Giveaway: Block B Wants You At Their US Concerts

Twitter: @bitbr7
City: LA
Favorite Song: It's so hard to choose! I love No Joke, but Nalina will always have a special place for me because it's the song that got me into them.
thank you so much Soompi!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Offiong LC

Twitter: @OffiongEkanem
City: Los Angeles!!!
My favorite song would definitely be Romantically. It has such a jazzy groove that I love oh so much! Its been my fav song for years even though it is not a very known song of theirs. Being able to attend this concert would be such a blessing because its a dream of mine and if i could go, it would definitely make my century! 감사합니다!!!

Guest montyrose24

twitter: @ocampomiyuki
the city i can attend is the Los Angeles
my favotire song from block b is very good this song made me like them a lot and when they came back with this single they went all out and if i get the chance to see them live i would be blessed to see them and super grateful.

Guest AngiieS

Ahhh thank you so much Soompi for this giveaway! You guys know what it's like to be a KPOP fan & constantly not have enough money to support our addiction! OTL

Grrr our boys have so many good songs but ultimately, I would have to choose HER becuase it brings me to my feet even though I'm super shy and don't usually dance XD
It's one of those songs where the mood gets so turnt that you just can't stay seated! :D

Well once again, thank you Soompi for this opportunity(:

Twitter: @angiie_1
I'd love to attend the LA conert!

Guest melikkin

Omg thank you so much for this amazing opportunity to not only see one of my all time favorite groups but also finally be in the presense of one of my all time favorite rappers/producer now Zico. Crossing my fingers
Fav song: No Joke. Becauseobviously Zico's verse is amazing
Twitter : @ikkinwonderland
City: Los Angeles

Guest Charis Gold

Twitter: @shldeichi
All-Time Favorite Song: how can I just choose one song......*squirms in turmoil* I'd have to say Be The Light - all their songs are AMAZING of course but for BBCs, Be The Light definitely strikes a special spot in our hearts.

GAH I REALLY WANT THIS SO BADLY. Hopefully the dice of fate rolls in favor of...*crosses fingers*

Guest adellamags

Twitter: @adellamags
Favorite Song: Be the Light
If i win this it'll be my first time actually going to a concert in my life. I'm a senior in high school and I think it's time to experience this world of concert heaven :)

Archived