[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

41 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Ok, I have to take this out of my system..

Note: This is NOT a hate post..this is just my perception about the recent episodes.

First of all, I can't see my "Wang So" anymore..Really,Whenever I watch the recent episodes , i wonder where that playful at the same time brave "Wang So" is lost?I am seeing only "Gwangjong" nowadays..The way he is treating things is not the way Wang So treats..!! All i could see now are some traces of WS here and there in "GJ"..I can't understand what is the reason? may be because of the clothes or hairstyle?  or LJG 's amazing portrayal as WS/GJ?

Where is that WS who used to NOT CARE about anyone and acts according to his will, BUT he never intended to HURT anyone?

Where is that WS who used to care for Jung(He saved him from the goons and built a tomb of stones which he destroyed) ?

Where is that WS who proposed HS  "n" number of times only to protect her, even though he was rejected everytime?

Where is that WS whose only intention for throne was to STOP THE BLOODSHED  and to protect the person he loves ? 

Where is that WS who didn't even care about the person HS loved yet he loved her unconditionally? 

Where is that WS who distanced himself from his love of his life, just to protect her?

I am still searching for answers..

The power is NO JOKE..it is slowly consuming him, and he is letting it get the best of him too!

Now he feels like the whole world is IN HIS CONTROL , he is allowed to do anything to anyone and no one dares to speak against him.He finally feels the FREEDOM which he was thirsting for all these years..His freedom lies in his THRONE! He got tired of obeying all the others from others..now he wants the others to obey his!

Actually I am not against him becoming the king, I am against the consequences of it..

He is slowly becoming ruthless..he didn't allow Jung till the last minute during his mother's death? Was WS really this cruel?..No..It's the power. Whose fault is this? Was it Jung's for being ignorant about how much caring brother  WS was? or is it WS's fault for not showing his caring side to him?

Why is  he getting so mad on knowing that "Wook" was the person HS loved..even though he was ignorant in knowing about that all these years?!

I can understand that Wook played his part in  getting him married to YH..BUT BUT BUT..what is HS's fault in this? Was she responsible for the past happenings? 

She loved him , came to care for him and waited for him for 3 years!!!

She accepted the truth that she can never became the Queen, but her only aim was to be with him.

Even since he became the king, i couldn't actually fully enjoy the OTP's moments ..it's like I am watching HS with someone completely different..Its not the WS whose character made me fall for him..Ever since he became the King , he slowly bringing out his long-suppressed-emotions..:(

Did he become a king to take revenge?

Did he become a king to send Jung faraway,so that he can have his mother's love all for himself?

And about HS..I hope she finally learns to stop trusting every single people..she should stop thinking that "People will never change"..she needs  a reality check..Lady Oh clearly told her "not to give her affection and care" to everyone because we don't know how people will play with it in the end..She never for once learns from her mistakes..

She was "betrayed" by her Boyfriend as well as Bestfriend not once, TWICE!!!

I can understand that CR was blindly in love..but that doesn't change the fact that, SHE KILLED A FREAKI'N HUMAN BEING: KNOWINGLY!!!

And she was lying to her ALL THESE YEARS!! But no , CR's family situation comes first than "So"..

I will just tell one thing to HS- "Forgive and Forget"

And she leaving the palace is totally justified..

She no longer can see that person whose aim was to protect the country from bloodshed..

She no longer can see the Compassionate person disguised as a wolf..

She no longer can see the person whose only aim was  HS-a long time ago..

in short , she can no longer  see "Wang So in Gwangjong".!!!! 

It's not that he is wrong..it is just that she doesn't deserve a "King", she just deserves a person who loves her and be compassionate to others..She fell for those qualities in WS..

She endured a LOT just to be his side..but it's the same thing that is separating them. Irony- I know!

GJ needs YH to protect the country..

HS needs the "lost" WS in GJ..

It's just that they don't deserve eachother anymore..because each want different things in life..their priorities have changed and like Wook said "A single person can't have everything"..

She needs to come back, Future is where she belongs..She is not in a condition to face the nasty political battles..she was never interested in it!

If I see the "once-upon-a-time-WS" atleast during her Death..I will take my Words back..My WS was alive till the  "PE-GA-SUS" scene..after that I can't see him anywhere..:tears:

Well, Hae Soo and the rest of the world fall in love with the 4th Prince, Wang So. Now, he is gone and becoming Gwangjong. 

Hae Soo, I understand your pain when you see no Wang So anymore. Heck, even I miss him lately. That Gwangjong is hot, they have the same face but they are totally different person. He is a stranger.

Hae Soo, get out of the palace, just go home to the future.

MY DARK PRINCE WANG SO, WHERE ARE YOU????

PLEASE COMEBACK TO US..............:bawling:

• Like 23

25 minutes ago, Immortal_Angel said:

What I think is that King Taejo rejected her after the scar appeared so their name is ruin and then Hae was brought in to be court lady and later demoted to be a laundry maid which is not good for the clan so their name is ruin.

Baek Ah told Woo Hee,....who was a gisaeng!!!....that they were going to find a family in good standing to adopt her so he could marry her....

DAMN IT GWANGJONG! Where was this option for Hae Soo? I'm sure there would be at least one family willing in to do it if they knew their "daughter" would marry the king of Goryeo!

These things are what keep me up at night:/

• Like 12

It is with sadness

Spoiler

I will await her back to the future moment if someone tells me. 

and for the sake of my emotional health I will need to drop this drama after episode 18. I watched it raw and that was enough for me. 

• Like 8

Dammmm, yesterday's episode made me experience all kinds of emotions. Now I must survive another 6 days before the next episode. WS knew HS loved another and everyone else knows it was Wook but not WS. Gosh....he must really believe that their interactions were because he was her cousin-in-law. Fail wolf instict...hahahaha. But I think he feels so betrayed because Wook was the one who caused all the suffering for him and HS. 

On a side note, I can't stop thinking about yesterday's ep and next week's preview that I teared up while getting ready for work this morning. Gosh....I enjoyed other dramas but this drama is causing a different type of addiction. As much as I'm glad that its finally ending next week, I feel that I will rewatch it non-stop and keep analysing every episode. I'm already rewatching it every week. Glad I found this forum and read all the wonderful insights and different analysis you all have.:wub:

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, kokoro_ai said:

Yeah that is the curriculum of kdramas [make you angry] that's why I don't see much kdramas now but for the excellent actor LeeJunKi is I have to endure two more episode so that my torture finish.

Hahaha I used to watch a lot of kdramas too, Scarlet Heart and K2 are the only ones I am watching now. Wang So's sudden change made me angry and heartbroken! It felt to rushed :|. I was so angry that I almost decided not to watch the upcoming two episodes :bawling:

I need to be strong:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

I'm thinking that WS will turn fully into Gwangjong after HS leaves and probably BA will also leave if something were to happen to WH and we probably figure that since they are romeo and juliet it will happen and BA will be distraught since he lost Lady Hae (first love) already and next will be HS (as a sister and a friend) and soon WH the love of his life. Man this guy has no luck with women does he? 

WS will finally be alone on the throne the love of his life gone, his brother in arm and the one that stood by him no matter what left him and so in order to defend himself he turn into Gwangjong that everybody knows

• Like 17

8 hours ago, paldia said:

I am very disappointed! They ruined WS's character! From episode 1 to 17 they showed us his character developement, from an abandoned, emotionally and phisically wounded, angry, and sometimes plain psyco man, to a mature, understanding, compassionate, and loveable one. And now, in about 5 minutes they ruin the whole thing that was built up threw 17 episodes! 

:confused: the worst part is the kdrama world in general is expert in this :cold_sweat:... I've had many disappointments.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Kasmic said:

Ratings... yeah too much blood I guess some prefer the laughs more... hint hint SBS HAPPY ENDING OK??

SHR - 10.1%

MWLIOH- 10.6%

Drinking Solo - 5%

and what's with the bad colouring of a beautiful moment?? I thought it was my computer playing tricks on me :crazy:

SHR only stayed #1 for a day. So disappointed with Korea. :cold_sweat:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, ldwon4 said:

Just a REALLY BELATED THING TO SAY (since we've established that IU is doing fine as HS)

But I realized a really good contender for the part of HS could've been Suzy, if it weren't for Uncontrollably Fond filming. If she took the part of HS instead of signing up for UF, maybe ratings and netizens' reactions would've been better for the show since they know Suzy is a pretty good actress and she did a saeguk drama before....

I still like IU as HS but for ratings wise......I wonder what would've happened if it was her instead...

i don't think so.. i'm a big fan of UF so i know how UF ratings was so low too and most of the netizen blamed suzy for that. i never watched suzy's drama before but really like her in UF. and i never watched IU's drama before, but i love her as haesoo. i can't think of anyone for haesoo accept  IU IMHO... and this drama is full of kpop idol who absolutely can atrract korean to watch this drama. so i don't think IU is is the cause for low rating..

• Like 16

5 hours ago, syeramy said:

This is so fan-made. 

Yup, the shot of WS is from his drama Two Weeks in 2013. And HS's is probably from producers. She should have her brown hair btw unless she "decides" to dye her hair back to black or something.

1 hour ago, Hanazumi said:

I think maybe MLSHR's rating may be a bit better but you have to remember that Suzy was acting with Kim Woo Bin who is well-loved in Korea too and UF did not get that high ratings (maybe better than MLSHR since it's constant). But I don't think the acting was the problem. It's just the past scandals and editing problems, storytelling that affect the rating. Plus even if Suzy was the main lead acting, this drama would be battling against Moonlight Drawn by Clouds again. So I don't think it'll make a difference.

Other than that, I think in my opinion the casting is fine. I prefer IU as Hae Soo more than Suzy (I'm not a Suzy hater). A lot of people already said it but the flaws of MLSHR just make it even more entertaining to watch since we're dissecting every little detail and information from the story.

Good point. There were high expectations for UF as well, but that didn't turn out well either. Hard to predict what drama would do well I guess. Just got to get a bit lucky.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, lilac_alex said:

I'm banking on WS having a momentary breakdown of emotions on the next episode (based on the preview). The confirmation from HS regarding their past is what finally breaks him and releases all that pent up anger.

He has had an inkling of WW capabilities on the earlier episodes. And as of late, he has been heavily suspecting him of orchestrating all the major game changing events in the palace. He knows that WW has been on the other end of his puppet strings and has been cleverly tugging his collar to do his bidding. WS acknowledges WW as his biggest political nemesis in court. He subtly controls the court and pushes WS in the corner to force him into a decision. 

WW not only rivals him in court but also in affairs with the heart. At this point, I feel like WS could have rationalize his jealousy with any another man except WW. WS misplaces his outburst and declars to never see her again because of this.  But its an extreme reaction he will take back.

I think there will be two more deaths that will finally solidify HS's decision to leave. WH and one more prince/brother. It will crush HS, thinking that spilling of blood will never end inside the palace. By then she would have witnessed more deaths than she can count on one hand.

Oh yeah and in retaliation decidingly to consummate with YH several times so that YH can bear him children.  In return YH outed her brother, WW to the gallows.

hmmm... knowing YH, she could do that.

• Like 9