[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

3 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

That rain scene, it's a bit like one in the C version but I am so, so very much glad that they allowed it to be a moment between Wang So and Hae Su. Looks like Hae Su finally understands the extent of political cruelty now. Fingers crossed. I really don't want 8th coming to her rescue. 

what episode in c version ?

• Like 3

:tears: oh gosh what happened to Hae Soo? i got shock see the pics, Wang Sooo....please take care her, as i said in my previous post maybe.. he will get angry how people around him done this to Hae Soo, he will hate it and maybe took revenge.

@MoOnLoVeRz thank you for pics.

Please sharing with us chingu who knew story from C version about this scenes, thank youu T_T poor Hae Soo and Wang So, they're cruel.

• Like 15

46 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

Her love to him is superficial because she is not honest with him just like he is not honest with her. She has stop telling him about her problems and feelings.

- True, she is not obliged to say that she loves him, however she knows that he never told his wife that he loved her implying that it was a huge step for him. So she should have said something but she remained quiet.

She is not really physically attracted to him like she is with Wang So. She was able to push wang Wook when he tried to kiss her. From that moment, he was very careful with her. He approached her slowly. When Wang So declared she was his, she was paralysed. Then she touched her wrist first... and Wang So was the one who always took her by the wrist. He even caressed her wrist at the beginning of the episode 8. Funny is that she never asked him to stop taking her wrist. She never pushed his hand away, after getting to know him.

Wang Wook hugged her and that's it, but so did Jung too.

Finally, just because I wrote something rather negative about her character, it doesn't mean at all, I dislike her. Like @40somethingahjumma mentioned it, noone is white or black. I rather enjoy characters with flaws and with more complex feelings. To me, she thinks, she is in love with Wang Wook that's why I said, she had a superficial love for him. Moreover she has already started falling for Wang So. By doing so, I am rather trying to explain why she could forget Wang Wook and love Wang So. For some people, she might appear as a woman who is easily falling in love... To me, she is not like that.

You are attributing too much significance to subtle touches of Hand which would have easily been accidental touches or unintended touches from her point of view since she did not look at So with feelings in context... and her being paralyzed does not necessarily mean out of attraction... more likely out of shock.... if you must try to weigh the difference in her physical interactions.... She embraces Wook like a woman would to a man she loves... not to mention attracted to.... She accepts Wooks intimacy in a manner that only is allowed by a Girl to the man that she gives her heart to... and i am not just talking about physical aspect... but emotionally too... whereas she clearly rejected advances from So and Eun when they  were made to her.... Just because Wook is sensitive about not saying ILU to his ex-wife.... not necessary for her to say to him outright on his confession.... if she had said it only for his sake then it would have been just a obligation or consolation not a confession.... There is absolutely no evidence she is attracted to So till now... whereeas it was specifically shown howWooks intimacy affected her Heartbeat and she kept blushing thinking about him.....

At this point of time in show she is in love with Wook and cares about So as a friend.... as one of the Princes..... period....

The turning point of her feelings would come when the sincerity of So's feelings his passion and sacrifice of his life for her will force her to look at him in a different light and coupled with some bad decisions by Wook it would bring her to rexamine her Heart if So has against odds made a place in her Heart with his one minded devotion towards her...  selfless passionate love can move mountains and make a place for itself.... how could a woman's heart barricade itself against such a force of nature...

• Like 19

37 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

@MoOnLoVeRz  Thank you...and apologies for reposting your images but...I'm floored it happens...the rain scene from the C-version. Wow. It's going to be brutal. Ruoxi was punished too, but look at what they did to Haesoo. Is it punishment, or will they torture her to see if she knows anything?

Spoiler

tumblr_oe0fxnpCp81rlzlwyo4_540.jpg
tumblr_oe0fxnpCp81rlzlwyo1_540.jpg
tumblr_oe0fxnpCp81rlzlwyo3_540.jpg
tumblr_oe0fxnpCp81rlzlwyo2_540.jpg

oh my k-drama god, i can't believe in my ******* eyes :scream: How could they horribly torture her like that :scream::scream::scream::bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i been backtrack all the post and i read the director said its sadder than c version??????????

what even i read now??? i mean i don't think any drama will surpass BBJX sad love story.. no its not really sad but heartbreaking and heart wrenching one... the love between the lead is so deep but the hate between them is running deep as well.. the betrayal , the misunderstanding and last but not least Ruoxi hate the emperor so much but love 4th deeply... its make you exhausting to watch them , to cry with them also to strangle them to death.. 

how can the director top that story???? what else he can throw in WS and HS relationship to make it more miserable??? gosh it make me kinda nervous about how to cop with what will coming in our way in OTP love story...

DON'T MIND ME.. I JUST RANTING ON MY OWN...... :cry:

OMG, I didn't know the director said this drama is sadder than the original C-version. It took me a long time to get over the ending of BBJX so this time I ask for nothing else other than a less heartwrenching ending for our OTP. What the director said makes me as nervous as you. If HS and WS's relationship has to go on a rockier path which will brings them more pain and suffering than what Ruoxi and Yinzhen went through, I don't think I will be able to bear that :bawling:

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, Adnana said:

Now I'm really curious: what's Wang Wook's involvement in all of this?

Possibility No. 1) 8th is already allied with 3rd Prince by the time the poisoning occurs--as such, 8th is involved in (i.e. aware of) the poisoning plot. He realizes too late that Hae Soo is going to be the scapegoat and that's why he reacts like in the image below. Because not only is Hae Soo going to be executed, but 8th bears (some of) the guilt.

Personally, that's the possibility that I prefer since, once Hae Soo finds out about Wang Wook's perfidy, her rose-tinted glasses will finally be off and she will be DONE with him. As things stand, HS cares too deeply about 8th to make her change of heart towards 4th believable--unless something really drastic like this happens.

Possibility No. 2) 8th is NOT aware of the poisoning plot, his despair is due to him thinking that Hae Soo will be executed, and his only misstep will be (like the time that Yeon Hwa hit Hae Soo) hesitating or failing to intervene on Hae Soo's behalf. Whereas 4th will, once again, do anything and everything to save Hae Soo.

This is not the possibility I prefer, since it would just reveal 8th's weakness under pressure, his lacking a steely spine and moral fiber if you will--but it wouldn't be enough imo to completely disillusion Hae Soo. And I'm so ready to be done with their ship already!

in preview episode 10, there are moment when wook wants to hug haesoo, my gut says haesoo reject him and he left confused (?) 

46 hours 20 minutes to monday live stream :wub:

• Like 13

Hi guys, it's my first time posting here! :) Just a question though, don't know if anyone asked or said before, why would Queen Yoo used a poison that was not lethal enough to cause immediate death if she wants the crown prince dead? :P Hahaha of course I know if the poison was too lethal, the show would end there :sweatingbullets:

On a side note, I can't wait for monday to come to see those scenes come alive on my screen!!!! :lol: Can I fast forward the time like what I do when watching boring drama? hehehe

• Like 17

Oh..my..HEART!!!

I knew it I shouldn't read tonights thread..besides the bad connection, I've decided to watch MLSHR again and edit the subs to my language (just for the fun of it)..but then..you're really get me addicted..lol..and I've got so many things to say about HS..but then those pics!!!!!!! I was like..BAM!! And started to remembering how was it feel after watch BBJX..and..I know I said I'm ready to the tragedy..but still.. T_T 

The dark chocolate is getting into our throat now..huaaaaa..(I remember after watching BBJX..my mood was down almost a week..and just to forget the feeling I watch RM continuedly for hours..literally!!) What am I going to do now *sob sob* but I just couldn't take my eyes off this drama.

Anyway..thank you @MoOnLoVeRz ..but..whaaa..okay, gud nite chingu..I better take my medicine now..

• Like 17

@bebebisous33 Thank you for tagging me!

As always your analysis made me re-watching the whole drama again. It is so new to me to comprehend the gesture made by the actors. I found it interesting that the small gesture might bring a big significance. Your words are so deep that I can myself felt how artistry this drama is. Would like to read more!

@briseis 

Your post is well thought and full of great points! Wahhh, I never thought that this drama has so many different layers to interpret. Would like to read more of your future post! 

• Like 13