[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

poor girl meets rich guy plot again?!! The cast looks cute, esp. the main girl, she looks very sweet and bubbly but I'm not too sure about this overly repetitive theme, lol.

Guest pinklegirl007

^ It may have the same theme, but with a different feel/vibe, I guess, because I main character girl is ditzy and bubbly, but not the most honest person.... you see, her character is a con-artist, a fraud, but at the same time its suppose to comedic, becuase she's not really that bright!

Guest pinklily

i'll support her. i found her quite funny in sweet 18. looking forward to seeing her turn as a comedic heroine. i think she's a great actress and hopefully she'll deliver once again in this new drama.

i hope this drama delivers as a whole though. that's what it'll need in order to succeed. i haven't been following any k-dramas lately. hopefully this will be the one to get me hooked again. :D

Guest guccigal

Am soooo excited to sww LEE DONG WUK again.

I fell for him hard on WOODEN CAROUSEL, sigh...he was just so cool there, so handsome...

then I watched him on ISLAND TEACHER VILLAGE- sigh, what a doctor!

then he was on " The Love I Can't Say"- he played a reluctant groom. So cute.

Sigh...Lee dong Wook is every girl's PRINCE CHARMING.

he is the type of guy that would melt a girl's heart slowly but surely. He is not a stunner like Daniel Henney but somebody very endearing. sigh.......

I can't wait to download episode 1 already. thanks to uploaders in advance

Guest guccigal

LEE DONG WOOK is not an eyecandy or has instant charisma n no instant attraction.

BUT he will surely slowly creep into your heart. he is so endearing n cute. with his boyish goodlooks, he can go futher.

Lee Dong Wuk doesn't have Kwon Sang Woo's sexy appeal but he is a charmer!! The more I watched hi series, the deeper I fell for him. He is just so endearing, a guy full of charm

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Don't worry, I don't know how to do subs.... but if there aren't any subs, I'll make summaries for each episode.... I 've been looking forward to this drama for a long time, and I did summaries for the drama right before this one. However, hopefully this drama will get so hit, that there will be alot of soompiers willing make subs for people who can't understand korean. I'm looking forward to LDH's acting... I liked her in GR and I voted for her in the SBS drama award...

Guest flyfany89

LEE DONG WOOK is not an eyecandy or has instant charisma n no instant attraction.

BUT he will surely slowly creep into your heart. he is so endearing n cute. with his boyish goodlooks, he can go futher.

Lee Dong Wuk doesn't have Kwon Sang Woo's sexy appeal but he is a charmer!! The more I watched hi series, the deeper I fell for him. He is just so endearing, a guy full of charm

^ i agree with her!!

i hope there will be people who will upload the drama episodes onto ysi or other downloadable file for other people who can't dl from clubbox...

1 MORE DAY LEFT!!!!

Guest pinklegirl007

^ I know, one more day left!!! I hope this drama is as good all the hype its getting!!! I can't wait to see Lee Da Hae.... she was so good in Green Rose!! Lee Dong Wook is really cute, but I've never seen him act, I'm looking forward to seeing him too!

yeah!1 i admit lee dong wook is cute,, he has this boy next door feature... but .. forgive me ,,, i still love Kosoo and ldh tandemm

but im not closing my doors... its too early to tell .,, iF this new partnership will have a good Feed back

Archived