[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Ok so I watched it live while I drove into work (I'm bad I know but I couldn't help it).  Just got to my desk where she woke up and didn't remember and she's at the makeup shop starting to remember stuff upon seeing present day Ji Mong.  She leaves work and see's a painting (signal cut out here).  I guess she got lured in and went inside and sees a painting of KG and suddenly all her memories rush back - she's crying.  There's another picture of him standing a lone in front of the palace and she's like "you're all alone, I'm sorry".  Picture turns into Goryeo and BA walks up to KG and says he's leaving.  KG looks bad kind of despondent then there's a flashback of him and HS walking and stopping by the lake  and HS finally says that line we saw in the preview "how nice it would have been if we had met in a different place different time" or something like that.  Back to KG, he covers his eye for a second and looks back at the camera with his scar.  Back to them on the road all happy and he piggy backs her and they run off happily - is this a flashback/dream/afterlife?

KVQSI23.png

WAIT WHERE'S OUR HAPPY ENDING?!

*edit* so about the rest of the drama

I tuned in part of the beginning where Soo is painting and imagines So next to her then it suddenly panned to Jung waiting outside and a baby was delivered.  So I guess Soo was pregnant and had WS daughter.  She's ill and sickly and asks Jung to send a letter to WS but Jung thinking that her handwriting was too similar to the King, writes up a new envelope with WS tosses to the side upon thinking it's from Jung.  She passes away in his arms and MAN, I cried in my car and had to redo my makeup LOL.  I felt bad for poor Jung - he was really poignant here and even more so once WS reads the letter and comes storming in flipping out and taking the cremated ashes (which BA is there and tells him he knows their relationship and to let it be, only to realize Jung loves Soo to after Jung pulls out the hair pin - babo-ah!).  He has fully been forgiven by me.  BA meets a little girl (I thought he said Wook's daughter but then when I saw Soo's I thought it was the same girl?) and her name is Bok Su Ni same as the Woo Hee's fake name she gave BA and she's wearing a similar elephant thing that she says she's always had after BA asks her about it - reincarnated WH?!  My favorite part of today was when little Soo runs and bumps into WS and does the same "ACK" holding her head and WS thinks it's cute and asks her who she is while brushing her face.  Psuedo-daddy Jung comes flying in and WS slowly realizes who that little girl really is and tells Jung to come by the palace sometimes, YAY FOR NO MORE EXILE - the two have finally somewhat reconciled!  

BUT AGAIN WTF IS MY HAPPY ENDING?  That dream/flashback whatever it was was NOT ENOUGH.   WS is still basically alone though I guess he will get to see his daughter grow up as Jung's but they never met again in the future.  And HS now remembers everything AND SHE'S ALONE.  WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS!

SIDE NOTE:  LJG killed it.  Every scene, every episode.  This drama is his best work yet and I wouldn't doubt it if this becomes his defining piece.  The new generation of fans will refer to him as the guy from MLSHR not the King's Man (King and Clown I think some people call it).

• Like 24