[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

44 minutes ago, tinniet said:

At this level I'm satisfied enough if the writer just releases the full scripts in the form of novel or ebook or blog or something. Too many questions unanswered, it's impossible to move on :tears: 

Yes...yesssss agreee..... like W's writer.... she also released her scripts..... But Needs another Threads friend to tranlate It coz its writen in korean language... :)

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

hi guys ! sorry i dont know how to post pic so i post the link of dc gall of SHR .. i would like to ask whats the meaning of this ? i am curious huhuhu... or iam just being delulu wishing for that special ep . thanks !:) 

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=bobobo&no=64605&page=1

What you linked is the rules page of the DC MLSHR forum. Stuff like don't feed the troll, give credit where it's due, don't alter other people's work, etc. 

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

What you linked is the rules page of the DC MLSHR forum. Stuff like don't feed the troll, give credit where it's due, don't alter other people's work, etc. 

lol !! hahhahah sorry ! omg embarassing ... geeezzz i thought its the Special Episode already T_T !! thanks so much! <3 

• Like 6

@sosooyah19 I remember @ruizaio clarifying that someone confirmed with Minhwee that the flower on the hairpin is a lotus, to which @Hanazumi also posted her interpretation to the meaning of lotus.

Waiting to hear your revised analysis  However, it is interesting that Soo perked up when she heard that Jung had brought peonies... perhaps there is an added meaning to that flower in the drama as well? Do you remember?

@igniculus Unfortunately I have no idea what the three pieces are either. There are several other instrumental tracks which also fail to make it into the OST, which is really a shame, because I thought they were beautiful. Swordon All did a compilation of the instrumental tracks of MLSHR on youtube here, so some of those can be heard here, though I don't think the ones you mentioned were included, since there were no more updates after Ep11.

@ruizaio The hopes of an uncut DVD version sounds bleaker by the minute :( I wish they would have had a special episode at the end, incorporating deleted scenes as well as the alternate ending that LJE hinted at. Oh well... still holding out hope that we will be pleasantly surprised.

• Like 10

Finishing the last episode of Gunman in Joseon and I saw the monk that WS killed in episode 3! at least WS and the monk were on good terms after WS kills him 900 years before XD

And looking at a lot of the close up shots in MLSHR, I mostly see white squares from the lighting equipment they used to give that great lighting in their videography :3

• Like 7

Spoiler

MWSnap692_2014-09-06_20_46_27.jpg

This probably would have been what WS looked like if they kept the facial hair for future GJ, but a bit thinner since he lost weight for the show kekekeke

Warning: it's kinda a spoiler from from joseon gunman so look at your own risk

Credit to dramafever from where I got the pic from kekeke

• Like 12

14 hours ago, tinniet said:
  Hide contents

Off to Japan he goes... Any idea on what occasion? Is it related to the K-wave Photoshoot on his schedule?

No more MLSHR related post ha ha ha :tears:

... he really said goodbye to WS-KGJ :tears: we should too.... but it's not the time yet :rolleyes:

• Like 9

Omg finished Jealousy Incarnate and the editing for the end was super messy (still found the show pretty interesting and funny though)! I had no idea what the heck was going on.... im pretty sure they just gave up in the end, put a whole bunch of random scenes together and hoped for the best XD Those 30 minutes were 1000x than the editing for MLSHR as a whole. They absoutely did not need all 24 episodes. Should've given that precious time to MLSHR.....sighhhhhh

• Like 7

I re-watched some scenes from the finale and I realized that Hae Soo is actually pretty lucky even through all the pain she had to endure. I know I found Jung annoying throughout the series mostly because of his stubbornness and unwillingness to side with logic, but in the last episode he more than made up for it. Even through everything, even if he had to love her in silence, he still did it all for her. Even if he hated his brother he still sent all her letters to him, in hopes that she can see him before she dies. He gave her space, never forced himself on her, and he kept his promise and raised her daughter as if his own. I am quite touched by how selfless he was. 

What kind of confused me was, in the scene when she died...Jung asked her "In your next life, you'll remember me won't you?" and she replied with "I'm going to forget you. I will forget everything." 

I'm not exactly sure what she meant by that -- to not get his hopes up? I feel kind of bad for him. This guy's going to spend his whole life protecting your daughter...the least you could do is tell him that you would remember him in the next life??? That was my reaction lol I'm not sure if anyone else felt the same way? It was such a touching and sad moment but I felt like she was being a bit too cold to him by saying that. 

• Like 12

12 hours ago, kiinn said:

If anybody still needs hand/veins close up to cheer up :sweatingbullets:

I'm trying to move on by watching Two Weeks, thought setting in modern day would help changing perspective. But, LJG being chased, falsely charged, threatened, beaten, misunderstood, all while trying to protect the woman that he loves and daughter, obviously isn't helping at all.

... yet to watch that... but again?!... falsely charged, misunderstood while trying to protect the woman that he loves.. maybe later later later... :)

• Like 6

On 11/9/2016 at 9:06 AM, fengari said:

I was deeply fascinated by the drama when I watched it ( maybe a year ago), and, though I superliked LMH`s general Choi Young, now having seen LJG´s Wang So,  I couldn´t help to imagine how LJG would deliver  Choi Young  (and the comparison always favored LJG)

I didn't like the fact that the military threw him a curve ball & he has to compensate big financially for it. BUT, I'm glad he didn't act in Faith. Who knows, maybe Faith will actually fair better with him on board.

However, if ratings are poor even if they have LJG, then he may have decided after that he will not star in another sageuk. And  so  ... (choking on my herbal rice) ... and therefore, we will not have the fortune to see him in MLSHR. 

Nowadays, I avoid using the S-word like plague, but it's so ... (choking again) ... ubiquitous. And so ... (HELP!) ... I've been looking for alternatives.

But then when I ask my colleague how's her day, she says "So-So", it felt like: 

lightning.gif

• Like 17

1 hour ago, liddi said:

@sosooyah19 I remember @ruizaio clarifying that someone confirmed with Minhwee that the flower on the hairpin is a lotus, to which @Hanazumi also posted her interpretation to the meaning of lotus.

Waiting to hear your revised analysis  However, it is interesting that Soo perked up when she heard that Jung had brought peonies... perhaps there is an added meaning to that flower in the drama as well? Do you remember?

@ruizaio The hopes of an uncut DVD version sounds bleaker by the minute :( I wish they would have had a special episode at the end, incorporating deleted scenes as well as the alternate ending that LJE hinted at. Oh well... still holding out hope that we will be pleasantly surprised.

Actually, a later interview with the designer at Minhwee said that the flower is (Moutan) peony. I guess whoever answered the phone when the Korean fan on DC asked didn't know. 

The Korean fans are trying hard to convince the director to give up the unreleased scenes... hoping that he'll be generous.

Also, I have compiled a list of some known deleted scenes on the Blu-ray/DVD team's Tumblr page. You can read it here:

http://moonlovers-bobo.tumblr.com/post/153020571606/known-deleted-scenes-in-mlshr

I'm sure there are more, but these are what we know of with some evidence that they were shot.

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, moon_nebula said:

I re-watched some scenes from the finale and I realized that Hae Soo is actually pretty lucky even through all the pain she had to endure. I know I found Jung annoying throughout the series mostly because of his stubbornness and unwillingness to side with logic, but in the last episode he more than made up for it. Even through everything, even if he had to love her in silence, he still did it all for her. Even if he hated his brother he still sent all her letters to him, in hopes that she can see him before she dies. He gave her space, never forced himself on her, and he kept his promise and raised her daughter as if his own. I am quite touched by how selfless he was. 

What kind of confused me was, in the scene when she died...Jung asked her "In your next life, you'll remember me won't you?" and she replied with "I'm going to forget you. I will forget everything." 

I'm not exactly sure what she meant by that -- to not get his hopes up? I feel kind of bad for him. This guy's going to spend his whole life protecting your daughter...the least you could do is tell him that you would remember him in the next life??? That was my reaction lol I'm not sure if anyone else felt the same way? It was such a touching and sad moment but I felt like she was being a bit too cold to him by saying that. 

i understand what you mean hae soo was lucky to have jung by her side when she died and someone to care for her whereas wang so had no one. And i for the first time felt sad for jung when she said she wouldn't remember him, like come on the least you could do was lie to him if it made him feel better. Anyway hae soo is just one complicated women for someone who is a damsel in distress cause usually those characters are easy to read.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ziggy123 said:

i understand what you mean hae soo was lucky to have jung by her side when she died and someone to care for her whereas wang so had no one. And i for the first time felt sad for jung when she said she wouldn't remember him, like come on the least you could do was lie to him if it made him feel better. Anyway hae soo is just one complicated women for someone who is a damsel in distress cause usually those characters are easy to read.

She is dying. Usually people want to come clean at their final moment and not starting to lie again as your final act.

I think she just really really tired of everything

• Like 11