[Drama 2016] Moon Lovers ❤ Scarlet Heart Ryeo, 달의 연인-보보경심 려 \^0^/ Soompi Kdrama 2016 Winner

Admin

7 minutes ago, zi4r said:

Haha... Happy to provide you with some entertainment while at office :D

As for looking like a nutcase, I don't think anyone of us is all that sane at the moment -- call it MLSHR effect. Last night, I was live-streaming the drama while on train, muttering and giggling to myself quite loudly it seems. Cuz by the time I looked up, people sitting across me were trying their best not to meet my eyes. :sweatingbullets::P

yeah me too. My life is not the same anymore. My daily routine dedicated solely for Moon Lover or SoSoo couple to be precise. Every morning before  I start working and in betwen my work I will browse soompi/ this thread to fill my hunger of SoSoo couple. To see if there are any new BTS, pics etc etc. Sigh!!  I wish this drama end quickly. I cannot live like this anymore. My heart cannot take it any longer :dizzy::heart::heart:

• Like 16

@qwenli I totally understand your frustration, I am with you, I suggest you rest today and watch the episode just to enjoy it, thank you for your recaps and all your work but please stay among us still, we love having you here.

I still haven't watched the episode because I wanted to watch the SBS version as it seems more acceptable. I am calmer today, more hopeful that maybe these two episodes are the last we get of HS and her confusion, she will probably see the real WW in today's episode and it will be the end of her feelings and clinging for him. Honestly my frustration was not much about her not accepting WS's heart as much as it was about her still having feelings for Wook after the way he turned her back on her. But slowly and reading a lot of insights of our amazing members here I think I understand where she is coming from and that maybe she wanted to see if her loyalty and feelings were not so misplaced after all, that she was not so wrong again in her judgment. 

Let's see what happens next.

• Like 16

GOOD EVE ECLIPSES! 3HRS AND 44MINS TO GO!

After watching SBS version without sub, I thought that HS's expression when she saw WW was rather interesting. Disbelief? I think some had the same thought when they saw WW approach HS in that scene. He actually had the nerve. I give it to his non-existent sense of shame. But love KHN nonetheless. 

After seeing this version of HS, I wish she would just be far away from all this as possible. She looked the most pitiful to me. WS now has the King's favor,  everyone's eyeing him as someone to covet. Someone desirable. While HS she's probably going to die pitifully. The way she stubbornly hold on to WW's empty promises and their so-called love, is a prelude of how she's going to hold on to WS once she realize he was the one she truly loves.

So, I hope that HS will just get out of there fast. She's been through enough. I hope she can just live and die peacefully.. My heart already in pain, thinking of the sacrifices she will do for WS as he covet the throne for whatever reason. Be it for HS or what.

Let's be honest,  some of WS decision will be against HS's beliefs and may shutter her further into pieces as he work his way to the throne.

Spoiler

Like how he will punish 9th prince and Chaeryung. 9th did die by WS's hands. Let's hope they don't get CR involved. But still.

Possible punishment for 8th Prince and his coup. No matter how evil a person is, despite all disappointment,  I don't wish to see him die. 

Despite what WW did, GHJ as she is, won't be happy to see his downfall and rejoice. She is someone selfless,  always putting others above herself. If 8th Prince fall into misfortune. That will have an impact on HS. After all, he was there when she needed someone to be her comfort zone. 

He was someone she cared for once. 

Excited for EP13 THOUGH! 

• Like 11

@mitheone

WW is standing with WY now. They have brought armed soldiers into the palace. 

WW is ashamed in front of HS when he sees her I think. Also, he might be afraid she might get caught in the midst of any fighting that might take place.

WY is justifying his stance by saying that it has been quite sometime since his mother has entered the king's palace. He wants his mother to be sent out.

JM tells WY and his comrades that their coming like this means rebellion

During WY and WW talk, WW.asks a favour from WY that in the encounter WS must be killed. WY declares that favour need not be asked since he also plans to kill him.

I think today's episode will show the king's demise. There will be no major fighting as the news of the king's death will be announced. Also, crown prince WM will become king and all will bow to him. There is a scene like that in the drama preview in the beginning.

Totally excited about today's episode.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, qwenli said:

(..............)  Someone drank poison for you and you gave them the load of trash talk?  Sure, she likes him but not enuf. She loves wook way much more, that was very clear to me in the conversation by the river in both versions.

( hi @qwenli, I am really grateful for your live translations)

It is a recurrent reproach to HS that since WS "drank poison for her she wouldnt, at least, give him this hard time".

However, WS would  hate any feeling of gratitude from HS  (as he hated HS pitylook on him). He does not want pity or gratitude from HS,  he does not want her to change her character (he enjoys/likes/misses the "tomboyish" attitude of HS, and not the "domicile" one -episode 10).What he wants is  that she changes her feelings towards him (or rather to realize her feelings for him), and here  with "feelings" definitely  is not meant "gratitude" (in the jail scene, one of the reason WS denied that he drank poison for her sake, is not to burden her with "this debt", besides, he drank the poison not for her sake, but for his sake: he loves HS, he wants her alive and well).

WS is a free spirit and he fall for  HS because he sees her as a free spirit too. And between free, equal persons who love each others there is no space for feelings like "in debt" or " pity",  but  space for whimsical, lighthearted encounters and exchanges like “HS: -you are hopeless-WS: -you are worse” (jail scene) or “WS:-I lied” (after the “stolen kiss”) even when things are at the edge, even amidst turmoil, situations of life and death, betrayal etc.

Ps: I was also disappointed with HS harsh words to WS, but mainly because there are only 8 episodes left, so the time is pressing. And because I really want the characters of  the korean scarlet heart to escape the tragic fate  of the chinese scarlet heart. They are so different in so many aspects, so their love can be developed differently.

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, junejungki said:

yeah me too. My life is not the same anymore. My daily routine dedicated solely for Moon Lover or SoSoo couple to be precise. Every morning before  I start working and in betwen my work I will browse soompi/ this thread to fill my hunger of SoSoo couple. To see if there are any new BTS, pics etc etc. Sigh!!  I wish this drama end quickly. I cannot live like this anymore. My heart cannot take it any longer :dizzy::heart::heart:

My heart already totally dedicated to moon lover until I can feel the panic attack like Soo did. Even my hub complained... LOL

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, ilovekorearocks said:

GOOD EVE ECLIPSES! 3HRS AND 44MINS TO GO!

After watching SBS version without sub, I thought that HS's expression when she saw WW was rather interesting. Disbelief? I think some had the same thought when they saw WW approach HS in that scene. He actually had the nerve. I give it to his non-existent sense of shame. But love KHN nonetheless. 

After seeing this version of HS, I wish she would just be far away from all this as possible. She looked the most pitiful to me. WS now has the King's favor,  everyone's eyeing him as someone to covet. Someone desirable. While HS she's probably going to die pitifully. The way she stubbornly hold on to WW's empty promises and their so-called love, is a prelude of how she's going to hold on to WS once she realize he was the one she truly loves.

So, I hope that HS will just get out of there fast. She's been through enough. I hope she can just live and die peacefully.. My heart already in pain, thinking of the sacrifices she will do for WS as he covet the throne for whatever reason. Be it for HS or what.

Let's be honest,  some of WS decision will be against HS's beliefs and may shutter her further into pieces as he work his way to the throne.

Hide contents

Like how he will punish 9th prince and Chaeryung. 9th did die by WS's hands. Let's hope they don't get CR involved. But still.

Possible punishment for 8th Prince and his coup. No matter how evil a person is, despite all disappointment,  I don't wish to see him die. 

Despite what WW did, GHJ as she is, won't be happy to see his downfall and rejoice. She is someone selfless,  always putting others above herself. If 8th Prince fall into misfortune. That will have an impact on HS. After all, he was there when she needed someone to be her comfort zone. 

He was someone she cared for once. 

Excited for EP13 THOUGH! 

I don't think Wang Wook will die. I can't find the interview anymore since I know no Korean. But there was an interview that KHN said Wang Wook doesn't have a death scene. So therefore, he won't die or at least he'll die naturally. But for sure, 9th prince and Chaeryung will suffer sooner or later. :( I hope Chaeryung's death won't be as terrifying as in the original.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Evangeline Yang said:

My heart already totally dedicated to moon lover until I can feel the panic attack like Soo did. Even my hub complained... LOL

At least I know I am not alone. My husband totally understand my mental state right now. Panic attack, fanatic whatever name you call it. He leave me alone. heheheheh!!!

• Like 12

ah finally I've figured out how to reply to this forum . I'm so happy that I've finally found a platform to express my love for moon lovers and thanks to everyone who analysed the episodes and pointed out minor details . i think we've all come to a safe conclusion that Haesoo IS very much in love with Wangso as well , she just thinks of herself as a misfortune and doesn't want to hinder his future as king . for that, i can forgive. but the scene with Wook made me so confused. "then all is good" after hearing Wook's confession that he missed her too, every second . so whats up ??????? i can't understand why the scriptwriter added the scene . can someone kindly explain to me what they thought of that scene ? also i swear this thread moves at the speed of Wangso's horse i really can't keep up with it but I'm so happy everyone here adores Moon Lovers :heart: (the heart is cute too)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, yongwonhi4jfc said:

So I guess answering @dears 's previous question WS is going to marry YH, unless the writer is intending to deviate from history or delay the marriage until HS dies....which I doubt.

Gwangjong's wiki page: 

YCpFpi1.png

Brace brace for more incoming angst

I already know the history fact and I didn't ask about it.

What I mean, in the story, the reason whether Wang So will ever marry Yeon Hwa, is because Hae Soo encourage him to do that in order not to change history. And I asked that to the person who claimed that she knew the story. And I kinda thought that make sense.

• Like 5