insist that I be hanged for being a traitor to the memory of MLSHR -- I'm only trying to help alleviate our heartache due to our longing for MLSHR.

Let's see...

* sageuk -- from the look of the costumes & hairstyle, seems to be of the same era as MLSHR 

* 6 men + 1 girl 

* 2 male leads fighting for the girl's affection -- but cannot marry her b'cos of her heritage 

* Minho (SHINee) will portray as the girl's protector, of sorts but not in love with her -- kinda reminds you of Baek Ah or Jung? 

* girl of lower class heritage 

* girl will eventually enter palace & be swept up in power struggles among royalties 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

~ already finished shooting so they can't cheat us on the fixed 20 episodes, even if the rating is a stinker 

~ will be on KBS starting 12/19/16 if you are interested 

Yeah I did think about it but I don't know if I'm ready for another saeguk yet.It does sound similar to MLSHR just that the only difference I know so far is that MLSHR happened in 10th Century but Hwarang is in 6th Century(I think).Maybe I'll wait til 4/5th episode airs then I'll start watching.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, misspiggie said:

I'm cutting @Bambiina article short b'coz I feel it deserves to be read in its entirety -- quite an interesting POV. And I do not like to quote long articles. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

RX = HS 

ZX = HJ 

YZ = WS 

Ending scene in C-BBJX:  ZX visits exhibit, saw tea-tasting painting with her (as RX) serving YZ & wearing his hairpin gift*. Saw future-YZ, cries. He saw her crying, approaches, asks "Do we know each other?" (no response), tries to dig for something to dry her tears -- nothing. Looks embarrassed, smiles, walks away & one last glance. 

Where are my stars  --  Scarlet Vein & Handy Hankie???!!!

Other differences:

*  ZX stood crying + hands on side; HJ stoop crying + hands in face.  

* Tea-tasting Pix -- ZX: " I really did exist then." 

Lonely WS before palace Pix -- HJ: "I'm sorry I left you there alone". 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Let's imagine for a moment:  

HJ saw future-WS offering hankie, stood up, shocked & stares at him, crying. 

He says, "Do we know each other?"  

If I were HJ, I would burst out howling -- shocked that he would smear our Romeo-Juliet love story with such a cheap pick up line!!!  

I'll also tell him:  "From today onwards, I'll never want to see you again!" 

Future WS:  "Wait, take my hankie to dry your tears"

(My) Response:  싫은데 !!!  (I won't sound so sexy, tho')

SHOOT! I had meant to discuss my opinion on the copyright issue, but got sidetracked with my silly imagination. 

But now I have to run. To be continued ... 

Wahahaha .. LOL ..

:D like I said .. it's just something I read from this thread - couldn't remember the original poster - I am merely a parrot repeating her .. I think SBS/Writer/Producer would have wanted to give closure to their loyal viewer that stick through thick and thin .. all those 'SHR was here' snippet is the proved how loyal the viewers are and how much they were affected by the drama and want to show their love to the cast ..

I believed it is because of copyright issue (just my opinion) .. any indication of meeting again in future has relation to C-BBJX (drama) .. I am not sure - maybe there are people from the industry that can explain or give us the scenario ... or anyone that read the novel may be can vouch was it not in the novel (meeting again in future)? 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, kiinn said:

@shairli @ShaiKeun @antoniaclamens in english context, it's more like : but.....I don't want to. You use it as a response to disagree with somebody, it's a bit rude, cause it means you are talking back to that person. So, if somebody tells you to move on from Wang So / SHR, you can say 싫은데 !!!!  Wang So taught us the fangirls to be rebels LoLL  It's crazy this particular man can make the word sounds so sexy. If I were HS at that forest scene, I would say: 'Yes, please! take me with you wherever you'd go, whatever you want to' LoL I'm such a sucker. ^_^

There were so many moments-scenes that I was almost like yelling, rolling my eyes & body telling HS just agree wth WS, go with him, leave the palace, marry him! My frustrations when scripts did not follow my heart & mind. :P

• Like 6

6 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

when Wook asked Ws to let Hs free, i muttered "shiro"  (was that the correct spelling) which is more familiar with me since im still new with sageuks and was clapping like seal when he actually said shireunde.. sexily hahahaha... ( i mean the word was close enough ) .... now, a new word for me.. hahaha

i think "ani" means "no"...? what's deeper word for that in korean?

See.. we are learning Koreans too via this series... good vibes but learning the negative words... hahahah!

Thats the only word for "No" that I know. Now that u mentioned "Shiro" means the same too right?

"clapping like seal" .... :lol: so many seals in one room if all of us watching this series together!

• Like 9

36 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

Yeah I did think about it but I don't know if I'm ready for another saeguk yet.It does sound similar to MLSHR just that the only difference I know so far is that MLSHR happened in 10th Century but Hwarang is in 6th Century(I think).Maybe I'll wait til 4/5th episode airs then I'll start watching.

@misspiggie agree wth @dramu51ch0c10ve or... maybe we should wait till it ends to ensure acceptable ending :)

• Like 7

45 minutes ago, dramu51ch0c10ve said:

8 minutes ago, shairli said:

@misspiggie agree wth @dramu51ch0c10ve or... maybe we should wait till it ends to ensure acceptable ending :)

Ever heard of the term "Don't be a chicken?" I guess the 3 of us can do the chicken dance :D

I'm not bothered by sad endings. It's waiting for the next episode -- even if it's just 24 hours away (let alone 1 week) that's too grueling for my stomach. 

The downside to waiting till the end is missing the fun of participating in a forum like MLSHR. 

We'll see...

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

That's a weird awarding body. Even the awards are weird. They don't make sense at all.

Well, if it is true that you have to pay to vote then it may not even be a legit award but a money grabber from over zealous fans.  Anyway, it is more important that LJG gets the more established prestigious awards for his acting, so don't get too pissed over AAA, not worth the energy. I think the enormous increase in LJG's followers on IG etc. speaks for his popularity and doesn't require having an award. The man himself knows we are out there and love him :wub:

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Well, if it is true that you have to pay to vote then it may not even be a legit award but a money grabber from over zealous fans.  Anyway, it is more important that LJG gets the more established prestigious awards for his acting, so don't get too pissed over AAA, not worth the energy. I think the enormous increase in LJG's followers on IG etc. speaks for his popularity and doesn't require having an award. The man himself knows we are out there and love him :wub:

I do agree with you on this. I start to feel weird about this award since we have to pay some money to vote (or use the app). I rather give the money to charity than this money making award type. If LJG would win an award, I really hope it would be because of his acting skills. That would be the best recognition to his talent and hard work.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, shairli said:

See.. we are learning Koreans too via this series... good vibes but learning the negative words... hahahah!

Thats the only word for "No" that I know. Now that u mentioned "Shiro" means the same too right?

"clapping like seal" .... :lol: so many seals in one room if all of us watching this series together!

I don't know why but it is much easier to learn bad/negative words than the good ones :lol:

• Like 12

Happy 2000+ pages!!!! :D

Who will be your future spouses(?) Are there MLSHR hubbies? Family won't need to count because that is incest (unless you're into that thing, then you do you)

As the K-pop/drama/culture fan, I will get to marry all the wonderful members of Winner (laptop background) and the handsome, perfect LEE JOON GIIIIIIII :D (phone background)

Cxay-VEUkAAsoo6.jpg

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, desvlo said:

Guys!!! I'm tempted to start another drama (two actually: Legend of blue sea and Weightlifting fairy) but for some reason I don't want to replace MLSHR yet (not that it's irreplaceable anyway) :tears:

Part of me still doesn't want to move on. Ottoekke??? I miss them so much. Withdrawals at its worst. 

I watch Sweet Stranger in My House, Legend Of The Sea but it didnt capture my heart like MLSHR did. It was more like passing my time to watch this drama. Sigh!! 

• Like 14