Giveaway: Block B Wants You At Their US Concerts

Guest Ayleen Narvaez

@Ayleen_1901
Chicago, please!
Be the Light is my favorite Block B song! (But honestly anything with Taeil is my favorite.)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reposting my comment because I forgot to say which city:

CITY: SAN FRANCISCO Twitter:@estephani_marin
Block B has so many great songs as a BBC how can I decide on just one!! Super excited to hear they're finally making a US tour, I hope I can win a pair of tickets to go see them!! I will say that 11:30 is the song that made me fall in love with them, it just makes you feel happy can't help but smile everytime it plays.

Guest noemiwemi

My twitter name is " @IKONmonstax "...I am able to attend the show in Los Angeles!! :D & my all time favorite block b song is MENTAL BREAKER!!!!!!but u hoo hoo is really close hehehe.

Guest Lizeth Bocanegra

Twitter: @Jungkook_Cookie

City: Los Angeles

Favorite Song: Be The Light because it made me feel like Block B had really struggled and pulled through a lot of deep challenges that they had to overcome in order to come back together under a new company and management. :)

Guest win2nina

Twitter: @win2nina
City: San Francisco,CA
Favorite song: NalinA

I'm so happy they're coming back to tour the west coast! ❤️

Guest Bless Gomes

Twitter: @NoWayItsBless
City: Chicago
Favorite song: jackpot

This would have been my only chance to see them this year...let's see!

Guest MadisonW

@Madi_Doll
Chicago
Favorite is hard to choose
Mental BAACON lol.. (mental breaker)
Be the light
Unordinary girl
Very good
Freeze
Its all so hard to choose just one i also like the groups solo mixtapes stuff and bastarz
>< ;
Im happy they're coming back to the eastcoast ♡

Guest Celeste Smith

My twitter is @peachybaek & my city is Los Angeles. My favorite Block B song is Mental Breaker! It's such a fun song! ^^

Guest yoonpyo

Twitter is @PlNKSUGA , the I is actually a lower case l lol.
The city I'd like to attend is Chicago!
My favorite song is either NalinA or Charlie chaplin (if a song by bastarz counts)

Guest radvernon

My twitter is @adoredhansol and the city I would be able to attend is San Francisco. My favorite song is Be The Light. Thank you for giving us fans an opportunity like this and good luck to everyone!

Guest pockyrox

my twitter is @ArcoirisRawks and the city I would like to attend is San Francisco. My favorite song is Very Good (gets me pumped at the gym).Thank you!! :)

Guest vastlydifferent

My Twittah: @_Tarj_

City to Attend: Chicago

Dat Favorite Song: It's a hard decision between Mental Breaker and Romantically, but I'll have to go with.....Romantically (로맨틱하게 ).

I'm so glad they are doing a US Tour and thank you for this opportunity !

Archived