[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

My fellow MLSHR fans!!! 

Again with the late post rambling! Finally getting to watch episode 7!! I'm trying to savor every last second of this episode haha 

I read some of the recaps and theories as I was racing home and now I finally get to experience this in my own eyes. 

We can clearly see HS's heart wavering when WS tells her not to do it again! I really wonder how HS will get over Wook... WS kills her with his...kindness? xD

• Like 14

It kills me to know that there are many scenes that are cut and we will never get to see..I wish they just extended the series instead. I know it is difficult with ratings..but if they sell the box sets with all the cuts included, I would be very tempted. Love this series!!

• Like 12

1 minute ago, pigsflyy said:

It kills me to know that there are many scenes that are cut and we will never get to see..I wish they just extended the series instead. I know it is difficult with ratings..but if they sell the box sets with all the cuts included, I would be very tempted. Love this series!!

I'd buy it if there were English Subs on it * v *

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, outofspace said:

Looks like the special is just a history lesson? 

Yes, this was that Special Episdoe that aired on August 26 before MLSHR aired. Oh well. I was looking forward to unreleased scenes. :(

4 minutes ago, fairyalice said:

I guess this might be a completions of the history or whatever we have seen a bit of on youtube?

They'll also probably show the long Korean teaser and the BTS scenes. :bawling: I was hoping for something new. Anyhow, I'll rewatch Ep7 with subs. :D

• Like 8

so..basically..a history lesson? to try to get ppl to more understand the backgorund situation? hhhh...I think I'm going to go home now to get some rest and eat lunch (I'm at my office right now) beside I don't know what they're talking about..though I don't mind seeing LJGs face all over again..hohoho :wub: I'll rely on my friends recaps here :P:phew:

• Like 8

Just now, pigsflyy said:

Moon Lovers is 100 percent pre-recorded drama so SBS can't extended also can't cut the episode.

thanks god, if not pre-recorded, they will cut 2,4 episode because the rating was so poor also this drama produced by big company. 

• Like 8

I really believe JM knows why GHJ is in the body of HS by the mere fact that he always points out that it is her fate. It would have been better if he told her beforehand that she will serve as a trigger for WS wanting to seek the throne but then it would influence how she would act and knowing who she is, she would do everything to make sure that no one gets hurt or is killed in the process, thus changing history. JM "allowed" her to be chosen as the next bride of the king because he knew she would find a way to get out of it, and instead “suggested” her being sent to Concubine Oh so there will be opportunities for her to become closer to WS. He knows everything that will happen so he "manipulated" or set up the circumstances from the time WS swapped with CP for the ritual, or even from the time WS was taught martial arts by the general, to prepare his for his future role. Perhaps it was even his doing that WS was asked by the king to join the ritual for the very first time. JM knew that WS was not interested at this time to seek the throne and was just satisfied to be allowed to remain in the palace.

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, notintoyou said:

I don't think this is just history background.  So far theyre recapping the past episodes

The only thing we hope can come out of this, is that it will pipe the curiosity of those who don't feel like watching all the previous episodes to find out if the series is getting better. This week's episodes were a crucial turning point in the tone of the story because it is about to get real ugly.

• Like 13

42 minutes ago, Gitakawaii said:

wouldn't the reason he's hiding his relationship is because he's protecting Haesoo? wouldn't she again be in big trouble if they found out about her relationship with WW. 

anyone here watched the chinese version? so far how is the comparison between the korean version and chinese version? are they similar or slightly similar? anyone care to share :) 

Yes... He indeed want to protect Soo, he protects and wish this condition can stay like this (like frozen time). To maintain the condition he hide and avoid that's make chance. Like, he want to hold Soo's hand but when JiMong appear he release it... his choice to hide the scar too

But until when? Until when he can do that? He cannot always hide and avoid the condition

That's why I said my modern mind (or should I say me) that make me begin to hate him...  

Doesn't mean that what he did is wrong... 

• Like 6

I am yet to watch epi7 with subs (hard subs are not in sync the version i downloaded of raw) and just sarted downloading soft subs.

Seems like many of us here are wondering why WS said "I  hate you eyes, gaze like crazy"

Just my take on that:

We have seen now that WS has moment of self realization that he has feelings for HS, he cant be indifferent towards her, her presence stirred his emotions deep inside his heart. Her mirror like eyes just a way how she touches his stone like heart. He just cant let her look at him (when you are in love or even one sided crush you cant hold the gaze of the one you love cause your eyes can tell everything that your is heart feeling and you cant say aloud). and when she looked at him/his scar straight (with no mock/pity or no shock) he must have had felt I cant be here and did not know how to react so he leaves. But this moment was not just this...

Second..you want to look best for your crush and scar makes him lesser than best for anyone. He feels he is inferior and has no right to love a gal as beautifully perfect as HS, he thinks she will start hating him so he preferred to leave (but she has already seen his scar and much more than that as per @qwenli, oh gosh how can i forget that scene....). So his leaving the scene was a way to avoid seeing her reactions of hate or embarrassment to be seen as his ally.

Finally...he pinned her to the wall holding her scarred wrist and saying "I hate your eyes and that gaze of you". He was trying to run away from her her to avoid those expressions (at least from her) what he saw in others eyes. But she did not leave him, she followed him and he was caught, caught in his weakness, as we say offense is the best defense and his way of confronting her was no different than that. What he was saying "I hate your gaze" and what he was meaning "I cant let you look at me at my weakest to prevent you judging me based on that. Your gaze makes me feel weak on my knees cause I cant hold how you look at me with no pity but support. So I have no other way but to hate that gaze to keep me sane. To condition my brain thinking i hate you to not to seek your support everytime I feel such situations again. Otherwise I dont know what I'd do then" and not to forget the only person he stared the longest was HS.

@bebebisous33 brain is working yeah all credit to this thread, and all lovely people and obviously WS.

@MadraRua loved those gif WW-HS.... i am enjoying WW-HS ship till WS-HS ship will speed up.

@fairyalice yeahhh for that anticipated scar kiss scene...if that happens i'll always be gratefull to Drama Gods for granting me my wish.....

@violet90I am with you that he dint expect her to react different than how others in that room reacted. He dint expect her to not just see the scar on face but also to see how deep it is inside his heart, his personality. And thats what made him expressed that way... cause he is used to of facing those usually reaction but what HS gave was not something he ever came across..

• Like 22