[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

15 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

Still lurking here...

Tomorrow is Monday but we will never get another dose of Scarlet Heart. I try to watch other drama but I still feel numb, this drama give so much impact in my life

I imagined myself getting hit with a frying pan BONG!!! :D we'll get through this...

• Like 10

33 minutes ago, Evelyn C said:

It's just like Romeo and Juliet - how very different the story would have been if the messenger got to him on time to tell him Juliet wasn't really dead... We know its a doomed love story like our MLSHR but we keep watching it year after year :( That's the real tragedy - the potential of all the things that could have been if So had read even one of the letters, if something else happened... Moral lesson I learned from MLSHR: Don't ever disregard an email or text message - You never know if you're about to unleash an epic tragic story of what-ifs, ands, and buts!

And because of that there has been several remakes of the story.. Our grand kids will know :)

• Like 8

1 minute ago, pauexclusive said:

And because of that there has been several remakes of the story.. Our grand kids will know :)

LOL! I'll be looking forward to Scarlet Heart: Boston in the next few years where the heroine comes from 2050 and goes back to 1776 Boston - still epically tragic in that incarnation :P

• Like 11

1 hour ago, antiherofans said:

That kind of actor is rare but also dangerous. You know, Heath Ledger, Joker from Dark Knight died during filming because of overuse of prescribed medications. He once told that Joker character is very depressing, challenging and he suffered insomnia during production. His body and mind was exhausted that is why he had to use sleeping pills to be able to sleep.

I kinda worry about LJG to be honest because he kind of reminds me of him. I just hope his goofy personality can make him out of his character as soon as he needs to.

Anthony Hopkins is one of my fav actor :D

LJG had done so many depressing roles, so i guess he'll be all right...he just bid farewell to his character and accepted even a web drama for lotte world, that way his concentration will be in a new character (he's a chaebol here so its different vibe).. also its been months from the last taping (they ended in june) so i guess he just enjoyed watching and reading fan comments and making edits in his instagram.. hahaha

1 hour ago, pauexclusive said:

You know what I attempted to do that but when it comes to the question "how is it gonna benefit the community?" some thing like that. I was not able to push through. I thought my answer will be petty or something haha

Or maybe i can answer TO AVOID THE 4RTH PURGE? :D

just say we need emotional closure... hahaha

• Like 18

12 hours ago, Umi_ni_Sora said:

Until then, I will wait everyday behind these fences to see Joon-gi oppa again. :(

Don't die before he comes. LOL

8 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

LJG Marie Claire Video - Just a video to haunt your dreams. *blots brow*

Jawline parade! 

I particularly love this shot hehe

1yOfxl.jpg

Something to help healing our Wang So sickness :w00t:  (a bit)

They've already done filming? The kiss scene, kyaaaaaaahhhhhhh pytMYe.gif

Spoiler

cr7Ydu.jpg

cr: p4915629

• Like 23

guys... i rewatched the ep 20 (and yes i was sooo mad at the ending and crying so much looking for future wang so T_T ) i am sorry for my bad english.. i have something to share, in my own understanding . hihi

While watching the ep 20..scene of the future jimong discussing the history of goryeo cosmetics stuff etc. , and haesoo explaining to the lady that she keeps on having a same dream and often cry,, the girl said that she almost die? because she got drowned and so on, jimong went to her and said that GO in goryeo era is HAE , on this part i feel that Jimong knows that GO HA JIN is the past HAE SOO or might be , she found Hae Soo. and there some dejavu scene ( the rose oil , the bb cream) , Hae soo had a flasback and it looks like JImong is trying to let her remember all and said " there is no such thing as coincidence , things only return to original place " . seems that , Jimong went to the Future, and and and... I CANNNNN REALLLYY FEELL THAT A SPECIAL EPISODE for a meeting of WANGSO and HAESOO in Future . Yes i can feel it , maybe he is the boss of Jimong. Jimong will tell Wang so ( future ) that He found Haesoo or looks like that is haesoo, If you see Gwangjung said if they are not in the same world, He will Find Her . T_T . so maybe when they meet in the future, He has still the Memory of Haesoo and He will saw that to Go Ha Jin, unlike in Cdrama that the look alike 4th prince cant remember her .

This is just my thinking. Hoping that what Joon gi said a special scene happend , hoping that it will be shown next time and his IG that has a word of " SOON "   

• Like 17

1 hour ago, shairli said:

Watched SBS version fr eps 15-20... subtitles / translation actually played a big role in understanding the story especially for period dramas.  My tears just rolled down subconsciously... compared to the 1st time (int ver).

Thinking back, no CREATIVE ppl (including production team) would want to see his/her creative work being edited out-cut off.  I feel you MLSHR production team... we can blame SBS for this ;)

TQ @antoniaclamens may start watching Iljamae... hope the ending is acceptable.

why blame sbs?

We should thank sbs so that we got a new version... which is far superior than international..

Let's be honest, despite all the love this series has received, Editing team deserves all the flak coming their way .. and the director because at the end of the day director is captain of the ship... how could he 'pass' the choppy edited version of the drama in the first place..

Its unfair to so many people - crew, fans, tv channels who have bought your drama, sponsors

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

why blame sbs?

We should thank sbs so that we got a new version... which is far superior than international..

Let's be honest, despite all the love this series has received, Editing team deserves all the flak coming their way .. and the director because at the end of the day director is captain of the ship... how could he 'pass' the choppy edited version of the drama in the first place..

Its unfair to so many people - crew, fans, tv channels who have bought your drama, sponsors

blaming sbs for this particular series?

wrkg in a broadcasting station myself, sponsorship & ratings contribute a lot.  i think the production is not done internally, most probably sub to a production house? usually there are guidelines that the production house must follow & when it comes to tv station, there are guidelines airing it locally & internationally. even sometimes kissing scenes were edited out when tx in my country... & it is pay tv.

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, shairli said:

blaming sbs for this particular series?

wrkg in a broadcasting station myself, sponsorship & ratings contribute a lot.  i think the production is not done internally, most probably sub to a production house. usually there are guidelines that the production house must follow & when it comes to tv station, there are guidelines airing it locally & internationally. even sometimes kissing scenes were edited out when tx in my country... & it is pay tv.

Agree!

I can only imagine how frustrated the actors and actresses watching their hard work got chopped off here and there to fit in to all these rules and regulation. Especially if the finish product is way different from the actual planned. I wonder if they got notification or they found out the same day an episode was aired. They must think what Richard Simmons is going on???

• Like 12