[Drama 2006] My Girl 마이걸

Guest sylver

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wondering if someone can explain what's going on in epi 2... I understand half of it... but the other half is still unsure... like who is it that LDW(sorry forgot his character's name) looking for? And why some men keep chasing LDH(sorry forgot her character's name)? And what did LDW's assistant say to him?

From what I could remember, LDW’s (Seol Gong-chan) grandfather, who's in bed sick, had refused to forgive his daughter when she had sent him the photograph a long time ago. Now his granddaughter is missing, and both of her parents are dead. In 1986, they died in Osaka, Japan in a major earthquake. The grandfather is lamenting and regretting that he should have forgiven his daughter when he had the chance(for what we are not privy to yet, but my guess is because she married a Japanese man). Now he feels that his guilt would be assuaged only if he can find his granddaughter.

The girl they are looking for is LDW’s younger cousin, and his assistant tells him how LDH (Ju Yoo-rin) looks a lot like his paternal aunt and how LDH could pass as his cousin. And at the end of the episode 2, LDW asks LDH to be his fake younger cousin.

I haven’t really been paying close attention to the details, so I could be wrong about the next info, but I’m too lazy to go back and watch the two episodes over again.

These men are chasing LDH because her father owes them money. They can’t find him, so they are chasing her to get the money. I’m not sure if he stole the money or lost it gambling. Or maybe they are loan sharks. Hopefully, I haven’t confused the issue further.

Thank you so much Michael...hehe...

The next episode would be so funny...hehe...the fake cousin...can't wait to see her fumbling around...trying to be his cousin...hehe...

Thank you Kelly for helping... :wub: so happy to see you & Shenny here.

i think i can do transcribing do i need to download some program for that?

I'm quoting ay_link on this since she made this subtitle template.. many thanks in advance for wanting to help out with this project....you rock!!!

From what ay_link told me..you only need to copy paste the translation line by line unto this subtitle_template that she made. The timer could be done with the timing much much faster if it's already transcribed into a .srt format

Here's the subtitle_template:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/download.php?id=6868

here's a YSI link also.

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IAOAINEKS38P1F9KDM1CMLD4I

michael.. thank you so much for the explanation.. I'm so glad to see many familiar faces in here also. Many thanks to queer and Fleur in advance for the kind offer to help us with the translations / summary. Please do help us out when you have the time.. ( plenty of hugs & :):))

Guest lambutan

wallpaper1024_06_1214.jpg

lambutan...you're welcome

nice to meet you too....and everybody, I like u post from the sweet spy.....and wathching that series in episode 12..... :P

wallpaper1024_04_1214.jpg

Archived