[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i feel so funny but happy the same time for both Lee Dae Hee and Ko Soo. They just did a very intense drama Green Rose with their great instene acting and now they both act as a funny but cute characters in their new dramas....they really deserve good drama award at the SBS award show.

Guest chibikko

Is this a comedy ? cause if' it's not, then I won't bother puttingit up to my CB :mellow:

yeah it's a comedy

Ratings for episode 1:

Nationwide: 14.6% (ranked 8th)

Seoul: 15.8% (ranked 6th)

wow..those are pretty good ratings to start off with! :D

Okay, I just watched the first episode, and I have to admit, it wasn't the best, but it was ok.... I think the story will improve! I don't like the other guy, not Lee Dong Wook, but the other main character guy.... he looks like a girl... LDH and Eric's girlfriend are really pretty... but I'm not to impressed with Lee Dong Wook's acting... his acting isn't very realistic... Lee Da Hae was the only comic character in this drama and I think she pulled off her character pretty well for her first time in this kind of role... she was funny, in a lot of parts! But sometimes overdoing it!

What did everyone else think of the first episode?????

Haven't seen yet so didn't have any comment :P

i wonder how ldy's character would pan out as the story progresses. for epi. 01, right now sometimes i find her character expressions a little too exaggerated...

Guest pinklegirl007

i wonder how ldy's character would pan out as the story progresses. for epi. 01, right now sometimes i find her character expressions a little too exaggerated...

I agree that her expressions are a little exaggerated... if she acted more realistically funny like Song Hye Gyo in Full House, I think that the scenes would have been more funny. But I still found it enjoyable and for episode 1, its a good start... Out of all the dramas out right now, this drama is the only one that I am really interested in... cuz of LDH, her acting was also stiff in the beginning of GR, but she was able to develop her character well, as the story progressed... I am hoping for the same to happen in this drama! She looked really cute with the new hairstyle and colorful clothing!! :)

Archived