[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

I hope joongi wins the daesang, he deserves it more than anyone else this year and really hope he breaks into hollywood through resident evil and gets a bigger role in a good movie. His acting is the best i have seen in korea and needs to be appreciated.

BTW look at joongi reaction to a fan at 39:00 so funny.

• Like 14

4 hours ago, kdramawriter said:

Happy to hear about the Daesang thingie just so there's more tuxedo pics of LJG! And LOLS at your active participation in ruining a perfectly innocent woman's life with Moonlovers. When will the obsession ENDDDDDDDD

There can never be too many pics of LJG in a tux. ;)

And yes, I've undoubtedly ruined another woman's life. She sent me a text a couple of hours ago to say that she was hooked on Moon Lovers. :D 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

And yes, I've undoubtedly ruined another woman's life. She sent me a text a couple of hours ago to say that she was hooked on Moon Lovers. :D 

hhhhhhhhh mission complete :D:sweatingbullets:

Hasil gambar untuk wang so and hae soo

"will you be by my side from now on forever more.." :wub:

• Like 15

5 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

This is great! But can you translate please? It's kind of weird and hard to write a language if you don't understand the meaning. 

Hello, @freckledcontessa. Yes, I will absolutely provide an English translation (and totally understand your point). I may need another day to do so, but will post it soon.

Also, please do feel free to write in English! 

• Like 6

I was so nervous about LJG not getting the daesang nomination that i almost didn't read the post. now i'm happy he's nominated but i'm afraid he won't win because of ratings... so silly of me... being this worried like if i was the one contending for the prize

@MAROSA_JIN love those SoSoo gifs. they can be so petty and so cute together!

• Like 19

Annyeong chingus! Hope everyone is doing well. Dropping by here after receiving @ruizaio's mention. 

@ruizaio Despite the outcome, I would like to say a big thank you to the Korean team for their dedication and efforts in seeing the DVD compilation of MLSHR. Kahsahamnida! I am side-eyeing the PD when I read the post. *face-palmed*

And it is really great to see LJG being nominated for Daesang for his exceptional performance and effort in MLSHR. Very well-deserved. He is at his best now. I'm highly anticipating his next drama/movie project and role. I guess many eyes are watching over him and looking at his development. It would be interesting to see whether the next one could surpass this current one. Though, most likely the Daesang goes to the highest rating dramas/films for the year. I think most likely Han Suk Gyu will win. He is a veteran actor in S.Korea's acting industry and Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim is crossing 20% domestic ratings. Close second choice would be top actress, Jun Ji Hyun. 

On another note, you guys are really jjang! This thread is still alive and moving.  I think this thread can crossed 2100 pages!! 

Much love, chingus. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, Rose3 said:

Annyeong chingus! Hope everyone is doing well. Dropping by here after receiving @ruizaio's mention. 

@ruizaio Despite the outcome, I would like to say a big thank you to the Korean team for their dedication and efforts in seeing the DVD compilation of MLSHR. Kahsahamnida! I am side-eyeing the PD when I read the post. *face-palmed*

And it is really great to see LJG being nominated for Daesang for his exceptional performance and effort in MLSHR. Very well-deserved. He is at his best now. I'm highly anticipating his next drama/movie project and role. I guess many eyes are watching over him and looking at his development. It would be interesting to see whether the next one could surpass this current one. Though, most likely the Daesang goes to the highest rating dramas/films for the year. I think most likely Han Suk Gyu will win. He is a veteran actor in S.Korea's acting industry and Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim is crossing 20% domestic ratings. Close second choice would be top actress, Jun Ji Hyun. 

On another note, you guys are really jjang! This thread is still alive and moving.  I think this thread can crossed 2100 pages!! 

Much love, chingus. 

If TV rating is the basis for the award, they might as well based it on wider market coverage. How stupid it is to base the award on the viewership of just 2000 households?

It would be so heartbreaking if the Daesang will be snatched from Lee Joon Gi. His portrayal of Wang So was just sublime.

• Like 14

1 minute ago, makino92 said:

Lol I can't find postcards of my city X°D I thought it would be easy to find them but still XD I think I will use christmas postcards XD it's strange X°°D

All you want for Christmas is the DVD release!! You could address it, "Dear Santa... I mean, PDnim..."  What city are you from?

• Like 8

Hoping Joon Gi wins the daesang. MLSHR may not have done well in ratings, but there's that brand ranking (can't think of the term) that they did well in and then there's also the great international response the drama got. Even though the drama didn't do as well, netizens always praised Joon Gi's acting....joon gi also got LOTS of more fans.....but who knows T_T I want him to win so he could feel better for his supposed failure.

Also hoping that if Joon Gi won the daesang, maybe sbs/production company will release the dvd/deleted scene... like pls....

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, ilovecoffeeandbooks said:

All you want for Christmas is the DVD release!! You could address it, "Dear Santa... I mean, PDnim..."  What city are you from?

Hahahaha I'm from Taranto, it's a coastal city in Southern Italy ^____^ I'll try again XD come on postcards can't be extinct X°°°D 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

LOL, tell her we are waiting on the other side. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@freckledcontessa Chingu, remember how everyone was under the impression that Joongi and SHR would not be recognized because of its low SK ratings? We actually shouldn't have been worried at all. For the 2015 SBS awards, I Have a Lover walked away with 6 awards. It actually had lower ratings than SHR, concluding its 50-episode run at a 5.8. It was a Saturday/Sunday drama, which made it worse, as really successful weekend dramas typically hit higher than 30's and sometimes over 40. Coincidentally, the drama aired around the same time of the year as our SHR, and was also cancelled because of baseball games AND an Olympic qualifying game.

Kim Hyun Joo, who played the female lead, won the Top Excellence actress award for an actress in a serial drama. She won 4 of the 6 awards relating to the show.  @LyraYoo and I think Joongi has an excellent chance of winning the Daesang. He and Han Suk-Kyu (Romantic Doctor) are the strongest contenders as they showed the most range of all that are nominated. I think we have many reasons to be optimistic and hopeful for him. :heart:

That's so nice to know! If there's a history such as that then the probability that LJG will win is not negligible. I am happy and kind of relieved. Thank you dear :)

• Like 9