[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, ChewyChocolate said:

LOL!!! Laughing my head off here.

The emotional moment when Soo meets Wook after 20 years:

Soo: EEEEEEK!!!

Wook: Don't be afraid, Soo. It's me - Wook.

Soo: Wook???? B..but why are you under my bed?

Wook: I have come to take you away.

Soo: Huh?

Wook: I have come to free you from the palace.

Soo: Errr....

Wook: Let us go now. I will use my ninja skills to whisk you away.

Soo: I'm not going anywhere. My place is here, with So, my 6 kids and my 10 grandkids.

Wook; But I waited for this day for 20 years under your bed.

Soo: No wonder you look so awful.

Wook: I lost most of my teeth in exile. And my hair.

Soo: And why are you dressed in that weird black outfit?

Wook: It's my ninja ensemble - I made it myself from the black robes I used to wear at the palace. To save costs.

Soo: I'm sorry you had to wait for 20 years, but my answer is NO.

Wook: If that's what you want. But could I ask a final favour of you before I leave?

Soo: Go ahead.

Wook: Do you have any anti-pain ointment? My knees are killing me...

This is great! :D I should go to bed so I can watch the livestream before work, but this is a wonderful story - Our talents are wasted - someone should hire us ASAP to write a drama!

Soo: I can give you anti-wrinkle cream (just whipped up a fresh batch myself) and something for hair loss, but I don't know if I have antipain ointment.. Let me see if I can get Chaeryung to help with a massage - there's a very special cream that she was making with...

Wook: Who did you say? Don't worry - I'm fine now.

Soo: Are you sure? Chae Ryung's massages send people to seventh heaven - literally and figuratively... She could do wonders for well (looks him up and down) all of you..

Wook: It's fine, really, don;t worry too much. I'll always be here, waiting for you - Actually, Maybe not, I mean, I'm not sure..

Soo: uh, okay.(twenty years, and he's still the same... tsk tsk)

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

Oh my goodness! Thank you for this and how beautiful this is! :heart:

i am not that much of a fan of IU, but I gotta admit she is beautiful in these cuts! 

LJK I have always been a fan and this drama is making me even more a fan with his fantastic acting! I love his King look, though I have to admit I miss the mask and the wolf presence. 

Though he is a wolf still :lol:

Thanks @MAROSA_JIN!  

I must say that Hae Soo's transformation has been very believable. She looked like a teenager in ep 1-5, followed by a young adult image in Damiwon and Gyobang, maturing into Sanggung then now as the King's woman. IU looks really pretty in the stills. The babyish looks in her earlier episodes are long gone. 

• Like 17

Happy Endings?

I hope that The End of the Drama is a Happy Ending. Like American style, "husband & wife with a couple of children living happily together in their home" sort. Because for some reason or another in the majority of Asian Dramas I have seen there is always that last Bittersweet moment which leaves the viewers in tears.

Plus, why are there so many SAD Asian Dramas and Films?(I have to give them credit for their Horror film: The Grudge) Because there are bound to be tears. A round of applause to those Asian Directors and Film Makers for their creativity and hard work in suspending the viewers disbelief in feeling that we are a part of the Drama.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

QUESTION: What do you guys think will happen with Wang Wook at the end of the drama? Disregarding history but in writer's mind. :phew:

I watched from 2.15 onwards when they were comparing characters to their real life.Seems like Wook will be imprisoned.Hehe HongJongHyun divulged it...:D

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, junee22 said:

First..long time no see chingudeul!! Nice to meet you again..

I want to thank @akinahana89 for the video project..our video is 90% complete by now..hope we could send it to you before time due.

FIGHTING ECLIPSES!!! LET'S DO THIS!!

WELCOME BACK eonnie !!!!!!!! :blush: kkkkkkkkkk 

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, kaoriharang said:

No only that, correct me if I am wrong but isn't he super loyal to Wook?

tbh I don't get Jung'a hatred towards So. I get that yes, he is anger that he killed Eun. But I mean he was there when Yo shot that arrow at Eun right? It was Yo's order to kill Eun. I really don't see how come Jung doesn't have that maturity to see that?! 

He is jealous of Wang So. Wang So is his brother and to make it worse, better than him in anything. Much better fighter, better looking (sorry to Jung's fans), people is scared of Wang So's reputation (when So saved Jung's life), now people respect Wang So because of the rain ceremony, he even get the girl :phew:. For people in the palace, Wang Jung will always be known as Wang So's Little Brother. This is a bit of Sibling Rivalry case for me. When you have bother/sister that waaaay much better that you.

I think that is why when Wang So confront him after he saved Jung's life, all he can say is "You are jealous because our mother love me". That is his only winning card, his mother's love.

• Like 20

Question: 
If Soo's status is elevated into King's lover, why would she sleeps in the floor? *didnt insert it, but remember image of Soo's holding bloody letter :blink:
Even during her stay at Wook's house, she sleeps in bed. Even as Sanggong. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, flower4junsu said:

I cannot get over this view:sweatingbullets:

You definitely should join us in shipping thread)))

BTW I don't like how they translated LJG words as "agressive". Actually it is more like "proactive, initiative"

• Like 16