[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

Reveal hidden contents

EDIT: By the way, DC is accessible again from abroad! Here's another memory-falsifying post that you can enjoy!
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=bobobo&no=157374&page=1&exception_mode=recommend 

It still early morning in my time zone, and I'm super blushed looking at the post in DC gallery!! Thank you chingu @ruizaio i might put some dirty mind in the blank spot and get back to sleep while hoping to meet Wang So in my dream :P:P

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, garnetstar24 said:

Ugh! Go away Jung. Why are you so obsessed with So? Quit jacking his style. LOL...Seriously I know people say he isn't the one under the mask in the mask scene but I'm still worried. This style stealer has me worried. 

It's not Jung because only Joon Gi has that wonderful razor sharp jaw line lol

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

Ugh every time Jung appears in the stills or screen I cringe. I can't stand how his character has been copying WS's fashion and hair style. I probably wouldn't be so annoyed by it if he weren't such an irritating character. =_=

After all he is a brother from the same mother. Now that WS is becoming a king, he may start copying Wang Yo's look with eyeliner and all.

Why do I find eyeliners on guys in this drama to be very sexy and alluring? Shake.....shake my head,... I must be going nuts...:sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

I have a theory on why Jung is looking a bit more like So...

i think they will follow the original ending... Soo will leave the palace with Jung and sends a letter to So (w/ similar handwriting) wishing to see him one last time. But he ignores it. Soo spends her last days with Jung.

In her weakened and dying state she hallucinates, seeing So in Jung. (we've seen hallucinations as truths, when Soo was a water maid she saw a figure similar to So, and when So was weak from injuries she saw Soo)

no matter what ending, it's going to be heartbreaking. 

I'm just going to pretend their happy ending is Soo teaching So how to pronounce Pegasus *all night*, pan out to them looking at the stars, fade into black... the end.

• Like 18

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list?

Mine is Lee Hi's My Love, IU's Dear Friend , and Jung Seung Hwan's Wind  shy onion head

Is difficult because I have in my playlist all the OSTs

but my prefer are:

Say yes - Punch ft Loco

My love - Lee hi

Goodbye-  Do Hyeok lim

Even if isn´t official I really love My dear friend by IU , this song give me peace  , is very confortable to hear

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

Don't judge a drama by the viewership ratings, it's still a hot topic among people. The characters are multidimensional, the material is familiar, and there is romance.

Is that what the Tweet is about, that it's still a hot topic among people? Had no clue what it said at all but was very curious.  :)

• Like 18

1 hour ago, moonangelcake said:

Oooooft, okay this will be hard because I love ALL of them! :o But I shall try~

• Part 8: I Confess (SG Wannabe): This song... I just looooove listening to it! I always get excited when it comes up in my playlist. The singer's voice is just... :wub: Also, this song's lyrics scream Wang So (lyrics are definitely written from his perspective)! xD
  • Part 1: For You (EXO): I have heard other songs before this one, but this was the first song that stood out to me (the 'ta tara tara ta ra ra tara' part gets to me everytime) I loved it the moment I first heard it :D The official MV also plays in my head whenever I hear this song, makes me remember the earlier episodes... back when they all got along and when HS was happy...
  • Part 10: My Love (LEE HI): Out of all the recent songs that I have been released, this one grown on me! I love the singer's voice (oh screw it, I LOVE ALL THE SINGER'S VOICES IN ALL THE SONGS). But this song is very pleasant to listen to ^^

I dont.know the lyrics ....because i not korean....i heard the song every day...most all the OST...was lovely esp the top 3..

1.my love

2.forgetting you  

3. All with you

I gonna learn  korean like this.....hahaha

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:
17 minutes ago, Shiori Me said:

Wang So once said that without Hae Soo is "nothing" where Yeon Hwa asked him to marry her. "Without Hae Soo, there would not have been any future for him," Wang So said. If Hae Soo really should die, how can he live on without it? Without something she has left him? Gwangjong died in 975 after a short illness. So it would be my dream that she left him the little prince. Even if it does not fit the time span. I can not stand the thought that Yeon Hwa marries him.

Me too! It is a nightmare to me but it is a fact huhuhu! 

https://araisyahfitria.wordpress.com/2016/01/11/details-cast-about-sbs-moon-lovers-scarlet-heart-korean-ver/

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Is that what the Tweet is about, that it's still a hot topic among people? Had no clue what it said at all but was very curious.  :)

Yeah, basically it means that even though ratings are low ML is awesome and people love it (based on the fact that it's no1 in hot topic ratings)

• Like 18

Image result for scarlet heart Ryeo episode 16Image result for scarlet heart Ryeo episode 16th?id=OIP.Mba806d4c604d41780d6986c0269ba

I have been traveling some and lurking as well need to do some catch up on the latest pages.  I was a little sad to hear that because of the ratings some actors are feeling a little low.  My first thought and mind you these are my thoughts alone were it has nothing to do with the writing, acting, OST, or even the production team.  Honestly to me it's always been that it's a story well known.  Mind you there are differences and I love everything that's different in this drama.  I admit I know very little about Korean history and maybe for me at least that's a good thing.  I did however watch the C-version as I have said before and to be honest this version to me gives you a closer look at WS and allows you to see him in a new light.  I understand the king he becomes but the writers here give inspiring new insight and even understanding as to how & even why WS may have been molded into the king he was. 

I may not understand everything about WS but I know this I have seen him be gentle, protective, and loving.  I have seen him hurt for his brothers and also witnessed through this story the pain, cruelty and so many scars placed upon him throughout his childhood and young adulthood.  I have seen him humble on his knees sacrificing himself his pride even his honor in order to protect those he loves.  I have seen him offer marriage in order to save a little defenseless girl.  I learned all of that because of being drawn into the world of Scarlet Heart Ryeo.  Not only that but I have had every feeling within me drawn out as well.  Laughter, Tears, Excitement and those moments that captured my heart and stirred my soul.  You see ratings can't take all that away from me or any of us.  Or change what my heart felt & feels because it's already a success it became one the first moment it made me feel...  To those here and other viewers who are feeling it too!!!  It's called PRICELESS when the writers & actors allow you to see a whole new world  through each of them and the production and music paint the beauty behind them it's magic...

WS's character or actor have nothing and I mean nothing to wonder or even second guess himself about for he and HS (IU) and all the others are bringing it, their heart & soul. What an amazing group of people who strive every week through hard work to breathe life into this story.  I think they should stand tall and be proud because they have something to be proud of.  This piece of work is amazing, some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen.  Heart moving melodies in the background and a cast who inspires an international fan like me from the USA to want to scream so LOUDLY that they can hear it all the way in KOREA, THANK YOU! BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES BECAUSE I FOR ONE BELIEVE IN YOU.... :wub:

credit & thanks to all original owners of photo & quote...  Please forgive my being slightly off topic...

3 minutes ago, eunki said:

YH and Jung are really annoying! :crazy: It would be nice if they married each other and left SoSoo be happy

Agree. As So is now the king, he should give the royal consent for this two to get married. If they change history, Jung can be the next king and YH will still be the queen.   Wishful thinking :sweatingbullets:

• Like 12

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list.                          

1. All With You From Taeyon                                                    2. Forgetting You From Davichi                     3. My Love From Lee hi

• Like 8

I agree with @jujunhu there are two stone mounds, which may be indicative that she is praying for Eun and SD, and for that reason Jung is with her. About the pregnancy it can be possible, but I prefer not to think because everything indicates that is going to repeat the sad story of Lady Oh.

7 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

Original Soundtrack Survey, What is your top three most fave among the list?

1. Can You Hear My Heart - Epik High (feat. Lee Hi)  I lost count of how many times per day I listen it, besides that the makeup scene is unforgettable, with Wang So saying "I'll never let you go"

2. My Love - Lee Hi and Wind - Jung Seung-hwan  I know it has to be one but I couldn't decide so I had to put the two in second place. Both define the intense, painful and passionate love between Wang So and Hae Soo.

3. I Love You, I Remember You - I.O.I  The last scene of the first episode.

• Like 16

@meahri_1 Meant to reply to you after you posted but my Pc hang and I logged off.

I understand your intentions but i rather responses are valid with a purpose, otherwise its just flooding. We still have 4 eps to go, and by the pace the story is going, I am pretty sure the last 4 eps will generate alot of discussions.

In your list of dramas, no. 1,2,4,5,6 and 8 I believed were dramas that were screened before the great Soompi revamp. The forum was a much active place prior to the revamp and I think post revamp, the activity just came off a bit. Those of you who had been around, will remember there was a 1 week cut over that was really quite a nightmare because the threads just look very plain and patchy

Also I am not sure why do we have to keep comparing ourselves to MoonLight. Besides both being historicals (the background era are different), both got palaces and both have got the word Moon in their titles, I dont see any other similiarities in both dramas:)

-----------------------

Favourite OST:

Lee Hi: Remember You and IOI: I love you, I remember you. image.gif

Bought them over itunes. I like Lee Hi's song with Epik High too, but the rapping doesnt match Lee Hi's voice. I also dun mind the first ost by EXO, its quite catchy. Yesterday when I was feeling abit down,  Taeyeon's song just came up in my mind too.

------------------------

Woke up to a train wreck/Titanic happening of Jung standing with HS. image.gif

Thanks for the heads up SBS, thank you, I will go check the stock of my tissue paper now.....

• Like 24