[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Okay, can somebody help me with answers now? 

WH: Why does she feels the need to jump? And what role does GJ play in her death?
WW and WW: Do they plan something with the falcon? Does YH know about it, thats why she told GJ and GJ frame WW. 
WW (Won): Okay, I hate that he's still surviving till ep 19. Come on!!! He should be puking blood right now!

I hate this eps. Every one evil is winning! Whatever happen with good ol' morale story: Virtue will prevail! Evil will be punished! Whatever happened with that?!?! Aaaarrggghhhh...!!! :crazy:

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

SAME! i think i will just skip over this episode. I really really dont wanna see this episode. I dont want to see that horrible break down.

I seriously hate YH i cant stand WW, I dont understand HS at times. So let me just leave for now....

that last scene of WS looking at the gown in HS's room. URGH my heart just broke. just completely broke. :bawling:

Usually I'll watch the subbed version once it's out. I think I will wait until everything is over. The writer has a lot of explaining to do next episode. She better resolve all the misunderstandings and richard simmon moves in this episode. or else imma flip. IMMMA FLIP. get-out-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Well, think of it this way.......

At least, HS can't make things worse for GJ anymore. And vice versa. They are really bad for each other at the point. So it's good she's gone.

And now that GJ is an emotionless shell, his relationship with YH should be even more of an empty shell than before. So, that's justice? Erm... kinda? No?

Am I making anyone feel better?

No?

Nvm.

**goes back to being suicidal**

I wonder if IU said that HS would become ruthless at the end she meant that she would be ruthless towards WS. That ish HURT. Omg and using their promise to never lie to break up with him?! Jebus, my heart. But I still get it. She wanted it out and there was no way that Wang So was going to let her go, even after she begged him and even after Jung asked. I knew Woo Hee would be collateral damage for Baek Ah and seeing her death is just more kindling for the "HS must Go" fire. She did what she had to, she protected who she had to, which is herself. Get out girl!

• Like 20

5 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Well, think of it this way.......

At least, HS can't make things worse for GJ anymore. And vice versa. They are really bad for each other at the point. So it's good she's gone.

And now that GJ is an emotionless shell, his relationship with YH should be even more of an empty shell than before. So, that's justice? Erm... kinda? No?

Am I making anyone feel better?

No?

Nvm.

**goes back to being suicidal**

............... NOOOOOOOOO :tears:

• Like 6

Just now, jetsu said:

No preview ... maybe it's good, because they don't want to give away the happy ending.  Can we look forward to a whole episode of SoSoo?? :wub: :w00t: :lol:

After this mess, I am really curious what the writers consider "happy". 

• Like 12

Thank you for all the recap guys :)

From the start of this episode I was like okay, I'm cool, I can handle this. Think rational. I was okay and focus in the entire scenes, ........and the credit came, and .........no preview.

Then so many mixed feelings invading me suddenly. Like they punched me hard and woke me up. I cried after that :'''( WHY?! 

Why the after effect of this drama is so strong?!

*sobbing alone in my bedroom*

Let's prepare our heart for the ending tomorrow :''' 

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Queen Hwangbo! She threw Wook aside, now she begged for Wook's life. She tried to manipulate the throne using her two children, now she has no children. I don't know which fate was worse, hers or Queen Yoo.

At least Queen Yo dies in Wang So arm xd ;)

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

at least that room scene with YH (the room is red, so meaning....) we only saw them talking... hahahaha...:dissapointed_relieved:

My heart literally stopped in that scene! The relief I felt when I saw them go to the next scene with nothing happening is something I can not put into words. 

• Like 12

OMMMMGGGGG....my heart can't take it. That ending scene... full of feels. 

But the end scene, I think Baekah knows it was Wook's plan. He probably said those to GJ out of grief.But Jimong redeemed himself slightly when he told GJ not to let go of Soo again!!!!   

Why must I be working during the final episode tmrrrrr???? I will watch the final ep and cry on the bus ride home:tears::tears:

• Like 13

Thanks for recap guys! Looks like It is a really bitter and frustrating episode. Why did they not show any preview? They are going for some major change from c version.otherwise they could atleast show preview. So what might happen jn tomorrow episode - hs dies?,and....... What about rest? Will ws send spies and we have to endure hs-wj lovey dovey scenes? God i will break my pc if it happens.

• Like 9

@LyraYoo Soo's closing words echo the source material... so filled with regret and indescribable longing :tears: And Gwangjong never even saw her off... couldn't bring himself to see her off. Wook's words to Soo too... hearken back to 8th's parting words to Ruoxi, one which both know will be their last conversation. 

Ep19 has basically mirrored BBJX in all ways that count... now to see if Ep20 drives the heartache all the way home, or gives us an unexpected twist at the end... 

• Like 20

totally cried in episode 19.

truly felt WS is now alone as a King. 

the saddest was how he tries so hard with HS but nothing moves her. and when he said i didn't leave her, she left me ....... omg. 

it's really the end of the road between HS and WS. 

just hope YH treats WS better despite her own agenda, but she will look out for him in future. 

man, this series is super draining !!!!

• Like 14