[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

2 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

LJG says that they will release an unseen video at some point although he doesn't know when. Other cast members are meeting at the theater, too, apparently. There are talks of him in a suit that was supposed to be part of the ending. Who knows. Gosh I hate the director.

I need answers NOW!

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, zi4r said:

So let me get this straight.

The conclusion is:

• GJ is left all alone, no relationship with his kids (HS's or otherwise)
  • All the achievements in his reign, he sees them as pointless.... "Futile"
  • People call his reign a "bloodbath" even though he freed slaves & did good for the commoners
  • For some reason, Jimong gets to go to the future...... with BETTER TEETH this time. Why?
  • HS didn't remember her time in Goryeo and is kinda living in happiness...... So Jimong has to destroy that as well.

That's about it, yeah?

I ask you again. WHAT'S THE FRACKING POINT?!!!

Why is Jimong in the future?????? To have a happily-ever-after with HS???

Wae?!!!! kill-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

Yup. On top of them, their spent precious airtime on :

Wook has a daughter named Bok Soon (Woo Hee's pseudo name told to Baek Ah) who has in possession Woo Hee's little silver piglet.
What for ? Just so Baek Ah can have a scene to recall about Woo Hee ? 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, qwenli said:

i am not well, not well at all.:frown:

I am not well too. Still suffering from a heart attack. I need to find a corner to cry and whine! Writer-nim and editor-nim and director-nim... i will be like the ring and next time jump out of whatever tv box to hunt you down!!! No more drama from these group of buggers

• Like 7

I do think it's very interesting that the writer choose Hae Su to give birth to a girl instead of a boy. Instead, YH was the useful boy baby-making factory. A boy is useful for King, could be a potential hier, but a girl back then was just a burden. A daughter born out of wedlock to his lover, I believe that WS cherished her because there wasn't a way for the girl to be used. She didn't have official position (other than Jung's daughter).

I dunno why but I feel satisfied? Like finally I'm released from their pain of being together and apart at the same time. Phew, I'm never watching another kdrama live ever again. It ruined my schedule for a month. 

**also, I have a future fic that I started writing two weeks ago that I'll release as a companion piece to Escape from The Palace. The future piece is the ending of Escape but I just started writing it early. 

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, ruizaio said:

LJG says that they will release an unseen video at some point although he doesn't know when. Other cast members are meeting at the theater, too, apparently. There are talks of him in a suit that was supposed to be part of the ending. Who knows. Gosh I hate the director.

Thank you for the info. :) 

• Like 11

20 hours ago, clarissasan said:

Hae Soo still loves Gwang Jong,

it's just how she sees him that has changed in the last 2 episodes. The love still the same and I'm sure her love for him is equal to the love WS has for her.  

We can't measure their love from their action to each other, from their sacrifice to each other.

We saw many of sacfrices that WS had done (that almost took his life)  in the past for HS because i think it's a bold, courageous action and such act like that usually portrayed by 'Man' in our society, in our life.  (at least in novel or movies)

Meanwhile HS took the role of supporting and providing care and comfort, which didn't require her to sacrifice her life or anything and it portrayed 'Woman'. I know this theory sounds strange because now  we know about gender equality in our society, but that's how we commonly portray Man and Woman. And from that I conclude that their way of showing love is different from each other. Wang So by sacrificing, Hae Soo by caring. And that doesn't mean one's love is less than the other.

Hae Soo still loves him but now afraid of him. And GJ didn't do anything better that would make her change her mind.

In the last episode, he gave Chae Ryung a brutal death penalty, and he knew about HS's reaction towards that, she was furious and depressed. Now in this episode we saw GJ (again) gave death penalty to Wang Wook, while he knew HS also treat all the princes like her family.

but I appreciate anyone's opinion so that's okay if you're mad at one of them :)  

GJ has no choice but to be ruthless and show no weakness to the nobility if he and HS are to survive, and he knows that if he talked to her first about CR and Wook then he would give into her persuasions and that would leave him vulnerable to his enemies. He is caught between a rock and a hard place. He loves and sacrifices for her but why doesn't she care enough for him to see the bigger picture and accept what he has to do.  She said that she would stay with him to make him a better king and yes he didn't kill Wook because of her, so why couldn't she persuade him to free her.  Let him know that she is dying and can't take the palace anymore. He can set her up somewhere with BA to watch over her and visit whenever he can until the end. That would have been a more "epic love" type of ending. 

Anyway, I am way behind on this forum so what I said may be moot now that ep 20 is done. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, ShinRaeMi said:

The moment I saw the eclipse, I was like...OMO! Here it is! Wang So's going to the future. I was so excited and waited until I heard the background music during Wang So's close up. Dang! No modern Wang So!!!!!

Yeah, and I kept hoping he would jump out of a china vase, a painting, or whatever richard simmons there. Darn it!

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, chickenchopflipflop said:

How did JM turn from drunkard to a museum guide in the span of one year?

True true... JiMong took on another identity when he returned? Or, maybe when he came back, he retained his knowledge of Koryeo history and managed to find a job in the museum.  Or maybe he was a museum guide who had one soju too many and slept on the roadside when he met HS in the first ep. :w00t:  ...where did the 1 year come from? I must have missed it. 

Closure is at the end, he didn't hate HS and realised her love was true. She loved him and he loved her.  Finito.  Better than a 'get outta of face' splitz right? It's ok. It's the original story. 

*I only watched the last 15 mins of finale ep. So i think that's what hap. :D

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

The only happy ending is that Soo gave birth to So's daughter even tho she kept it a secret n asked Jung to take care of her child. The C version, Ruoxi had a miscarriage but met 4th Prince in future. Well, u can't hv everything the way u want.... Lee Junki is the saving grace of this drama since I watched this for him and he never disappoints.

Well, I'm off to watch the C version dvd I bought long ago n enjoy the journey of BBJX again. Ciao...

I think I'm going to follow you watching BBJX...properly this time until the end. Err... but not tonight, yet.  

• Like 3

Because I think like a romantic my thoughts after seeing WS & HS's daughter standing there in front of her father him seeing the pin in her hair. My heart thought how beautiful it would be for us to see a picture of the 3 of them from behind walking in the park along a path holding hands in a modern world.  Anything like that would have been magical and amazing...

The only redemption for me was knowing HS had WS's first child even if YH didn't know it, that still made me feel GREAT!!!

3 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

IKR????? there was nothing satisfying about the ending..

What happnd to GHJ and where is modern WS?

What was the need for modern Ji mong when they could have given modern wang so?:crazy:

Can we DEMAND answers from the production team? Why do they do the things that they do? WHY? WHY? WHY?
What's the purpose of harming our health and mind and heart? I think they're as evil as the rest of the princes in Goryeo (with the exception of BA, of course. So is in grey area, Jung is too blah to even be called evil) 

• Like 9

OK...the moment Wang So was piggybacking HaeSoo, I was like: AWWW... But then, now, here I am thinking back that this is definitely not what I was expecting. 

However, there was a bit of hope for a season 2 / sequel when the scene where Gwangjong wiped his make-up to reveal his scar and said along the lines of he'll find her no matter what...UNTIL...the piggyback scene! Yah! That's just sort of telling viewers that the chance of having a sequel is a bit slim! That scene isn't enough to satisfy our longing of a happy ending! That scene should have been shown earlier in the drama!!!!!! [Breathe!!!! Breathe!!!! Now it's my turn to squeeze my heart from this pain of deception!!!]

I need a way to be extremely super rich and have enough money to get them to do a remake of this! WTH??? [Please pardon my language as I am...fairly frustrated right now.]

The scene where HaeSoo had given birth to a baby, I was like: WTH? When? How? Where was that scene when they slept together and you know?

The scene where HaeSoo passed away, I was like: Wait! You can't die yet! You have to tell Jung to live a happy life! Open your eyes!!! Say something HaeSoo! [While slamming my hands on my desk. ROFL]

Then afterwards it was all "No!!!!", "WTH?!!!", "WHAT!?", "Where's Wang So???", "Aww!!! The painting that Wang So wanted to give to HaeSoo before Jung presented him with the decree!", and up till now I have been saying "WTH?" nonstop every few minutes. Aish!

• Like 20