[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

1 minute ago, mewtwo said:

But Wang So drank the poison to save her if she was going to be punished even if the CP didn't drink it why did Wang So go this far then ? :( gotta wait till Monday to find out I guess :(  

I think it's because WS must have thought that he would get the antidote in time thereby helping both parties to escape death. Plus if anything had happened to the crown prince, there is no way that HS can escape from death. Though he could have just dropped the tea cup or something instead of drinking it... Then again the plot has to go on...

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, blue003 said:

I think it's because WS must have thought that he would get the antidote in time thereby helping both parties to escape death. Plus if anything had happened to the crown prince, there is no way that HS can escape from death. Though he could have just dropped the tea cup or something instead of drinking it... Then again the plot has to go on...

THIS!!! Totally!!! :lol:

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Gabi Bros said:

THIS!!! Totally!!! :lol:

It looks like So grabbed CP's cup like he was toasting him. I don't see how he could then proceed to drop the cup even by accident. No matter how "radical" So is perceived as by his family, I highly doubt it's the thing to do to rudely grab the CP's cup and then drop it. Sounds like there would be some punishment involved if that happened :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, blue003 said:

That's actually possible! And I sincerely hope that would be the case, but we still don't know how the tea would be served. I remember in BBJX, the tea is often served pretty hot, so maybe if Wang So spilled it, he would get burned. Also, with the poison in the tea, it would be possible that Wang So's skin would somewhat be damaged again. Either possibilities would still get Hae Soo in trouble though...oh well...I guess we will see how it goes in the next episode...

• Like 11

wow the new pics. 

I have trouble grasping the narrative after seeing the new spoilers. Wang so drank the poison willingly and tried to hide his reaction to the poison because he thought it was the best way to save Hae soo. He leaves the tea ceremony alone because he did not want people to find out there was poison in the tea so that Hae soo will not be implicated. If his intention was just to save the CP, he could have easily toppled the tea but no he chose to drink it as proof of Hae Soo's innocence...I had initially though this narrative would be the definite turning point for the WS HS ship, but it doesn't seem so...

After looking at the spoiler pics, i realise that not only did wang so not succeed; Hae soo was still sentenced to death for trying to poison the CP, but oh sang gong may be implicated as well. So basically Wang so's sacrifice amounted to nothing, this will not be the definite turning point to their relationship as i had expected. But also it made me realise that MLSHR is just not that kind of drama; its not idol fare that concentrate on the lovey dovey relationship stuff and revolve only around the two leads, but a more complex exploration of how an ensemble of characters react when driven to extremes..it is definitely going to get more difficult to watch from now onwards....

Anyway my guess is that Wang So survived the poison because he already found out about the plot beforehand and took an antidote before drinking the tea, high likelihood since his character is made out to be more pragmatic rather than romantic. 

But still i wished the writer will give us a more light hearted episode 11, they build wang so up to be such a tragic and damaged character, but it seems they wont give him much opportunities to evolve and pursue happiness; probably just gonna get worst from here on out... whereas for Hae soo, they are developing her character in a way that is too fast and furious for me....

• Like 18

You know, for all this talk about our SoSoo couple, I am seriously missing our YoYoo couple :) Has the queen suddenly decided to stop making devious plans at the bath? Maybe now that WangSo has brought rain,will bath time and evil plans start again? heh 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, LyraYoo said:

I was drinking my coffee while reading this, haha. 

That fooling around or goofing around, im pretty sure there's only one person who leads the pack  :lol:

Hide contents

He seems like such a fun guy! :) I hope he stays like this for a long time...

• Like 20

3 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

My doubts same to same...

Its the inconsistency with character writing by writer who wrote HS  as one inteligent, self dependent gal who could look at WE stuttering act to understand he had crush on her why could not she read reaction of WW or WSs for that matter as any love/like towards her.

But for that makeup part.. I guess she was a makeup artist in 21st century and being it a part of her job she dint think of it as any more intimating than WS considering  killing people as cruelity.. (possible we can find more clarification on her act by someone else too)

There are so many posts which I find very hard to back-tracked but yours attracted me the most.

If you allow me to give my two cents on this, the reason why Haesoo couldn't sense that Wang So is falling in love with her is because she is in denial. It is the same case of when you already have a boyfriend, yet finding yourself drawn to someone else and may be the other person has shown the interest, but with your conscious mind, you know that this could not be right and therefore denying everything including his subtle hints of interest towards you. Subconsciously, Haesoo knows that Wang So has fallen for her but her conscious mind is telling her a different thing. By right, it's easy to sense his feeling with a clear state of mind, but we know that Haesoo is in no such state. She could easily tell that Eun has a crush on her because there was never any feeling involved but the same can't be said when it comes to So. The subconscious mind is always a step or 2 ahead of the conscious mind. The subconscious already know something and it takes the conscious mind to finally reach the same place and to admit which will eventually lead for one to finally act on it. But those are just my opinion.

My interest now is regarding the forced kiss in the previous episode. Yes, I admit that I was all out with my ranting last Tuesday but now that I have cooled off, I could view it in different perspective. How would So and Haesoo ended up at the beach? The costumes that they wore are the same as when the forced kiss took place. And I remember watching that she resisted the kiss only to stop and him to finally pull back. So, that brought me back to the memory of a stolen picture on set where So and Haesoo shared a kiss. Could it be that she reciprocated his kiss after he pulled back and that she had stop resisting? And probably that is the reason that they ended up at the beach. I am really curious but Monday is just a day away, so I still can wait.

Finally, I just realized that there's another SukBin here. 

• Like 24

Lovely hair..:wub:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=772423969567546&substory_index=0&id=119357411540875

41 minutes ago, sukbin said:

There are so many posts which I find very hard to back-tracked but yours attracted me the most.

thank you for your compliment and it means a lot for a person like me who cant write long posts cause i cant keep my thoughts consistent.

Subconsciously, Haesoo knows that Wang So has fallen for her but her conscious mind is telling her a different thing. By right, it's easy to sense his feeling with a clear state of mind, but we know that Haesoo is in no such state. She could easily tell that Eun has a crush on her because there was never any feeling involved but the same can't be said when it comes to So. The subconscious mind is always a step or 2 ahead of the conscious mind. The subconscious already know something and it takes the conscious mind to finally reach the same place and to admit which will eventually lead for one to finally act on it. But those are just my opinion.

Subconscious vs conscious level does make it clear a bit and her denial may be the right reason to describe why she dint notice (or noticed but dint pay attention). And also to add when Eun came for his confession WW-HS was not advanced so much in their relationship so that dint cloud her judgement as she did not have any feelings for anyone yet...

My interest now is regarding the forced kiss in the previous episode. Yes, I admit that I was all out with my ranting last Tuesday but now that I have cooled off, I could view it in different perspective. How would So and Haesoo ended up at the beach? The costumes that they wore are the same as when the forced kiss took place. And I remember watching that she resisted the kiss only to stop and him to finally pull back. So, that brought me back to the memory of a stolen picture on set where So and Haesoo shared a kiss. Could it be that she reciprocated his kiss after he pulled back and that she had stop resisting? And probably that is the reason that they ended up at the beach. I am really curious but Monday is just a day away, so I still can wait.

same here.. after watching the episode again and again i am also seeing the kiss more in context to understand WSs reaction. Were costumes same on beach need to check that again ?

And did you watch the scene only of SBS version cause in international he did pulled her back for second kiss and eventually she stopped resisting and then he stopped kissing and starts looking at her with some expression (I couldn't able to read yet)

• Like 16

3 hours ago, MoOnLoVeRz said:
iumushimush

Moon Lovers - Scarlet Heart Ryeo new stills of upcoming episodes
cr:  hk01 via  南小树下好乘凉

Holy richard simmons, well I can see why IU says the episode was fun, it must have been especially fun for her to do perform a part so differently from what she usually plays! Damn that interrogation session gonna be crazy.

Man this episode is gonna be good. :D Let's go IU! SHOW THE NAYSAYERS WHATCHA CAN DO! :glasses:

On the otherhand: Court Lady Oh ; _____ ; Omg, I hope they don't kill her off this soon! TT___TT

Edited by LyraYoo
Please do not quote images
  • Like 19

35 minutes ago, sukbin said:

Finally, I just realized there's another SukBin here. 

My dear..I'm sorry if this offends you..but I'm laughing at this..coz,you see..I thought you're the same person..and I too,just realizefD it when you point it out..well,glad havinhG the two sukbin/SukBin here..love you both and your analysis'.

Again @MoOnLoVeRz thank you..your pics was the Match that lit the fire on this thread..yes,I know I said gud nite..couldn't sleep coz I'm enjoying read all of the thoughts here ...aahh the love of the drama :)

• Like 10