[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

48 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I try to move on, God know I try. But they keep pulling me back to this crazy MLSHR world (with the hand, the vein, the king cow, etc).

I even try to watch IU's MV because I never knew her music before. But when I watch the video I get confused. My brain keep asking me why Hae Soo is singing? Wow, Hae Soo is singing and dancing. She looks different than her usual (in my brain, Hae Soo's personality is the usual).

I am so sorry IU. The power of MLSHR is too strong, too strong :tears:.

i have a quite similar problem. I didn't know LJG before MLSHR. I fell for WangSo first, then LJG. I tried to stalk LJG instagram, and everything about him after MLSHR. But nothing satisfied me. I felt that LJG is not WangSo. WangSo is somewhere else, living his lonely life without HaeSoo. I didn't know IU as well. When I see her on my tweeter feed, i just feel she's not HaeSoo. She's somebody else. And i felt pity for Go Ha Jin, she's now living the memory of the man she loves. I bet she's very confuse. I tried to watch BBJX Season 2 Ep 1 and 2. I think GHJ is living just like Ruo Xi is in modern world. Now, WangSo and HaeSoo-GoHaJin are separated both by time and space. It should do them justice, if when GwangJong died in the year of 975 when there was an eclipse, he would be transported to the 21st century to meet his HaeSoo-GoHajin. I am just wondering how would GwangJOng defy the heaven and earth to find his HaeSoo.

On other thing. I still can't bring myself to watch Ep.20 SBS version. It is the only episode that i watch only once. I need a time for myself and alone if i want to watch it again so i can cry as much as i want.

The good thing about MLSHR open ending is that we are still talking about it even days after the last episode. We're still hoping there will be MORE and MORE. Just like WangSo and HaeSoo never stop hoping that there might be the slightest chance for their love to bloom. Although that chance likely never came. My heart hurts once more.

• Like 19

11 minutes ago, pass3rby said:

i have a quite similar problem. I didn't know LJG before MLSHR. I fell for WangSo first, then LJG. I tried to stalk LJG instagram, and everything about him after MLSHR. But nothing satisfied me. I felt that LJG is not WangSo. WangSo is somewhere else, living his lonely life without HaeSoo. I didn't know IU as well. When I see her on my tweeter feed, i just feel she's not HaeSoo. She's somebody else. And i felt pity for Go Ha Jin, she's now living the memory of the man she loves. I bet she's very confuse. I tried to watch BBJX Season 2 Ep 1 and 2. I think GHJ is living just like Ruo Xi is in modern world. Now, WangSo and HaeSoo-GoHaJin are separated both by time and space. It should do them justice, if when GwangJong died in the year of 975 when there was an eclipse, he would be transported to the 21st century to meet his HaeSoo-GoHajin. I am just wondering how would GwangJOng defy the heaven and earth to find his HaeSoo.

On other thing. I still can't bring myself to watch Ep.20 SBS version. It is the only episode that i watch only once. I need a time for myself and alone if i want to watch it again so i can cry as much as i want.

The good thing about MLSHR open ending is that we are still talking about it even days after the last episode. We're still hoping there will be MORE and MORE. Just like WangSo and HaeSoo never stop hoping that there might be the slightest chance for their love to bloom. Although that chance likely never came. My heart hurts once more.

Watch Iljimae! Maybe he can fill up the void. :) He's a lovable character too.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Chingus, Is this true? From a MLSHR Group comment.  Quote

"My daughter  says theres two. Special. Episode tis sunday 9pm.. Malaysia time.. Is it true??? Please not bts :dissapointed_relieved:

May I know what channel it is supposed to be airing? I just checked SBS and OneTVAsia but didn't see any mention of it over the weekend...

• Like 7

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@ruizaio Thank you for the fascinating insight into the language used. Is this an example of scenes where the speech used is inappropriate, or is 너를 은애한다 acceptable in this case?

Also, does So using this particular phrase indicate that his feelings for Soo are more than merely romantic, but familial as well, or am I just reading too much into it? 

은애한다 is inappropriately used in many other fusion sageuks , so it's not just a problem with this writer. Also, Wang Wook and Lady Hae used this expression, too. It's not just Wang So. At least when General Park asked about his daughter and Eun, he used a more direct expression 이쁨 (cherishing), and Hae Soo used 사랑 in her answer. The fact that this writer still used 사랑 in other contexts (it was also used for Jung with regards to his mother's love) does show that she was inconsistent with her wording. She should have just stuck to it instead of blindly copying the term from other fusion sageuks. 

• Like 17

17 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

ah thanks for that info, i didnt know what year actually HS got in goryeo, so i just counted the time jumps and got 7 years... so ok we may think a year was spent to palace that's why she became suffocated and left..

i think Won is older than Eun, he was married earlier too.. Eun is younger than So.. some older post the ages of the princes so i assumed they were of the same age..but at first i thought since their first meeting was a mess, and Eun thinks highly of himself as a prince, so he didnt address HS as noona..

actually i thought WS will be way older than HS in the story, but shocked to see the age WS actually ascended to the throne.. was the chinese version also have this age gap? or the 4th prince way older? i think i misunderstood when actually it was the real age of LJG and LJE that i read... but the thing is both actors did a great job looking like there's no age gap at all....

As I remember, the chinese version 4th prince is so much older than the female lead. That's why I'm also surprised that WS was only 25 when he became the king, since I assumed So supposed to be much older than Soo because I've watched chinese version.

So it means SoSoo loved each other since they are teenager, WOW

9 minutes ago, pauexclusive said:

Race to 2000 come on! :grin:

Pepero is going to be famous hahahaha

• Like 11

9 hours ago, ldwon4 said:

Omg finished Jealousy Incarnate and the editing for the end was super messy (still found the show pretty interesting and funny though)! I had no idea what the heck was going on.... im pretty sure they just gave up in the end, put a whole bunch of random scenes together and hoped for the best XD Those 30 minutes were 1000x than the editing for MLSHR as a whole. They absoutely did not need all 24 episodes. Should've given that precious time to MLSHR.....sighhhhhh

Jealousy Incarnate was a mess! I liked the chemistry of the main couple, but it should have been a 16 drama long episode. A lot of unnecessary and underdeveloped side characters.

• Like 7

37 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

I was rolling in my bed laughing when i watched this. hahaha! I was irritated when Jae Suk ripped off LJK name tag with treachery. This is why he was eliminated early. Grrr! I want to rip Suk's heart too.

I like the part where Joon Gi has to fight Kim Jong Kook with rubber hammer and asks KJK to calm down :lol:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

random gifs

DC

I keep staring at Gwangjong eating rice :lol:. Gwangjong really look like an Elf in this image (sorry, again with the elf thing :P) with that (almost) pointy ears & sharp face. That face reminds me of this one character but I can't remember the name (this is gonna bug me :blink:).

3 minutes ago, redlion said:

kkkyyyaaaaaaaaaaa....... he looks beautiful even while eating... how....how....:wub:

IKR, that is not normal :wub:

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

I like the part where Joon Gi has to fight Kim Jong Kook with rubber hammer and asks KJK to calm down :lol:

also his comment after that "fighting with wild animal""this show almost become posthumous work"...in RM he's fighting tiger,in MLSHR he's fighting wolves.

• Like 13

I think we all just gotta keep trying to push them to release the DVD and/or special eps etc. 
maybe it's right to say like a fellow fan who mentioned it earlier, they may not release it now since the drama is technically still showing in some other countries......

Is there anything we soompiers can try or help in to push for the DVD release etc? The demand survey is still going on i assume......

• Like 10

Will they release the cut scene ? I thought that if they have intention to release the cut scenes they should do it by now after almost two weeks of the last ep. They shouldnt wait any longer until people have already moved on ._.

• Like 6

I, too, don't understand why they chose an ending like that. Maybe there is a sequel/spinoff/movie. Maybe they are too tired to continue editing anything. Maybe they don't care anymore. There has to be a reason why. And them being quiet is not helping at all.:confused: 

• Like 7

"Unnie, it's okay." Kyaaaaaaaaah~ IU isn't that different from Hae Soo; giving it all to protect what she wanted and pay the price for it B) And why do I feel the urge to ship them together because of this?? Seriously, IUHanna or HannaU interactions are so cute~ but my main ship is still So-Soo/JoonU though, all the way!! Heheheee... :D

On another note, I just realize that IU is the smallest among the female cast too, (I'm assuming they are all in a so-so height high heels) hehehee...so adorable!

press_07.jpg

• Like 19