[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

9 hours ago, redlion said:

OK ladies...... lets begin the physical examination.... ;)

pretty ear, pointed nose, jaw line, adam apple, neck/hand vein, fingers,.................................. :sweatingbullets:

I'm glad you choose to hide it so that people like me are not forced to view it. 

Personally, I'm not for this kinds of pix coz it undermines his real talent -- acting. If others like it, I respect it & won't think any less of you. Sure I ga-ga over his eyes & voice, but that's just for the fun of it.

I forgive you. 

• Like 9

So close to 2000 pages!

Re-watching the episodes in no particular order this weekend...I honestly have to say Baekhyun is amazing as Eun. 

Showing clips of the show to my friend she was amazed that this was his first acting role. He's just so adorable!

I know there was a lot of criticism of Baekhyun and his acting at the start of the show, but honestly I cannot picture anyone else in this role. He played Eun perfectly. 

CrU35xIUAAA85FX.jpg

• Like 21

22 hours ago, ruizaio said:

Then finally Writer SJN joined the team (by then they had like 80 versions of the script for episode 1) and they basically reversed the roles between the male and female leads. The director was very grateful to KHS for waiting for that long (over 2 years) and had said the drama wouldn't have been possible without her.

(Wanna know what's going on...click on link to read the post & like it too)

Thanks to @ruizaio for your patient explanation. Feels like the backstory to "Faith" is even more intriguing than the show itself. Leaves me to wonder if "The Great Doctor" could have been as great as "Jewel in the Palace" (大長今), pity...

Before I get kicked out of this thread for irrelevance, let's see if I can link that discussion to MLSHR, yeah?

LIFE IMITATES ART; ART IMITATES LIFE:

HS vs KHS  (Kim Hee Sun -- female lead in "Faith"): 

HS:  boyfriend nabbed by her best friend 
KHS:  male lead LJG nabbed by the military 

HS:  found Wook -- leaves her under extenuating circumstances
KHS:  found KJH -- leaves her (& the show) under extenuating circumstances 

HS:  basking in the love of the reel WS
KHS:  basking in the love of her real husband 

HS:  lack of trust leading to 2 years of waiting for her man
KHS:  waited 2 years to find her next leading man

Enough Tragic Ending to Share: 
MLSHR:  characters -- alone OR leaves OR dead
Faith:  lukewarm ratings (domestic & overseas), lawsuit, PD commits suicide

Sigh...C'est la vie. 

Psst:  Yeah, I noticed, even their initials is almost similar...

• Like 11

9 hours ago, junejungki said:

I post on his IG that this drama is caused me depression and heartbreak. Some followers posted the same thing. I also post I cried so hard watching this drama.

I wish LJK will post something that could appease the heartaches and torments MLSHR gave us.

• Like 9

hi everyone !:) how are you? hows the feeeling of my fellow scarlets? its already Nov 13 and i still cant move on . its hard to let go of this drama. I often, every hour, often lurked to see if there is a great news until my boyfriend is so disturbed haha ,,

Yesterday, I kept on reading your posts here, even in some other forums ,stalked LJG and IU ig , looking for some rumor stuffs and so on . until my bf keeps on nagging me " is this no letting go? now or never? when will you stop ? the drama already finished why you cant letgo ? can you pls go back to your reality? etc etc, 

Then he finally asked me in a very concerned one . ( coz my face looks dissapointed ) " THE DRAMA ALREADY FINISHED, WHY CANT YOU MOVE ON ? " 

Then i told him the storyline of SHR ..That its a fantasy rom drama, The modern girl transported to Goryeo Dyansty, He met the princes there and he helped one prince to be the king of goryeo , She is only there to help but eventually she fall in love , after the prince became a king, she slowly got tired of palace and knows that she will die later, at  finale ,  She went back to modern world , keeps on dreaming of the situation in goryeo especially the king, She saw a Man ( jimong ) that looks like the same person in ep 1 ( itold him in goryeo time Jimong is the past and she is the future ) then modern jimong said that it can go back to the original place and so on , then i want to cry because we know.. we really know in Cdrama that they met  at the museum but in Kdrama they didnt met, it cut off to JImong which is weird , and the very last scene gwangjung say the " iwll find you soo. " ,i also said that the ending turns out to be an open ending but we know there is something and the actors also said that they shoot a long scene and they dont know where it will be shown . And guess what? while i am telling him the situation , he said to me ( he loves watching american movies/ series and he really knows if there is another season or what ) he immediately said to me

" OH DEAR DONT YOU GET IT ? THEN THERE IS ANOTHER SEASON ! " and me like " ARE YOU REALLLY SUREEE!!??? "

He said yes there is a possibility . Would they allow the viewers to left them hanging ? If i watched that drama i might get realllyyy mad  Post of both main actors in IG ? i might get mad if they post that then its just nothing. They make the drama to be well known not only domestic. and for sure they want the drama to be more well known overseas, you said outside korea some bought the rights , in China, Universal and local etcetc... do you think even them will allow it to be left hanging ? of course there is a twists .

He said there are 2 types 

1. They want us to be very thirsty till we stop expecting of SH because they know it boom internationally , they will give us this feeling

2. They really did that because the very last possible ending is not appropriate to the last scene or they intentionally leave it like that to let the viewers think of 2 sides, They met and its up to you whats next . ( but i told him again that actors already said they shot a modern scene but not shown ) , again he told me it might be another season .  

i also told him that it might be shown in DVD .. He said , it can be , if the DIrector wants that.

He said also if Korean Ent .dont like doing 2nd Season, it can be a spinoff . but if they do a spin off, They will not focus it to the main actors , example Harry potter new movie ( i forgot the title ) , it focus on that character but harry potter is there, He gave me an example also of one series, its about the boy life till he became the flash and made it into spinoff ...

huhhuhuhuuhu  IREALLY WANT TO CRY INFRONT OF HIM.... i expect again tooo much lmao.

• Like 22

AAA vote status is closed.Winner for male actor is uri Wang Eun.

Spoiler

personally i think its biased by EXO fans(exo fans dont throw stones at me).since it is his first acting project, and there many actors who deserve it more.last final vote its like war between exo fandom vs PBG fans...a little bit happy of Hyunie coz he's also representative of MLSHR

• Like 16

8 hours ago, lisethvr said:

@Uniform Victory @redlion @junejungki  I think this picture isn't false, he has photos similar to this one that he published in his album Deucer, which was released when he returned from the army in the year 2012. I'll put some of his photos on spoiler but if you want to see more photos can see them in this link DEUCER.

Hide contents

oh!! wow!! I never knew LJG used to have that kind of body. Drool! drool! TQ for the clarification and pictures. Feast for our eyes :yum:

@dramu51ch0c10ve that Not My Queen Signage really makes me laugh. The US Presidential election fever not over yet.

• Like 13

58 minutes ago, phenyl said:

AAA vote status is closed.Winner for male actor is uri Wang Eun.

Hide contents

personally i think its biased by EXO fans(exo fans dont throw stones at me).since it is his first acting project, and there many actors who deserve it more.last final vote its like war between exo fandom vs PBG fans...a little bit happy of Hyunie coz he's also representative of MLSHR

Baek Hyun shouldnt be on the actor list but group/singer list. This is his first attempt in acting on supporrting role that is. So I think it is not for the real actor who compete with him especially those veteran actors.

• Like 10

I will not even count AAA vote cause it's not a good award system if they are putting someone with a first attempt at acting and not even much screen time into the actors list. He obviously needs to do a bit more projects to get acknowledged for an acting award. Baek hyun did well as wang eun but but not award worthy (dont kill me exo fans just my opinion).

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, junejungki said:

oh!! wow!! I never knew LJG used to have that kind of body. Drool! drool! TQ for the clarification and pictures. Feast for our eyes :yum:

@dramu51ch0c10ve that Not My Queen Signage really makes me laugh. The US Presidential election fever not over yet.

Song Joong Ki had a buff body too in DOTS, coz he was quickly involved in shooting after being released from the army. I had to look coz it was in the showering scene (Ep-2) -- as I've said before, it's common in Korean dramas. I did not need CPR (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation) because I DID NOT stop breathing.

With LJG's (also Ep-2), I did turn red first, then blue ... but luckily not white (i.e. DEAD) eventually. 

I guess men are  vein  vain too, not just hands. 

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

I will not even count AAA vote cause it's not a good award system if they are putting someone with a first attempt at acting and not even much screen time into the actors list. He obviously needs to do a bit more projects to get acknowledged for an acting award. Baek hyun did well as wang eun but but not award worthy (dont kill me exo fans just my opinion).

I think AAA is more to popularity based award than acting award. But congrats to Wang Eun for his winning :)

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, ziggy123 said:

I agree!! His acting as WE is nothing impressive that entitle him for an award. He was good, yes but noooooooooooooot that good. It was okay only.

• Like 8