[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

11 hours ago, vwj1 said:

I really don't understand the ratings in Korea either.  This is truly the only drama that I have looked forward too every week. The only drama that has ever inspired me to sign up on a forum because I NEEDED to discuss, to read discussions, to be exposed to more of the drama. This is the only drama that I've found worth analyzing because it is thought provoking. Usually when a drama is 15 episodes or more, I can't commit to watching it because 1. It's too damn long, 2.   It's too damn boring, 3. The actors/actresses ends up annoying me somehow, 4. The plot became seriously silly and stupid, 5. It has fillers that I don't feel is relevant to the story.  I tried watching DOTS; dropped it half way (and I love Joong Ki and  Hye Kyo) because I couldn't stand the acting and story line. I've tried watching many others and just didn't feel it was worth my time.  But Moon Lovers is like an addiction.  I think, breathe, and seemed to be living for this drama. My life has been on hold since I've started watching it. I feel that this drama can have another 80 episodes and I wouldn't be bored with it.  I wish we can give Moon Lovers an International Award for most beloved drama ever.  

It may well get an international award. Joseon Gunman won a best TV mini-series at the Worldfest-Houston Texas International Film Festival. ML have been plagued with problems post production, just bad luck and bad timing on SBS part not to mention the dreaded editing and some of the inappropriate music which makes or breaks a show (in ML's case it broke it :tears:). I had high hopes for this drama but I was already anxious when they started announcing more and more idols for the show and K-pop musicians. The drama then became more of a marketing vehicle for new talent rather than an epic story :angry: It would have been okay if they had a longer drama then everyone gets more time for character development because the idol actors were surprisingly okay, they definitely showed improvement in later scenes. Oh well, spilt milk.  I hope LJG will at least take advantage of his increase in popularity to pick a good drama for himself soon. Strike while the iron is hot !

• Like 21

38 minutes ago, Yippeuni said:

Anyone maybe have a guess on what happen in here??

That's the blood letter from CR, right? The one that Yutan gave to Ruoxi in C-BBJX?

I'm dreading for the day that scene appears. maybe eps 18/19?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, tinniet said:

That's the blood letter from CR, right? The one that Yutan gave to Ruoxi in C-BBJX?

I'm dreading for the day that scene appears. maybe eps 18/19?

Is she holding the blood letter in her hand? I can't really see much :( 

She's wearing white clothes so is that for a funeral or are is it just like a sleeping gown or something? I mean she is in her bed.. I think

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

Is she holding the blood letter in her hand? I can't really see much :( 

She's wearing white clothes so is that for a funeral or are is it just like a sleeping gown or something? I mean she is in her bed.. I think

I think yes, she's holding that blood letter in her hand, you can see the white paper with red handwriting on it.

Seems like she is in her sleeping gown because her hair is down.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, tinniet said:

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/3?sort=nickname&search=

I think this vote shows us what the reality is like. See the vote? the highest vote here is Baekhyun (16128). I don't hate Baekhyun but I think we agree pretty much that his acting as WE is still lacking. He tried his best but I'd say he still has many things to work up. Is he a better actor compared with the "in" more experienced actor like LJG, SJK, and PBG? No. But if the vote goes on like this, in the end Baekhyun will win the Asian award as best actor for his role as WE :expressionless:

The reality is like that. Fans vote for the actor category but they don't vote it based on one's talent and hardwork as an actor (do they even care?) They do it because they love their idol and that love overshadows the idol's talent and hardwork. It's good for their idol but by doing so, the real talented and hardworking actors suffer.

I believe this is the first asiaartistawards so they should tweek it and only post nominations or at least have some criteria for being included in a category otherwise you might as well call this the asiapopularityawards. :P

• Like 8

Are we done with the ratings? Come on everyone we cannot turn the clock back nor can we undo the harm caused, but we have the power to change the future. Lets continue our love for MLSHR. Regards all the flaws my heart still with MLSHR. Its different .................

• Like 23

4 minutes ago, runitaaa said:

I dunno if my mind plays a trick on me, but she does look pregnant?? What do you guys think??

P.S. I am still newbie and don't know how to post picture from iG, so I screen capture and upload it, hahaha :sweatingbullets:

I can't tell whether she has a baby bump because the hanbok is bigger than usual...

• Like 12