[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 minutes ago, mina4ever said:

I'm not having high hopes. What if she looks up and it's ji Mong again???? :crazy::crazy:

That will be double troll....

Let us comfort ourselves some more. So far IU's post of SHR is all about Hae Soo and Wang So. Why will she choose this and give us Jimong instead???

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, vwj1 said:

Quick! Someone do a study of the hand with the handkerchief! Is it our So?

10 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

I only use this photo to compare and yes, it looks the same. The color tone is the around the same!

Hahahahah you guys are so funny! Going as far as to compare hands LMFAOOO gosh I love you guys for this <3

Edited by shinaabby
  • Like 22

6 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Maybe it's just a hand...the rest of So's body is still in Goryeo. The Hand floats around with a handkerchief looking for Soo.

LOL ehm what??? :w00t: So the next scene will be IU screaming to death and transport back to Goryeo? LOL :lol:

• Like 16

3 hours ago, ChewyChocolate said:

If it's really the cut scene, why did they cut it out? It's the prefect ending...So is always there to dry her tears...

Very much agree with you. The product placement scene was a good 2 mins -- more than enough time for the hankie scene (and then some).  If they edit it professionally & intelligently, it can also include the back hug & of course the piggyback. 

Moreover, if the person who hands her the hankie IS reincarnated WS, he doesn't need to have his memory of his Goryeo days. After the hankie scene, fans can imagine how they will develop their relationship henceforth. It's more satisfactory than the so-call open ending that was presented.

Who gives a @#$^%*&??!! about BB cream -- Korea is renowned for plastic surgery, DUH!!!

Hankie scene doesn't necessitate a sequel -- it's simply because the ending was so unsatisfactory, even ambiguous (is it suppose to be happy or sad??) that viewers want a sequel, which I still don't really support. 

My conclusion:  The trifecta of PD, script-writer & editors really comes fully circle -- mess up the beginning, muck up the content and now bungle the ending.

WOW! I am speechless. 

• Like 13

16 hours ago, Evangeline Yang said:

OMG! I posted this at the shipper thread but now I post here. Because of this drama, I on IU and LJG's post notification and right now IU posted a new photo of the last modern scene with someone passing her a handkerchief!!!

I am sure it is the uncut scene when SoSoo meet in the 21st century. What does it mean? Do SBS give us hint that they will show it in the Special Eps of MLSHR? Or are they going to kill us again?  I feel dead after ep 20 then if this most awaited uncut scene will not be shown, SBS will kill  me again. I will sue SBS, they are going to "Double Murder Me."

• Like 14

43 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

OMG! I posted this at the shipper thread but now I post here. Because of this drama, I on IU and LJG's post notification and right now IU posted a new photo of the last modern scene with someone passing her a handkerchief!!!

thanks so much...i hope IU will post more photos...we need the complete scene !!!

29 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Ji mong though.

that's what i fear too ...

• Like 9