[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

14 minutes ago, mewtwo said:

The King: *orders Wang So to do something* 

Wang So: No 

LOL I love badass Wang So 

Hae Soo is breaking my heart poor girl :( I know she's frustrating when she keeps pushing Wang So away especially when she does have feelings for him but I think I understand her, she met Wang Wook 1st and out of loyalty she won't leave him for Wang So just yet  

the SBS version had Hae Soo's internal monologue while pushing Wang Soo away after he came back from Shinju, and the conversation between princess Yeon Hwa and Wang So is longer & she mentioned Hae Soo, I'm gonna wait for Kissasian to Sub it 

what was Wang Wook wearing under his clothes that caught Wang So's eyes? 

He was wearing armor, I think. We saw WY watching WW getting dress before the performance, and it was during that scene it appears he was putting on his armor underneath his outfit.

5 minutes ago, sunshinefate said:

Anyone can translate the text preview of the 13th episode?

Already been translated about 2 pages back:

1 hour ago, ruizaio said:

Taejo realizes he doesn't have many days left. He tells Hae Soo to secretly summon the Crown Prince. Hae Soo encounters Wang Wook on the way, finds out that Wang Wook and Wang Yo will attack the king's quarters/throne room, and hurries to find Wang So...

• Like 7

ok, calm now. watch the international version subbed.

wook didnt lead her on, he told her that he cant do anything and useless in terms of getting her out. sorry wook for my rant last night

as for soo, hanging on to wook, it still frustrate me. but i am guessing cant fault her for trying to hang on to the one notion of possible happiness, even though i think she knows it's a mere fantasy.

i am still upset that it's already ep 13 and judging by the way things progressing we are still nowhere, that the so many plots will be crammed into the 8 ep left.

not getting any hope for ep 13, so i wont be disappointed.

• Like 4

Oh. one thing that i want to applaud this show is how they keep on surprising us, the viewers, with the flow of the story. We are speculating, guessing, predicting and hoping of what would come next. and BAMMMM, Everything we are guessing are incorrect. Everything that we wants are not given directly and the worst is, everything comes when we let our guard down. I kept on being surprise with every episode and so with ep 12. I really don't see that coming in ep 12. So, i think this is one of the formula in this drama that makes all of us addicted to it: An unexpected plot.

• Like 18

Spoiler

@briseis

100000% agree. Being a non-korean speaking, watching the live streaming with only less than 1% understanding of what the characters were talking, enabled me to watch closely on HS because with subtitle you tend to busy reading it and overlook some of the expression she is emoting. Your review is soooo spot on...all i see in her eyes in her scene with WS is LOVE...and also SADNESS and HOPELESSNESS...because she cannot act on it. and i was so heavy at heart during their scenes even tho i didnt know wth they were saying..

Anyway, So being amazing So...he can read her like an open book no matter how hard she try to fend him away with her words..that's why he kept proposing to her, coxing her to let him through...i know his heart is also breaking but he was smiling all along because he knew he had to be strong and act as a pillar for her as that is what she needs the most at the moment eventho she kept denying him.

Knowing all these, i really2 am afraid about what will happened in the future...their love is so strong,their misunderstanding and parting will be sooo huge i dont know if my heart can take it.:bawling:

• Like 17

I watched the live SBS version last night and without fully understand their conversations ... I could feel Soo's love for So has gone deeper. I feel sad for her that she has to bury all inside.  The way Soo looks at So is so telling with meanings, even So can tell that ... that's why he always get really close to her to make contact with her eyes.  He knows words can be lies but not her eyes.  

• Like 20

16 minutes ago, milwon said:

I don't understand why everyone are mad with hae soo and why everyone feels that there are no hope in So-Soo. Can't you all see that Soo is totally in love with So. It is written on her face and on her eyes. her words and actions towards So though harsh speaks up how much she cares about him. There is no need for her to say it loud. And the scene with Wook, I can only see pains in her eyes and i can tell that how much she forcing herself to be loyal to wook. She had been betrayed so she doesn't want to be the betrayer. She is trying to understand everything that happen between her and wook by holding on at the tip of the rope hoping that this time, her relationship would be successful. but, she is just fooling herself here. both of them have betrayed each other already. wook for abandoning soo in the time of her suffering, and soo for giving her heart away to so without herself knowing it or she might know about it, but she just denying it very hard.

Becos depending on which version u see, u will feel different.According to @liddi on the previous page, there were 5 additional scenes in the sbs version.

It sucks, it really does

• Like 15

PD said that the journey would be sad but the ending would be happy. Is the rest of the show going to be WS continuing to persue HS and right at the end -when it's too late- she accepts her feelings wholeheartedly? And ofcourse the ending as our amazing astronomers say would be WS transported to 21st century with HS.

10 minutes ago, Utin said:

Wook was wearing his body armor underneath his prince robe :w00t:  good eyes, WS

I saw that too but I don't understand why. It's not like he's going to war or there's isn't some battle breaking out. The only thing that's happening is the assassination of the king which really doesn't mean he needs to wear an armour. Is her afraid he might be betrayed by WangYo?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lunalovescookies said:

Omg! :w00t: this made me so excited!!!!! It looks like it's gonna be one hot kiss.

Is that suppose to be today????? :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: 

Just now, Gabi Bros said:

I forgot to say the kiss was really sweet. Wang So is such a cutie! :) 

I know right!! I was smiling till my cheeks hurt when he said "I was lying"

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, SizzlerZ said:

PD said that the journey would be sad but the ending would be happy. Is the rest of the show going to be WS continuing to persue HS and right at the end -when it's too late- she accepts her feelings wholeheartedly? And ofcourse the ending as our amazing astronomers say would be WS transported to 21st century with HS.

I hope not. In the C-drama, Ruoxi and the 4th prince couldn't be together until the last 20% of the drama, but the last 20% of the drama was the best in terms of showing how much they loved each other, even the sad parts where they both love each other, but are physically apart again. 

Right now, I feel like the only thing stopping HS from accepting WS is she worries she'll ruin him, but after WS become king, she won't have to worry.

• Like 9

I think HeadsNo2 recaps on Dramabeans, pretty much summarise how I feel:

Well, now I’m more inclined to think that Episode 11 was a lucky fluke. I feel spoiled from having a clear emotional through line that we could easily follow to having the sort of hodgepodge of scenes we got in this episode, where I was left struggling to figure out who we were following and what we should be rooting for them to accomplish. Was this about Su? So? Woo-hee? Killing the king? Focus, Moon Lovers! Focus.

I had a feeling we were in for a ride when that time skip rolled around, since we were already back to being excluded from the events of the episode—and then suddenly, we were dropped into the story a year later without even one exposition fairy to help catch us up. It was disorienting, and for the remainder of the episode I couldn’t help but feel like the show was just trying to keep itself afloat.

The rapid-fire succession of scenes would’ve been much easier to swallow if we had at least one point to anchor us, but we were effectively shut out from seeing Su’s point of view. What she’s been through has been extraordinary and more than enough to cause a person to shut down—but she’s still our heroine, and we need her to at least try to play an active role in events. Su’s biggest issue has been her lack of proactivity, which we could somewhat blame on circumstance before. And even now, we can point to circumstance as being the reason why she can’t help herself, only now she’s willingly given up on trying.

So without her even making an effort to change her fate, and with her being completely resigned to suffering in silence, I’m not sure what we’re supposed to want for her. Obviously, any viewer will want her to snap out of the funk she’s in, but to what end? It’d be great if So really could swoop in to save the day here, but Wook may have a point about his marriage solution not being that feasible. Even so, what is it that Su actually wants? For a hot second, her goal was to try and dissuade So from fulfilling his destiny. I can see why that’s changed now, but that doesn’t mean that she should be the one helping history along by suggesting that So should become king. What does she want to happen?

At least So’s trying, and in an hour so full of doom and gloom, that counts for a lot. Right now I’ve got all my hopes pinned on him, though it’s interesting to note how his father’s opinion has changed in such a short while. Then again, King Taejo seemed to be much more open to a lot of things, considering that he realized that Su was a time traveler. If he’d figured this out about her before and knew that it would’ve made Court Lady Oh happy for him to treat her as a daughter, why did that change now, after a year of hard labor? Was it really just that one cup of tea? More than ever, that would’ve been a scene to hear Su say something. Anything. Or for her to even realize that Astronomer Choi may know more than he’s letting on, and that he could be her ticket out of her misery. But that’d mean she’d have to want something first. So c’mon, Su. You’re from the future. Act like it.

[spoiler/]

• Like 18

29 minutes ago, faeriealice said:

He was wearing armor, I think. We saw WY watching WW getting dress before the performance, and it was during that scene it appears he was putting on his armor underneath his outfit.

Already been translated about 2 pages back:

Thank you :) oh yeah, haesoo will start putting her premonitions aside and trusting wang so

• Like 5