[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinklegirl007

^ Thanks, I tried to download it from cb,

but for some reason it was like 3kb per sec....

today I think I'll have to download from your ysi link!

Thanks again!!!

I'm also uploading the episode onto megaupload in case the yousendit link dies.

This episode was hilarious as well. I can't wait to see how the story progresses.

Is it just me or does Park Shi Yeon look...different? She looks a lot different (uglier, IMO) from her pictures from modeling and CFs.

Download from this link if you CAN'T use CB. If you can, support creidesca's CB. I always got great shows thanks to her CB =]

MY GIRL EPISODE 2 Megaupload Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RBHOEFG8

Just trying to spread the love for this drama. How were the ratings for episode 2? I don't know where to check -__-;;. Yoo Lin's name is SO similar to mine (mine has one less "o").

Do you think we can get sylver to put the megaupload links on the first page? It makes it more convenient for people to find instead of having to look through pages and pages. It worked very well in the Lovers in Paris thread.

Guest pinklegirl007

Just trying to spread the love for this drama. How were the ratings for episode 2? I don't know where to check -__-;;. Yoo Lin's name is SO similar to mine (mine has one less "o").

Ranking Nationwide

8. 드라마스페셜<마이걸> SBS 15.7

Ranking in Seoul

5. 드라마스페셜<마이걸> SBS 17.0

The ratings in the 2nd episode is not the best, but better than the 1st....

its a good start for the first week, hopefully My Girl will get 20% ratings by next week!!

The 2nd episode was better than the first, I'm already liking this drama!

The 2nd episode was much funnier than the first episode!!

So everybody should watch it!!!!!!

Ranking Nationwide

8. 드라마스페셜<마이걸> SBS 15.7

Ranking in Seoul

5. 드라마스페셜<마이걸> SBS 17.0

The ratings in the 2nd episode is not the best, but better than the 1st....

its a good start for the first week, hopefully My Girl will get 20% ratings by next week!!

The 2nd episode was better than the first, I'm already liking this drama!

The 2nd episode was much funnier than the first episode!!

So everybody should watch it!!!!!!

not bad at all.

KTH/IVY <3

Guest pinklegirl007

^ That's so true!! Eric's gf looks much better in pictures...

and I also don't like her voice and her acting is quite stiff,

but it is her first time...

PSY just doesn't have that "look" of an actress,

if you know what I mean...

she looks more like a model or singer type of face....

Guest annababy

YEAH~SHE'S photogenic :D

i agree, she can speak english fluently right? i swear she doesn't look 100% korean, looks mixed with another asian parent

Guest pinklily

i just had a chance to watch today's episode and have to agree that it's gotten better. i'm left excited about next week's episodes. LDH's comic expressions have quickly grown on me. :) plus, i found LDW to be very cute in this episode. he has a great smile and very charming expressions. the other male lead, Lee Jun-Ki, was a distraction for me. i just can't get pass the fact that his eyebrows are so perfectly shaped...and so thin. :lol::lol::lol: it's not that he comes off girlish, it's just that he really looks like a girl sometimes, especially with that hair cut. strangely enough, i still find him cute. i'm sure his look will grow on me too. Park Si-Yeon was okay from what I saw, but she only had like 3 lines in this episode.

i agree with someone who said earlier that LDH and LDW looks like they're going to have great chemistry in this series. i can already see that with the first two episodes.

i quite enjoyed this episode and am definitely looking forward to next week's. :)

Archived