[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

Guest pinklegirl007

^ Even if this drama doesn't get hit, I have a feeling that the chemistry with LDH and LDW will be very good... from the news coverage of this drama, it seems that all of the main characters get along really well, and seem quite close already.... also I know that LDH is a very fun and bubbly person in real life, so she's able to bond with her co stars easily. I remember that Hyun Bin even showed up to her first fan meeting, and they only did a mv together, and I heard its hard to bond with co-stars during an mv shooting unlike dramas, because they're too short.... see that shows what a lovable person LDH is!! Eric's gf who plays the mean girl in this drama even said that it sucks when LDH isn't in a scene or with them becuase the mood of the shooting becomes sulung hae, and that LDH is fun person to be around!

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Even if this drama doesn't get hit, I have a feeling that the chemistry with LDH and LDW will be very good... from the news coverage of this drama, it seems that all of the main characters get along really well, and seem quite close already.... also I know that LDH is a very fun and bubbly person in real life, so she's able to bond with her co stars easily. I remember that Hyun Bin even showed up to her first fan meeting, and they only did a mv together, and I heard its hard to bond with co-stars during an mv shooting unlike dramas, because they're too short.... see that shows what a lovable person LDH is!! Eric's gf who plays the mean girl in this drama even said that it sucks when LDH isn't in a scene or with them becuase the mood of the shooting becomes sulung hae, and that LDH is fun person to be around!

tnx for the wonderful info~! yaho!! yeaho!!! i heard also that shes an extrovert type of girl and infact.. GS has a lot of good things to say about her when they did GR.. .. .. not only he said that shes beautiful . but shes a very good actress as well.!!!

having this qualities wont make her less difficult doing this series.. i supposed... !!! shes my favorite actress...]

LDH B.F MUST BE VERY LUCKY ..

this drama sounds interesting!!! I wanna see! I hope someone can upload it in Mega or YSi! And yeah LDH seem like a fun person to hang out with.

Guest pinklegirl007

OOOOoH!!!! I'm downloading the first episode right now!!!!! I hope its good..... I will right an unbias feedback, after watching it for all those who wonder if its worth watching or not!

And thanks to Credeisca for uploading to cb!!!

OOOOoH!!!! I'm downloading the first episode right now!!!!! I hope its good..... I will right an unbias feedback, after watching it for all those who wonder if its worth watching or not!

And thanks to Credeisca for uploading to cb!!!

niice~ im waiting for the HQ episode.

KTH/IVY <3

Guest Access DENIED

I really really love lee dae hee. i think she's really gorgeous and really good at acting as a rising star.. If you watched king flower fairy, you will know what i'm talking about..

I'm so glad she's getting some spotlight..

Guest pinklegirl007

Okay, I just watched the first episode, and I have to admit, it wasn't the best, but it was ok.... I think the story will improve! I don't like the other guy, not Lee Dong Wook, but the other main character guy.... he looks like a girl... LDH and Eric's girlfriend are really pretty... but I'm not to impressed with Lee Dong Wook's acting... his acting isn't very realistic... Lee Da Hae was the only comic character in this drama and I think she pulled off her character pretty well for her first time in this kind of role... she was funny, in a lot of parts! But sometimes overdoing it!

What did everyone else think of the first episode?????

Archived