[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

Spoiler

@fathiayunia hai dear.. Yah selamat datang ke club orang2 yang mendedikasikan seperempat waktunya buat MLSH deh ya.. Jangan harap bisa tidur. Hahaha..

@dhia205 Lah kenapa dah dia kayak gitu? Tapi thread kita memang jalannya ngepot sih.. Mungkin bener juga dia kebanyakan backpedaling. 

Spoiler

Ada ada aja dah ya.. Tapi gpp sih seru juga. Jadi inget thread reply 1997. Nah itu baru post war hahaha... 

Edited by LyraYoo
text has no english translations :(
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

:tears: oh gosh what happened to Hae Soo? i got shock see the pics, Wang Sooo....please take care her, as i said in my previous post maybe.. he will get angry how people around him done this to Hae Soo, he will hate it and maybe took revenge.

@MoOnLoVeRz thank you for pics.

Please sharing with us chingu who knew story from C version about this scenes, thank youu T_T poor Hae Soo and Wang So, they're cruel.

You can back read one or two pages and there's already a rough translation of the text review for the next episode (Sorry I don't remember the exact page number so I can't give it to you). The K-adaptation has taken a different route to the C-ver but if you're still keen on knowing what happened in the original version then here it is:

Spoiler

In C-version, the 8th prince and his gang set up a plan against the 4th prince (it has been so long so I no longer remember what he did exactly :) ). However, the 13th prince took all the blame on himself in order to protect his 4th brother whom he has been so close with and received the punishment from the King. In that situation the 4th prince couldn't do anything otherwise the King would think that he was involved in the 13 prince's case and was eyeing the throne. Ruoxi, however, couldn't stand watching her best friend being placed under house arrest without doing anything. The rain scene occured when she was trying to save the 13th prince by begging for the King's forgiveness. She kneeled in the rain for hours and after the 4th prince learnt about that he went to find her and shielded her from the rain. He also gave her a hug and it has become an iconic scene of the drama.

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, yuuqiikeke said:

Hi guys, it's my first time posting here! :) Just a question though, don't know if anyone asked or said before, why would Queen Yoo used a poison that was not lethal enough to cause immediate death if she wants the crown prince dead? :P Hahaha of course I know if the poison was too lethal, the show would end there :sweatingbullets:

On a side note, I can't wait for monday to come to see those scenes come alive on my screen!!!! :lol: Can I fast forward the time like what I do when watching boring drama? hehehe

My speculation, it was intentional that the poison was not lethal because it was not really targeting crown prince's life, but her scheme was mainly aimed for DAMIWON as a whole to frame them in some gravely sin. Remember in episode 9, when she confronted Yo for being a failure at rain ritual, in anger she vowed to set DAMIWON on fire. This was the manifestation of her vengeful idea, and haesoo most likely handpicked as a perfect scapegoat, she's been on her radar ever since she treated crown prince disease and helping wang so covering his scar, she wants to get rid off her for good. 

And since she can also sense her importance towards wang so, it would be a huge blow for him to lose her. So yes, she cleverly killing two birds with one stone. Not to mention that lady oh (probably her source of jealousy) would eventually step up for her. Oh well.. what a good day for evil Queen. LOL. 

And here I am, I just have to brace myself for the upcoming heartbreak and prepare a huge bucket for my tears next Monday.. 

• Like 24

13 minutes ago, alna0507 said:

But i think is indeed queen yoo is the one that want to poison CP, but the one that frame HS could be YH.. may be she aware of So feeling for Soo and want to get rid of her so she can have So...

perhaps, if it shows that YH is working with the Queen, but if she wants to be you know queen right and she wants So. then Isnt the Queen and YH's goal sort of opposite, though they have a current common goal to get rid of CP, but still later on it would work against them?

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, arabela said:

thanks for your ideas!

I also believe she is not in love with WS now and this will come in the future. And I also think that her feelings to WW are real and meant to be taken serious - these feelings will transform soon probably in just friend feelings, and they never were so strong as for WS, but it doesnt meant necessarily they were superficial or untrue. My opinion is that she falled in love with WW, but she will fall in love for WS at a more deep level and for the rest of her life. 

But I am having a different accent when is about her feelings toward WS :)  and I hope is ok for you to share it, cause we can agree to disagree :)

Also she more or less clearly rejected Eun, but for sure she wasnt encouraging him , I dont find her being so clear when it was about WS.  My perspective is that neither WS feelings, neither her are white and black and there is no clear cut point. Their feelings accumulate uncounscioulsy and transform and grow and reach a point where they become clear and conscious - for WS that point was in the singing scene and then after make-up scene he wanted and could assume what he was feeling - this is why he said " remember? I said this to you once. Now or then, or when you touched my face I make up my mind". I find this very credible, Some people fall in love at first sight, but for many of us falling in love is a process that beggins sometimes even with antipathy, flows through curiosity, caring, friendship, a form of unconcious attraction, and just after sometimes we realise that not knowing when we are in love with that person. 

For HS that point it will be in the future. But till know there are, for me at least 2 pieces that could rise up questions: one is in the end of ep 4 - when they look into each other for a second and then look apart both of us, like they were "embarrased" (it was for WS also, and we can have some sort of confirmation as this was one of the 3 moments he remembered when he was on the lake after the singing scene); and the second one is when he first tried to kiss her after the make-up scene- I know for you she seemd just shocked ... for me ... I saw her shocked in other scenes and it doesnt seem to me to be just shocked .. or let me put it other way ; she wasnt shocked like she was when she discovered him almost naked, without the mask, in the bath ... I find it more to be the shock someone feel when the guy you are unaware attracted touches you - the shock is from what you feel not from what is happening ... like in the second kiss - I just have to think what if it wouldnt be forced by WS, but for example the 3th prince, would she reacted the same? if the 14th prince or the Crown Prince, or Eun would try to kiss her, would her reaction be the same?  would be the same kind of shocked? the same kind of refusal? the same kind of her body reaction? ... I doubt that .... 

but of course this is just speculation and I know there is room for plenty other ideas, other arguments ... and you could be right :)

Human Heart is mysterious , no one can correctly decipher someones feelings solely based on their actions... which leaves us to each of our own interpretations... only thing we can do is share them and discuss....  which we are doing right now...

One point you made is had other princes kissed her would the reaction be same ... i would say No and Yes at the same time.... No because she would not have feared them like she fears So and Yes because except for Wook she would have rejected everyone of them kissing her the same way she did to So...

• Like 14

LOVE THIS " Time passed slowly, the intensity of the rain did not change, the fierce wind and torrential rain were like infinite whips, thrashing the heavens, the earth, and everything in the universe with all it’s might. Even though the cold had already penetrated my body, my heart slowly filled with warm thoughts. The whole sky was full of wind and rain, but one person was accompanying me through this suffering! Enduring! Hurting! Grinning and bearing!"

• Like 24

Although I'm behind with speed of this forum, I enjoy jumping around and reading the discussions. Really helps my anticipation for the next episode.

I love Wang So and can see why people are defensive against Hae Soo's rejection, fear, and change of behavior towards.

But if you think about it rational. This girl probably never believed in time travelled...yet travelled 1000 years..

Then she starts having crazy visions about a friend being king, who without her help was the black sheep of the family and seemingly was as much of an outsider as she is. It must be crazy to know that your actions had that much influence. She is fearful because she cares for the majority  of the princes (maybe currently in love with one), and having hazy knowledge of the future king (the person she unknowingly helped) killing them must be scary.

The second vision of Wang So killing Wang Eun and his wife is the final straw for her fears.

If she was able to time travel, it is not much more of a stretch for her to believe her visions will come true.

It is sad that her fear currently overshadows all the potential good she knows of Wang So, but then again she is not yet in love with him. As of right now, she loves a person who might fall victim to Wang So more, and wants to protect him and the other princes.

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Adnana said:

Queen Yoo's primary objective all this time has been to kill the Crown Prince. It just doesn't make sense that she wouldn't use a lethal poison. Which begs the question: after drinking that poisoned tea, how the heck does 4th Prince survive?

sorry to cut ur post...

And i did wonder about the same if CP was Queen's aim and WS ended up drinking it how he is still alive ?

Was this poison has to do something with CP's allergy...like it would be more lethal for CP cause it has the content dangerous for his allergies and WS survived cause he dint have any...I am still not sure how WS survived but thats all i could thought of

5 minutes ago, arabela said:

LOVE THIS " Time passed slowly, the intensity of the rain did not change, the fierce wind and torrential rain were like infinite whips, thrashing the heavens, the earth, and everything in the universe with all it’s might. Even though the cold had already penetrated my body, my heart slowly filled with warm thoughts. The whole sky was full of wind and rain, but one person was accompanying me through this suffering! Enduring! Hurting! Grinning and bearing!"

and that bold line defines their love in all thick and thin, in all good and bad facing all together and coming out as just One.

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, SukBin said:

Human Heart is mysterious , no one can correctly decipher someones feelings solely based on their actions... which leaves us to each of our own interpretations... only thing we can do is share them and discuss....  which we are doing right now...

One point you made is had other princes kissed her would the reaction be same ... i would say No and Yes at the same time.... No because she would not have feared them like she fears So and Yes because except for Wook she would have rejected everyone of them kissing her the same way she did to So...

yes, you are right, we cannot corectly decipher feelings only by actions ... we have to wait the next episode to understand more her reaction

till then, I can only hope that she would say No to my question :) - (meaning she would say she would reject them in a more dramatic and transparent way, and that she is not able to be so clear when is about WS, even is a kiss she didnt wanted it; and this is not related to her being afraid to him)

BUT is only 2 days apart from Monday and we will find soon !!!! 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, bingewatcherinsomniac said:

My speculation, it was intentional that the poison was not lethal because it was not really targeting crown prince's life, but her scheme was mainly aimed for DAMIWON as a whole to frame them in some gravely sin. Remember in episode 9, when she confronted Yo for being a failure at rain ritual, in anger she vowed to set DAMIWON on fire. This was the manifestation of her vengeful idea, and haesoo most likely handpicked as a perfect scapegoat, she's been on her radar ever since she treated crown prince disease and helping wang so covering his scar, she wants to get rid off her for good. 

And since she can also sense her importance towards wang so, it would be a huge blow for him to lose her. So yes, she cleverly killing two birds with one stone. Not to mention that lady oh (probably her source of jealousy) would eventually step up for her. Oh well.. what a good day for evil Queen. LOL. 

And here I am, I just have to brace myself for the upcoming heartbreak and prepare a huge bucket for my tears next Monday.. 

Hey thank you for your reply!

Scheming queen she is, however her plans are always disrupted by WS hahaha. But this time, even though her plan didn't really go her way, I think she managed to get some reaps from this poisoning incident. Sigh, I guess the evil has to win sometimes too, for the plot to move forward. 

I am too, also bracing for this monday's episode. Haven't been able to study well for the whole week after seeing episode 10's preview HAHAHAH.

• Like 14

36 minutes ago, shiraru said:
The new stills are killing me, seriously!! My heart hurts...oh my...It seems that episode 10 is where the 'fun' begins...IU said it's on episode 11, but maybe 11th episode is where the conflict is resolved and Wang So x Hae Soo finally and officially becoming a couple?

I have mixed feelings about this. Obviously I'm hoping Monday would come faster, but I don't want to see our leading characters suffering again...:bawling: 

But Wang So drank the poison to save her if she was going to be punished even if the CP didn't drink it why did Wang So go this far then ? :( gotta wait till Monday to find out I guess :(  

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, pigsflyy said:

Although I'm behind with speed of this forum, I enjoy jumping around and reading the discussions. Really helps my anticipation for the next episode.

I love Wang So and can see why people are defensive against Hae Soo's rejection, fear, and change of behavior towards.

Wang So x Haesoo.....

Gu jun pyo x geum jandi....

boys over flowers goryeo version:grin:

• Like 8