[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

4 minutes ago, pixiebelle said:

Yup. On top of them, their spent precious airtime on :

Wook has a daughter named Bok Soon (Woo Hee's pseudo name told to Baek Ah) who has in possession Woo Hee's little silver piglet.
What for ? Just so Baek Ah can have a scene to recall about Woo Hee ? 

How did Wook has a daughter? Who's the mother?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

can i check JM left WS right?

Because WS was still always thinking of HS? is that right?

can i hate JM? with this fore knowledge of thing, you would think he would help? gosh!

Yeah, this was a BL drama and our poor minds just mislabeled the OTP.

It was actually about 4th and Jimong and how far a misfit, ahead of his time, astrologer would go to ensure his lover's kingdom.

Disillusioned with his loves obsession with some icky girl and his desire to be accepted in the cis-world, Jimong finally leaves because he feels he's no longer needed.

Then finds the bish in her future incarnation to torture her with memories of she ruined his life. Revenge is sweet. And so is eyeliner.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, htk9207 said:
  Hide contents

I wished instead of HS, it was their daughter who WS piggyback. That would have been more meaningful. Hae Soo might be gone, but a special part of her remains with WS. I could have accepted that as the ending scene. Jung had everything WS held precious in his life. It's so UNFAIR! I know why HS didn't want the baby to grow in the palace. But at least, let him be close to the child. I feel so bitter right now. I hate the director and writer for ruining the ending of my favorite story. 

I SO feel you my friend!! I really loved this drama but I have to say that the name of this drama is "UNFAIR"!!!! Everything is just so... I don't know how to move on..... My BF thinks that i am crazy......(((((

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Ainee Etp said:

Yup.. seemed like nobody cares for her. WS was only thinking about HS but not much of this child. He's like "Okay, I have a daughter, please take care of her. Ciao!"

I don't think that's the case. I guess he learned his lesson. He doesn't want their daughter to experience what HS has gone through when she was still a palace. Their child is so much like HS. She will be like HS who wants a life outside the palace. Also, I think it would be better if no one will know that she's his daughter. I was crying during that scene. He can't even hug their daughter even if he wants to.

• Like 20

28 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Arrive at home...read all the recap....

MOD EDIT: please refrain from reposting this this kind of post.yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81

Arrive at home...read all the recap....yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81yoyo81

I did the same thing to!! Dont forget to include the director.

Edited by rainmoon
inappropriate words
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Para12012 said:

At least 13th stayed with 4th in C-Version. This ending sucks. He became a bloody king, didn't get his own daughter and literally had no one he loved around him. 

oh richard simmons. "literally had no one he loved around him" that just shot an arrow right through my heart, again. ahhhhhhh

• Like 10

Guest ktiminie
6 minutes ago, MiharuD said:

Does anyone know where is that video who we had to share now when the show ends for the cast to see MLSHR was popular aroung the world?! Please anyone... 

It will be released tomorrow at 11:55 pm KST :)

8 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

LJG says that they will release an unseen video at some point although he doesn't know when. He said, "There was an extra scene. What do you think? Did we meet or did we not?" Other cast members are meeting at the theater, too, apparently. Gosh I hate the director.

is this for real?!?! Never mind.. I dont know what to believe anymore! :crazy:

• Like 10

Seriously... WTF with ending... I was move with the fact HS die..in Jung arms and GJ miss to see her last time... I actually cried... Broken and watch the ending... Hellloooooooo... The ending ...i cant find the word .....

I love LJG acting...he is freaking crazy with all emotional...

I just gonna waiting for SBS version ..maybe there different ending...

I am totay insane now :crazy:

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, antiherofans said:

Why do I have to destroy 2 months of my life by numerous tragedy just to meet Jimong in the future??

WHY ???

I Want to cry... :bawling: but at the same time i want to laugh...

WHY JIMONG !!!!!

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, prisa said:

what do you mean friend, can u give me the link???coz i watched in SBS version

Sorry prisa, it's loading slow and I watched the first 2 minutes. It' s an introduction/summary of the characters from the start. I don't know it will end at what point. Let's not get your hope up yet. Still waiting for the full video to load

• Like 1

Just now, Ainee Etp said:

How did Wook has a daughter? Who's the mother?

It was implied that he married. His mother asked him to persuade his wife to pack and go let the kids (Wook's son who later became a King) go visit the palace.
Baek Ah asked if she's Wook's daughter...when Baek Ah first enter the compound (to visit Wook).
The said wife never had an appearance. 

• Like 6