[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Thanks everyone who shared in the live recap (narratives,screen caps & video clips)

2 episodes in, and I can see myself watching it not just because of ljg.

i so badly want 4th & 8th princes to be allies.and i hate the 4th prince's mom & hjh's character (still need to remember their character names & they are a lot).

Question though:

Spoiler

Why did the crown prince switches with 4th prince for the festival?

• Like 10

One thing for sure - I will rewatch it again and again and again....

Gosh - somebody just cut the amazing Movie I was watching.... How can it end there... I need more.... I expected a lot - I got more!!!!

I can´t find the right words...... I´m speechless right now.... I got all what I hoped for!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 12

30 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

The mother son relation is twisted here, makes me sad already. It wasn't like that in the original one, she only objected later after he took over the throne which was meant for 14th.

You have never lied twisted is and understatement is the 4th prince not her child.. Is she trying to kill the king and frame WS for it lots of Queens play's a role in killing the king so she can ruloe behind the curtain.. Is WS the 's favorite just what's her beef with him which prince is that.. I'm asking about the one who hired the assasin's and then killed them 

• Like 11

arhh i really need a sub. why the king and queen hate 4th prince so much... his teary eyes when king don't even care about him and looking for other people instead.. haiohhh my poor WS.

and frankly to say i love the ep but i have one problem, the OST / BGM kinda too modern.... one BGM that i think suit is the BGM when WS run across the rooftop to chase the assassin... but since this still ep 1 & 2, i try to comprehend.^_^

• Like 12

1 minute ago, dhia205 said:

arhh i really need a sub. why the king and queen hate 4th prince so much... his teary eyes when king don't even care about him and looking for other people instead.. haiohhh my poor WS.

and frankly to say i love the ep but i have one problem, the OST / BGM kinda too modern.... one BGM that i think suit is the BGM when WS run across the rooftop to chase the assassin... but since this still ep 1 & 2, i try to comprehend.^_^

Yes that's true...my question too why he is so outcasted for his own family....

Why the queen hate him until she ruin his face like that....and why the king also cold at him.....

But still I really don't get what the heck that crazy eomma think so she just put a knife and create a scar on her son face......really crazy....

• Like 10

I was in tears just because of the trailer - the Scene Hae Soo saw Wang So without the mask.... but damn... I need more Tissues the next Weeks - I should order a truck... Joon Gi just broke my Heart again - and again.

The King should blame the Mother for hurting his precious Child - but no - the Child who has the mark now of her doing - is sended away - and the Queen can stay almighty.

What have they done... they created him the way he is - and fear him now. Ha - they will get what they deserve. He changed the Place with the Crownprince - and it would be terrible if the CP would be hurt - but it was just Wang So.... who cares.

I need the fastes subs EVER!!!!!!!

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

My Twitter is blowing up right now. There of course are negative comments, but this is prime time for haters to strike with stuff like that.

I might be biased... right now for each and everyone .... but I can´t understand even a single negative comment!!!!!!

• Like 9

This is for so we know all their character names..... there're 2 Wang Wook...sigh 

Main cast[edit]

Supporting cast[edit]

Royals[edit]

• Jo Min-ki as King Taejo
  • Kim San-ho as Crown Prince Wang Mu
  • Kang Han-na as Hwangbo Yeon-hwa, 8th prince Wang Wook's younger sister
  • Park Si-eun as Hae-ssi Bu-in, Wang Wook's wife and Hae-soo's cousin
  • Z.Hera as Park Soon-duk, Wang Eun's wife and daughter of a general
  • Seohyun as Woo-hee, gisaeng and last Princess of Later Baekje[6]
  • Park Ji-young as Empress Yoon, Wang So's mother
  • Jung Kyung-soon as Empress Hwang-bo, Wang Wook's mother
  • Woo Hee-jin as Court Lady Oh Sang-gung
  • Park Jung-hak as Wang Sik-ryeom, the King's brother

Officials and servants[edit]

• Jin Ki-joo as Chae-ryung, Hae-soo's maid and friend
  • Sung Dong-il as Park Soo-kyung, Soon-duk's father and Wang So's right-handed man
  • Kim Sung-kyun as Choi Ji-mong, the King's astronomer
  • Choi Byung-mo as Park Young-gyu, Wang Yo's father-in-law who has a mutually beneficial relationship with Woo-hee
  • Kim Kang-il as Shinjoo Kangssi
  • Jung Kyung-soon as Hwanghu Hwangbossi
  • Nam Sung-joon

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Lovers:_Scarlet_Heart_Ryeo

• Like 13