Giveaway: Block B Wants You At Their US Concerts

Guess what BBC? We’ve got some extremely good news for you — in the form of free tickets to see your faves while they’re in the US! In case you haven’t heard – SubKulture Entertainment is bringing the 2015 Block B US Tour <BLOCKBUSTER> to the States in November so Block B will finally perform […]

The post Giveaway: Block B Wants You At Their US Concerts appeared first on Soompi.

View the full article

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nilie92

@kue_eilin I would like to attend the Chicago concert. My all time favorite song from Block B is 'Go and Tell' because the lyrics are written beautifully and it really helped me get out of my shell.

Guest Glub McGlubberson

@hiyori18 i would want to go to the Chicago one. My fav Block B song is Very Good. That song always gets me hyped up for the day.

Guest auomgnaviam

@auomgnav
Chicago
Very Good is one my of all time favorite because the MV itself is very unique and it's a very super catchy song.

Guest woozizizi

@StephLynnO
I would love to go to the one in LA.
My all time favorite song is Wanna B, it was my first kpop song and its so unique

Archived