[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

5 minutes ago, butterflysaga said:

Hmm.. Ic.. It could be his ASIA TOUR but somehow I have a feeling this is about the "deleted" SoSoo couple met in the 21st century. The video itself highlighted the part "I'll find you my Soo". Ah molla~~

Yes, kiinn me neither hahaha I never join any fandom . MLSHR succeed made me madly in love with Lee Joon Gi acting skills! :love:

Agreed first time saw his acting skill.... I'll vote for him for the best actor... and the PDs for his cinematography 

1 minute ago, dejun said:

Am so teary watching the last episode. 982477uqvc9qzqub_zpsksudzmzh.gif The ending is good but why do I feel unsatisfied?  I still crave for a happy one for our OTP for they deserved to be happy ~~ :cry:

Yes the ending is good... but we long for their happiness 

• Like 10

it was the novel's fault for killing all of them.. why did the novel writer made that kind of story was beyond me.. maybe, it was real life story of a chinese emperor?

I mean the way she end in the present day. I really want to see all the character meet in the present bc i know it hard to have sequel like Cversion
Awww, how can Hae Soo meet Ji Mong not Wang So? So confusing and unacceptable
:expressionless:

• Like 5

Just knew about the ratings of 11.3.  If only sbs extends the series say 24eps with a more acceptable pace & elaborate storyline-scenes, it may go higher. Isnt it about ratings between stations? My mind just cant move on... thought I could have my peace of mind back.  Switching off my brain.. Good night y'all (12mnight here :))

• Like 10