[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Thank you for all the live recapper and for @meahri_1 for the baseball game updates!

I am so frustrated with today's episode, so many angst so little romance. I am well aware that there only 7 ep left but can you give us at least 2 or 3 ep full of happiness, PD-nim please? I am having high hope that today's episode will filled with so-soo romance but I get only the stargazing, boat date and (thankfully) super hot kiss!!

1. I am fully understand the only reason for So to marry his niece is to save her and the king, and thank you drama for making him not consummated the marriage (by sending her to the temple)

2. I don't know what gives Wook the balls to suddenly step up and ask the throne directly to the king, when he didn't have any balls when it come to rescuing the love of his life from death row??

3. I can feel the change in Kang Haneul's facial expression that fit perfectly with the arch of Wook's character, I can even saw a little bit of black smudge on his corner eyes (probably hinting that he will turning into the dark side?) and how he sarcastically said to So : 'I hope no one cry over this' just give me chill!!

4. Can someone explain to me during the scene Wook told his family there will be another Yo's revolt and they should just stay put. I understand YH scared Yo will punished them first due to Wook's betrayal during first revolt but why their mother thinks it's because of Soo? And even more importantly when Wook answer : yes, it's because of her? WHAT THE?? I don't even understand how his mind works anymore!!!

• Like 19

Thanks for the recap everyone! What an Intense episode and here a thought we're getting a full peaceful episode, but this is SHR after all , there's no such a thing as happiness here :(

I also think WE will request to be killed by WS, since we can see he is pierced by more that 2 arrows so he's probably already dying. 

I really like how the story is unfolding, Gwangjang was seen as a heartless king who killed his brothers, but now that we're actually seeing how things happened we know he had no much fault in the events, 

*Siiigh* OTP moments were beautiful, but I'm so sad now. 

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, innrukia said:

Bts of kiss scene anyone:wub:

don't forget to share it here......

I waiting for the BTS already too...but..we need to wait...maybe Wed or thur :bawling:

while waiting...let's drool at this gif first

Credit @_9sxjy

• Like 22

This show is so sad. I don't know it would be this sad until I read about the ending in the chinese version cause I can't bare to watch it. The baldness and comparison of the handsome face of the korean version throw me off. I did tried but it's impossible to watch. hahahhahah.. okay I'm off track.

Anyway, it was too late to turn back from this drama as I get suck in their acting and the plot. Right now, I'm just preparing my heart for the future episode. I need to buy some glue to put my heart back together again even though it would not be the same after this. That's  me being dramatic.

I'm new here btw. Usually I just read this forum but the drama make me want to write something. Hello all and thank you for the live recap

• Like 12

okay i know the story is sad but its just me or this drama is sadder than Cver????

in Cvers we alway been introduce with the politic and the throne battle through out the drama.. the romance part not so much but its there.. subtle but strong enough to make it sadder in last few eps that focusing on the love between OTP and RX hardship....

don't get me wrong the character development in this drama is lacking except WS,HS and WW but the love story in here is really strong... i mean WS and HS already been through a whole lot of hardship to even have a kiss in freaking eps 14... the love between them is really the essence of this drama and all the thing that WS did is because of his love for HS... 

so the end will torn me apart and break my heart to see my OTP suffer and to think how much they love each other just make me bawling with tears... 

p.s this drama really have a way for making my life miserable...

• Like 20

Episode 14 GIF

해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? 해도돼? in loop kekekekekekeke

Credit to @cuteLJG

This scene...make me blush 

Credit  @tp_littledream 

Spoiler

Credit to @BBo__U 

Credit @cuteLJG

Credit @tp_littledream

Credit @IUmemory0516

• Like 19

3 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Since Go Hae Jin has been betrayed by her lover and her friend in the 21st century, Hae Soo needs to go through the same experience in order to mature. CR's betrayal is important for Hae Soo because just like in the future, Hae Soo needs to learn that friendship can change and friendship can be fake too. CR has betrayed Hae Soo out of loyalty and love for Won. CR feels bad about it, but her friendship is not strong enough to stop her from helping Wang Won. Both CR and Wang Wook met Hae Soo first therefore she was blinded by their kindness and smiles! 

Good point. Betrayal after betrayal she still never learn her lesson, does she?

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, valsava said:

@dears  Ok thats what happened do HS understands noiw why he had to kill them in order to save her, Why do I think this will come out to be a big misunderstanding and she won't realizes the truth of the matter so get rid of the 10th was also doing a big favor for WW I hope WY backstabs him in the end.

I think Hae Soo will understand, she's not that stupid. I even think she will blame herself for it.

• Like 9

This Episode ....the highs ...and the lows...
But since had to watch yet with Eng sub...i do not know yet what is this i'm feeling exactly.... 
:huh:

THE MUCH AWAITED KISS
It was gentle...it was sweet...it was heavenly ....:wub:

But what took my breath away was the sweetest of smile that HS gave WS when he said "i love you".....awwwww cute as a button.

AND THE DATING GORYEO STYLE

How romantic it is to watch the stars, with fireflies floating about ...seems like such a magical place.

The boat ride...with a prince rowing for you...hah! Hae Soo ...HOW TO BE YOU ???? so lucky girl :wub:

WANG JUNG

Was the 14th prince in the Cversion played an important role in Rouxi's life? So what will it be with WJ and HS? i wonder....

Spoiler

Haha...i remember in their cosmopolitan interview "if you are the princess which prince will you fall in love with"? ...and IU pointed at JiSoo (14th prince) :P

Maybe HS helped WJ that moment...she was still deeply upset, frustrated with the impending marriage between WS and that little princess?

WHAT GAVE ME THIS MIXED FEELINGS

Yes the ups...and downs...of this episode  ...and

Spoiler

Well WS will be marrying that little princess girl right?  *depressing* *depressing* part
Yo's return...the cliff was not high enough huh?
Wook fully turning into the dark side
And I really do not want WE and his wife to get killed, their young love, young lives, so innocent   

AND Sorry for not following the flow...who is the king now after WM died?? :huh:

• Like 16